Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I enjoy the smell of curry being made

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 02:48:16 )
I just wish I knew how to make it as good as the neighbors do.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 03:04:34 )
Go ask them to teach you! I also love that smell and taste. It makes me feel all food-drunk.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 03:10:20 )
tell them how delicious their curry smelled, and ask them for the recipe
if they invite u over, maybe bring over some ingredients or a small housegift as thanks

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 03:48:03 )

CURRY IS DELISH
I was even able to get my dad to like it after some exposure. I cook with it frequently!

The key to a really good curry is using all the other spices that go along with it, which I can't remember the ingredients of because I don't xD, but that depends on which type of curry you're going for anyway. Chinese 5 spice works good too tho c: I just kinda mix my own concoction of paprika, cinnamon, ground coriander, tumeric, and lots of black pepper...

My curry is never as good as the stuff at our local Thai place. Sooooo good, can't wait to go this weekend. xD

But hey if you're not the terribly shy type, I'd go with what others have said and compliment their cooking and ask for the recipe! ^-^ I'm sure they'd be flattered.

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 03:50:51 )
Reading your post makes me crave for some chicken curry. It's almost lunchtime here and I'm hungry!
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 04:35:43 )

Batsy Says. . .

i'v never had curry before but i always wanted to try it.

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 05:18:20 )

Indian and Thai White Curry are amazing.

I just need to try Thai Red and Green curry.

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 07:24:13 )
yaaas curry is bomb! My roommates make it but my other roommate hates the smell lol

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 20:26:01 )
@Luffer Nutter: ur signature is me, the being the respectful stoner to kids and shit lmao

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/14 03:31:45 )

That is a really good smell!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/14 04:18:07 )
@Glume: I’m so shy! I couldn’t!

@okios: that would be nice if I wouldn’t shake the entire time from social anxiety

@Vii: I’ve only ever had it once in my life. I need to go to an Indian restaurant and get some good tastes going before I attempt it on my own.

@Fielkun: did you ever get any?

@MoodyBats: just gotta find a good Indian or Thai restaurant!

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/14 04:20:10 )

Batsy Says. . .

@butterfly: im sure there is one in this town!

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/14 04:39:16 )
@butterfly: u missin out. maybe u can write a letter to them instead? explaining ur situation, and that u would still love to try their curry or sth.

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/14 05:20:20 )
I make a mean tikka masala (veg, tofu, chicken, whatever floats your boat). :'D
Also Pixel on Solia.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/14 09:24:22 )
@butterfly: I was a hermit for the first 27 years of my life, and could not even look people in the eye. Now I'm a big scary metalhead with a heart of gold and NO FEAR! If I can overcome my shyness, there is hope for you :vanora_xd:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/14 13:38:33 )
@Glume: oh wow. I was a social bug up until I turned 18 and lived on my own. Then I realized how scary the real world is and how bad people can get :/ hopefully I can get back to where I was mentally to be able to just say hi to the neighbors lol. My fiancé keeps trying to get me to like metal too. Even showing me female vocalists seeing if I’d like it better.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/14 13:52:23 )

You either love it or you hate it tho amirite? xD I kept getting weird wafts of curry yesterday at work which is funny because we don't even have curry in the kitchen o:
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/14 14:23:07 )
@butterfly: Youtube Eluveitie - the call of the mountain.
Female vocalist folk metal band with a hurdy gurdy I believe. If that does not speak to you then I'm doing my job wrong.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.