Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hey, hi, hello!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 02:10:53 )
@Glume: Hi hi! I usually prefer RPGs! My favorite series is easily Kingdom Hearts but I've played pretty much everything lol. Unfortunately I can't really play many games on steam. ; 3;

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 02:21:52 )
@Twigg: I also love RPGs. I'm the type of person who will take story over every other element of the game... especially if I get to customize the character and even more especially if I get to be something other than standard white male human. No offence to any standard white male humans that might be reading this <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 02:23:23 )
@Glume: Oh, same here! I will suffer through horrible gameplay if the story is good and I can give myself bright pink hair lmao. Favorite game?

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 02:28:20 )
@Twigg: I don't think I have enough space to go in to my favorite games. I play everything but sports sims... and even then, I can get down on some fishing and golfing. Most recently my husband and I have been rocking FarCry 4... before that I solo'd stardew valley for a while... any time they come out with a new fallout/mass effect/whatever I have to start over from the beginning because I have some sort of problem idk.... I mean not as strictly on the fallout games because 1 and 2 are like death served on a cold platter...

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 02:31:24 )
@Glume: Hahaha totally fair, I'm the same. Stardew Valley is a top tier game though. I'm pretty sure I have it on like 3 different consoles. But I do that too, in terms of starting over. I have yet to finish fallout 4 but I managed to grit my teeth through 1 and 2. I'm assuming you've seen the teaser for Fallout 76?? Or whatever 70's number it is??

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 02:35:56 )
@Twigg: I have, I was awe struck. Totally took me by surprise. I have not been following gaming as much lately because A: I'm broke and B: I don't watch TV, so it was like the holidays came early.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 02:37:45 )
@Glume: Oh, same! I don't think anybody expected it! I heard its going to have some sort of online element to it! I hope it's actually done well and not just another MMO style game, honestly.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 02:44:59 )
@Twigg: Same. I'm also hoping its not another crafting based survival game.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 03:19:59 )

@Twigg: Welcome to Voltra. Cute name. Also I’m super excited for E3! Why couldn’t it be this week instead T_T

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 04:17:46 )
@Twigg: To be honest - in my personal experience - Fallout 4 as the basic game itself...pretty boring. But on PC after I modded the out of it --- Adds a lot more value and gameplay to it.

That's why I'm really excited for the new Fallout Game - and hoping it's a new engine or they'll fix everything where it's actually MORE mod-friendly...Love it

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 15:43:15 )
@Glume: Same here! My ideal game would be something similar to Borderlands. Still very story based but the option to play with friends that can jump in and out of the game at will would be so much fun.

@Totalanimefan: Me too! There are so many games I need to know more info about! But we're so close! Only a week to go! What are you most excited for??

@Hakxah: Yeah the story is a little dull but I absolutely love the settlement building. Probably more than I should hahaha. I haven't tried any of the mods yet. I'm on PS4 so I don't know if I'm limited in that aspect or not. Any mods you reccomend??

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 18:37:05 )
@Twigg: Never tried modding on Consoles yet and I don't believe I plan to...(Sticking to PC!!)

If the Mod's are available - go for Settlement mods! None in particular - just any that are highly recommended and if you read each of their description - some/most should add a lot more life to the Settlers and Settlements you have!

P.S. I lied - get the Turret Mods which the turrets take up 0 Power and what not

P.P.S. Another useful mod is the one where you don't need Power Lines. Instead - the Power Conduits emit a Radius around itself that powers everything around it within "x" meters (100m, 1000m...) REALLY useful and makes your settlements looking less messy without all the Power Lines everywhere!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 18:39:28 )
@hakxah: Okay! I'll have to take a look at what's available on console. And ooooh that's a good one. I'll have to see if that's available because honestly using power lines was an absolute terror. Hopefully they have one! I'm considering just starting a whole new playthrough honestly.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 18:57:21 )

@Twigg: I watch all of it but I’m always most excited for anything Nintendo related!! What about you?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 19:22:37 )
@totalanimefan: Oh, good call! I watch all of it too but I'm most excited for Bethesda's and Sony's!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 20:41:45 )
@Twigg: I always revert to making an unstoppable army. I'm "Darth Vader" and I only have a bunch of "Troopers" at my disposal.

Donator — pancake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 21:08:40 )
Welcome to Voltra!
I'm digging your avi. The colors are so cute together.
Very summer.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 21:10:52 )
@hakxah: Haha, seems like an excellent plan to me.

@blinkini: Thank you! c: It's my favorite combination to use! I'm loving the minnie mouse vibe of yours!

Donator — pancake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 21:39:48 )
@Twigg: Thank you, as well. :]

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 22:33:12 )
@blinkini: No problem! c: I love everyone's creativity here.
Twigg's Art Shop//Freebies!
♥♥Questy Things!♥♥

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.