Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops The Sandbox [Art] ⇒ Shop: CLOSED ⇄ Freebies: OPEN

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 00:20:38 )
excellent~ i'll go fill out the form XD

@Mica: I come with monnies!
Username: okios
References:

Siela Schpeck (シーラ・シュペック) is the 16 year old co-owner of Kamerina's Bar. She has a very dominant, alpha type personality... and is [very hard working]. She is also somewhat insecure about her bust size, although Kamerina assures her that they will mature. Unlike her sister, Kamerina, she has a talent for cooking. The fate of Kamerina's Bar rests in the hands of this young chef!

Source: http://adventure-bar-story.wikia.com/wiki/Siela

Fred Marcus (フレット・マーカス), also named Fred Markus, is the 17 year old owner of Marcus Item Shop, which is a major supplier of Kamerina's Bar. He is very supportive because he is afraid that if Kamerina's Bar goes out of business, he will lose a major customer. Oh, and he's Siela's good friend.

Highly trained in business, he will be very helpful in Siela's mission... as long as Kamerina's Bar remains a loyal customer!

Fred proves himself to be very knowledgeable about the area, providing Siela with information that she doesn't know. At times, he also gives advice to her.

Source: http://adventure-bar-story.wikia.com/wiki/Fred

Notes: Wildcard couple (as friends or romantic. either is fine)
TL;DR of the descriptions above: Fred is a mellow, logical, calm merchant boy, protective of Siela. Even though he has a one-sided love for her, he's always smiling. (But if you want to draw him sad, go for it! I'm all for dramatic snapshots. 8D )

Siela is an upbeat workaholic ("i must work harder!" "I'll do my best!" type of character), cares a lot about protecting her restaurant/home, kind and helpful to others, and is an amazing chef. She has a beautiful sister, so that makes her insecure about her face and chest size (just like in my japanese animes smh). She may have feelings for Fred, but is unaware of it.

Music playlist on my tumblr.

Offer: Queen Bee, Electrician, Key to the City, 5k aaand a Halloween Reaper Set (idk if you accept or want full sets, but i'm putting it in my offer just in case)

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 16:47:07 )
• v •
@Lydiachan22: :vanora_embarrassed: Thank you for saying so! Hi there!

@Unicorn: Thanks Uni. =] Hopefully you like some stuff I worked on!

@Okios: I just want you to know, I looked at your tumblr, saw the ship, looked at the game and I swear to god I really wanna buy it now... RPG, farming/grinding aspect? Turn based? *sparkles*
That said I'll add you to the slots! I can take the set no problem but if you wanna omit it, it's totally fine with me too! (I'm a goddamned hoarder, I don't even need it)
I appreciate the music playlist <3 <3

Just a heads up that it might be a while since I got 2 more to do before this. :)

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 18:24:50 )
@mica: i played the lite/free version and loved the concept, and the nostalgic feel, so I bought it on sale for like $2 XD For the enjoyment I got, it was money well spent! Downside is that I couldn't find a way to transfer my save data, so I had to restart all over when I upgraded from free version to paid, and when i got a new phone. </3

i'm gonna add the set XD thanks for accepting!!!!

and i can wait! my love for this ship is strong. thanks for the heads up

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 18:28:28 )
&bull; v &bull;
@okios: Ohh, you played it on the phone? I was lookin' at the 3ds store, it's like 5 bucks I think? I'm gonna check my phone now wtfhfhff, I want it...

And thanks! I look forward to draw 'em they are so cute!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 18:49:05 )
@mica: yesm. on android. ^^
the 3ds version has updated graphics, so that's probably why it costs more. (i like the older style more tho hehe) idk if they changed any game mechanics, but the grind was real lmfao. but there was also an autobattle button so it wasn't so bad. XD

yaas! i added in the items and volts ( uwu)

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 18:55:36 )
&bull; v &bull;
@okios: ITS LESS THAN 3$ IN THE APP STORE.. *resists* I'm downloading the lite right now! :| I'll play after wurk...

And thanks! *-* I cant wait to start.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 18:58:31 )
@okios: I am not sure if you know this but Špek (pronounced sh-pek) means bacon in my language. I thought you might find that funny.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 19:05:45 )
@mica: lmao now i feel bad for dragging you in XD but at the same time not rly haha

@saeyra: Haha yes Time to make a Fred Bacon meme. thank you for the enlightment

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 19:10:55 )
@okios: Now I am staring at your character getting all hungry. :vanora_cry:

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 19:16:12 )
@saeyra: pls dont eat me. i have no meat and am just bones

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 21:11:39 )

@Mica:
@Saeyra:
I realize the ping system probably wont work when I do it that way buuuuut had to cause
Congrats you two! ^^ Super excited for you both!!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 22:58:08 )
&bull; v &bull;
@Miss Kitty: Aw shucks, thank you! :)
I hope you like the event! *beaming wiff excitement*

@okios: it's all over, I'm playing it now, it won my heart when it told me that eating is the only way to level up...

@saeyra: our post styles and avatars clash with the border and I weep

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 23:20:02 )
@mica: omg yesss wait no what have i done XDDDDDD i have corrupted an innocent soul

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 23:31:13 )
@Mica: I am stubbornly refusing to change it but I know I am gonna break eventually. My EYES!! :vanora_cry:

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 23:47:05 )

@Mica: Very welcome! I can't wait to see your stuff around the site!

Same with you, Saeyra ^^

You two are awesome artists <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 02:26:20 )
Hello everyone, how are you all doing?
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 08:51:47 )
&bull; v &bull;
@okios: IM GETTING IT FOR THE 3DS. :vanora_heart:

@Saeyra: This is a *little* better...

@Miss Kitty: I can't wait until you see our stuff too! :o It'll definitely pop up during this event.

@Unicorn: Heya Uni! :D I'm doing good! You?

Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 09:01:09 )
@Mica: *slaps you with her new tail* Morning! D:

Always ping me please.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 12:10:33 )

So soon already?! Yay! ^^ That IS exciting.

|

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 12:13:14 )
@mica: HOLLA!! A FINE CHOICE I guess we'll be seeing you less now? That game is a time sink. XD

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.