Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops The Sandbox [Art] ⇒ Shop: CLOSED ⇄ Freebies: OPEN

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 22:59:00 )
• v •
@okios: It's ok you're already made of bones... wuuuuuuuuuuuurf!

LOL, leave mah house to go enroll for school *social anxiety issues* It's OK tho, I GOT DIS I had nutella to fuel my way

*notes this* I think I'm on my way to the fire area soon, had to fork over 5k for a boat... *anticipates* New areas are so exciting, new ingredients, yess. I have stocked up eternally on bananas for dem mana potions

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 04:48:09 )
@mica: OTL i completed a short comic for now.

ooO helloo, fellow student! Yes! You got this! GAMBATTE. May nothing stand in your way!

I used mana pots on Siela to heal everyone, but it doesn't hurt to carry a few hp pots for backup. 8D Don't forget to buy all the bait for your Van Dehouzen 65 Carbon. lots of places to fish in the fire area. lol i was confused because i never crafted a mana potion before. i got all my mana pots (from slaying the wind nymphs?) on Mt. Gilbert while farming for garuda eggs. but yaas new ingredients for recipes!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 05:05:07 )
Okios... Okios, my lord and savior. I have been playing Adventure Bar Story as well and it's as addicting as you and Mica claim. Love the simple but polished execution. I'm on the beach area. @_@

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 05:56:15 )
welcome to adventure bar story hell, son. :vanora_heart: you're also on fire island? i love that place bc of that one ingredient

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 05:58:02 )
Oh, no. I'm at the reef... just after Otts Cave, I think it is? Quite an addicting little game. Hell indeed.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 05:58:39 )
• v •
@okios: WHERE *SHAKES YOU*

All the hp pots I got were from stealing and killin' those lootrat thingies, I'm cry because they remind me of Eugene. HELL YEAH I GOT THE ROD AND BOUGHT 99 BAIT. I DIDN'T THINK.. I'd be able to eternally fish in one fishing spot does it ever run out?? O_O

I can't wait to get to the point where I can just autoattack on Mt Gilbert... :vanora_heart:

@Dowan: heh. heh. I got u.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 06:00:31 )
@Mica: You did get me. But ultimately it's Okios who got you. D<

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 06:10:25 )
@down: Aaaah that place! I thought it was the prettiest place ever when I first saw it :vanora_heart: The ingredients weren't profitable tho so I didn't go there much TT

@mica: it's in my tumblr scheduled queue. it will be auto-uploaded after your fanart! 8D
dont' expect much tho lmao. it's very bare bones.

omg noo. i am reminded of my past sins now. ToT U CAN FISH THERE FOREVER UNTIL U RUN OUT OF BAIT

u gonna be dead inside if you reach that level of grind.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 06:15:31 )
&bull; v &bull;
@Dowan: SHUT UP IT WAS THEIR SULTRY LACK OF EYEBALLS

@okios: Shhshshh, there's always an atmosphere wiff your art and very expressive I like the sketchy nature of it. (but pls can we just talk about your vregfanart itsbeautiful wtfff, the colors so vibrant and poppin')

FOREVER? *debates* I only gotta find the best place to fish now *lookin' at u otts lake place thing*

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 06:19:57 )
Yeah, I'm finding out seafood mats aren't very profitable. Doubt I'll visit the cave or the reef much.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 06:22:59 )
&bull; v &bull;
SALMON IS GOOD THO... but yeah it's not the best...
I like to project in dis game tho *craving salmon sashimi for days*

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 06:53:06 )
"SULTRY LACK OF EYEBALLS" LMFAO

@mica: i could say the same to your art (minus the sketch part). something about it is so pure :vanora_cry: (uhh that's just me struggling on how to color and shade XD glad u think it's nice!)

hhhhrnnghg i think i know the best place to fish, but i don't want to spoil anything because this game has this "play at your own pace" vibe?

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 10:21:25 )
&bull; v &bull;
@okios: :bernard_happy: pfpfpfptt teh one I gave you is still pretty sketchy I just cleaned it up a liddo (wtf are proportion/anatomy tho)

ITS COOL, I GET IT. that's like part of it's charming charm

Shiz dood you lookin' mighty squeaky clean there...

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 18:36:46 )
@mica: still cute as heck tho. (anime anatomy has no rules lmao)

but i'm here to spoil it if y'all ever want to know kekeke |D

i am a gud boi now

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 05:03:50 )
&bull; v &bull;
IM.. ALIVE... SORT OF.

@okios: FIRE ISLAND IS AWESOME

@Lithium: GOD I HOPE THIS PING WORKS Sorry it's late! ;o;

Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 05:53:11 )
weba!
@mica: RIGHT? SASHIMI FOR DAAAAYS \o/

cute chib~

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 05:54:12 )
Fire Island just SOUNDS cool and I just heard about it in my game from reaching the port city. This IS SO ADDICTING. Send help because I play it over like, Nier: Automata and Nightwar Battlechasers... LOL

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 06:54:06 )
heck yeah! i had the same reaction when i heard about it! XD
LOL HQ 3D vs 16-bit boi. it's a good game to wind down with.

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 07:10:06 )
For sure. Wind-down hour before sleep with Adventure Bar Story and Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is the best hour. I grew up on classic JRPGs, so this game is right up my alley.

Donator — she, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 15:26:32 )
@mica: I am absolutely in love with it!!
ThNk you so much! I finished the trade.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.