Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Dating sites.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 03:05:52 )
I forgot how terrible these are.

So far, I can only remember OKCupid. And this is still terrible.

How tf do you meet people.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 03:32:42 )
The worst thing that can happen with online dating is that I acquire a dangerous stalker. Again. xD;

Also, I can't dance. xD; Though I will be going to clubs soon with a coworker. OHGOD.

WHAT HAVE I DONE

WHAT DO I DO WITH MY HANDS

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 03:36:56 )
I met my husband on OKcupid. I still don't recommend it!

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 03:42:28 )
There actually is a whites only dating site because reality and satire have merged.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 03:44:20 )
Maybe not just dancing, try out alot of new things. Volunteer somewhere, take classes, go on adventures! Learn more about the world around you and maybe you might bump into someone.

Always ping me please.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 04:10:47 )
This isn't so bad, now. I'm actually having some nice conversations going.

I'm gonna jinx myself and get a dick soon.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 04:30:43 )
I tried it once because I was basically bullied into it. Apparently Iv'e been a hermit too long for peoples liking. Lets just say things did not go well, and the said bullies say nothing of my personal life now. Or anything for that matter. I might have been a bit forceful with my warning to piss off after that.
Humans are interesting creatures. Most of which I no longer interact well with.

Donator — Panda Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 04:46:16 )
@Pixel: Just here to point out that I met my to-be husband (getting married in August) on OKCupid, so it can happen =)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 09:05:08 )
My friend (who's 14) joined Grindr and a bunch of 20+ year old men wanted to fuck him., it is kinda my friend's fault but who tf in their right mind would fuck a minor who's 10 years younger than you?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 09:34:43 )

@Vesta Rose: Men so would. If it wasn't illegal they would do it right away.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 09:43:35 )
@vengeance: That's pretty unfairly sexist. I know plenty of men who are not pedos.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 09:57:18 )

@Glume: According to a graph made using OKCupid data, women are most attracted to men around their same age, until they reach about 40
By contrast, men of all ages up to 50 are most attracted to women who are no older than 24
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2751179/Are-girl-22-Then-don-t-bother-online-dating-Alarming-graph-shows-ages-attractive-opposite-sex.html

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 10:03:24 )
@vengeance: Which still does not make them pedos.

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 10:21:57 )
Im not a very sexual person n dating sites seem to me heavily focused on that aspect, so even if they're rather amusing in theory i dont really frequent them
I used tinder in the past, but out of curiosity more than anything
tumblr.
literally always ping me

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 10:50:01 )
@vengeance: A married man approached my friend, it's fucking disgusting tbh.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 03:58:46 )
Please don't start that fighting in my thread.

Just got home from well... Hanging out with coworker IN my home, I guess? xD; And a walk to King Soopers. 8 messages, but the coworker is winning me over.

Still not ready, but ;sdkjfsdkjf. Also, with a coworker.. He's looking for another job, even had a good interview with them recently. MUUUUCH higher pay, but a bit less hours. And no longer third shift.
Also Pixel on Solia.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 05:07:17 )
Maybe try some local groups? What are your interests? For example there might be comic stores that do meet ups for events. Like Dungeons and Dragons, Magic The Gathering, etc.
call me grem
they/them

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 08:01:09 )
Glume:
There actually is a whites only dating site because reality and satire have merged.

@glume: XDDDDD CAN WE BE FRIENDS? I think our senses of humor/life align.

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 11:20:23 )
@Luffer Nutter: Obviously yes! I love everyone.

@Pixel: I apologize if it seems like I was fighting because that was literally not my intention :p Just trying to defend mens honor. :vanora_upsidedown:
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 15:54:17 )

I used Plenty of Fish for a little while. It was alright I guess, didn't get any like creepers or ass holes. Even went out on a date, I just wasn't really comfortable with it. XD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.