Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 03:43:07 )
I've been thinking about getting a few more piercings soon. I have my ear lobes pierced twice and one helix piercing on my right ear. I use to have my lip pierced but the ball fell out and unfortunately it fell out before I could get a replacement. I want to get a few more eat piercings and maybe get the center of my lip done again. I've always wanted a septum piercing but I'm kinda a chicken so I might wear a fake one for a bit to get a feel for it. * w*

Do you have piercings? What kind? What was your experience getting them like? And the healing process? Is there anything you want?

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 03:50:13 )
@nyreen: I don't think I'll ever get a piercing. Not cause I have anything against them, but cause I'm just too much of a baby. I have been thinking about getting a tattoo though. xD
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 03:59:27 )
@Fozzy: Hey, that's okay! If it helps if your cartilage is thin on your ears, like for a helix piercing, then it'll hurt just as much as piercing your earlobes. I don't know if I'll be able to go through with a septum piercing because it's just thick cartilage.. eugh.

What kind of tattoo are you thinking about?

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 04:12:43 )

@Fozzy: You...... are aware that tattoos hurt a lot more, right?
I've both piercings and a tat, so ... yeah.

As long as you're going through flesh and NOT cartiledge, it's not bad. It's like getting a needle, but that's it. The pain doesn't last long either, and even then, it's a sting.

If you get a tattoo.... stay away from colouring something in. 'cause that hurts like a biiiiiiitch

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 05:05:54 )
Ahh I love piercings!
I have an industrial on my right ear and two lobe piercings on both. I would get more but with the careers I'm aiming for in the future I don't think it will be beneficial to me lol.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 05:08:36 )

@Alexis: I'm so jealous!
Industrials are freaking gorgeous. I love them. One of my fave ear piercings.
My ears are so not good for them though T^T

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 05:15:46 )
I have my earlobes pierced as well as my right nostril. Neither of them were terribly painful; all of them closed up and have been re-pierced at some point, and the first time I got my nose pierced I did it myself... not a great decision as the hole was all crooked. xD Thankfully the professional I later went to to get it re-pierced said there was minimal scarring.

Part of me wants to get a labret or medusa piercing (either/or), but I feel like a lip piercing would be too much for me to deal with. c': When I was a teen I wanted snakebites so so bad. Kinda glad my dad didn't let me, as it just wouldn't have suited my face.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 05:21:48 )

@Vii: Medusa? That one is new to me...

I have had snakebites, and have my labret pierced. Had all three holes at one point too... then decided that was too much metal in my face, lol. So I took the snakebites out and left the one.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 05:28:21 )
@Lady Luna: It's a philtrum piercing, essentially the opposite of a labret. One of my OCs actually has one c': which was why I contemplated it...

Yeah, I can imagine three pieces at once probably gets kinda heavy.

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 05:30:19 )
I only have one ear pierced. :p I'd get more but... it's such a pain in the ass?

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 05:30:58 )

@Vii: It wasn't heavy so much. one was a ring , the others were studs. But... it was more just too damned much. Lol.
So I took out the bites, as awsome as they were, and have had the last for the past decade. My face looks so naked without it, and my lip has a crease in it where the ring sites because it's been there so freaking long. lol.

As for the medusa, ooooh
TThat's actually one of my faves too. So sexy on the right face~

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 05:32:25 )
@Alexis: I'm jelly! I wanted an industrial but my ears just aren't compatible, they don't fold enough on top. >>

@Vii: Lip piercings are hard to maintain tbh. The first one I got was done by a friend, really bad decision, as it swelled up a bunch. Second time by a professional and they take forever to heal. Plus if the piercing moves too much it can cause excess skin to kinda form inside as a little bulge. It went away when I soaked it in saline and switched from a stud to a ring. I kept biting my stud a lot and with my ring I got into the habit of twirling it. Also you run the risk of chipping your tooth. I almost had that happen way too often because I go to lots of concerts. I still want it and loved it but yeeah.

Donator — pancake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 10:25:05 )
I was extremely sleep deprived and a little buzzed when I got my septum pierced.
It did not hurt at all, but I was a total baby.
I would definitely get another piercing.
I'm just not sure what I want, yet.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 18:00:37 )
@blinkini: Oh my! I don't think I could get away with that here. The shops here are so intense with making sure you're an adult and sober.

Voltie — _xe@insta Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 23:51:20 )
I had the 2 standard earlobes pierced, but one of them closed from lack of use and it wasn't pierced properly. The other hole is still functional.

I definitely want a helix piercing on the ear that's still pierced! I love how the chain link earrings look, or slave earring according to my mom lool. I might get the other ear redone, but not sure because of how I part my hair it wouldn't be very visible.
I think lip & eyebrow piercings are cool, but i wouldn't want permanent holes on my mouth from piercings.
As for the eyebrow piercing i took some quiz in middle school that said my piercing style LOL. Kind of just been leaning towards it ever since.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/12 07:20:12 )
@x: That's cool!

I have pretty minimal scaring on my lip, I didn't do labret piercings which go through the top of the lip. I did just straight through. People often mistake them for little beauty marks or freckles bc I have a tiny one on the left side of my lip.

Eyebrows are cool but I heard that they migrate a lot so you gotta be careful! My partner has one and it healed really well.

Voltie — _xe@insta Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/13 04:04:50 )
@nyreen: Waoh! This is the first time hearing about labret piercings. XD [i just Googled it hehe]
The lip piercing i always envision and kind of want is 1 on the bottom lip off to the left side.
Did your lip close up? O:
Ahh i don't think i'll ever get a real eyebrow piercing then. I'll get those fake ones for face piercings. :D
~(˘▾˘)~

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/13 14:29:17 )
@x: yeah I had no idea those were a thing either! My lip closed up unfortunately.
call me grem
they/them

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/13 18:17:52 )
i always wanted snake bites but i have these bottom fangs that would just snag so much it wouldn't be worth it.
might not look good anyway xD

ama

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/13 20:00:35 )
I don't have any particularly interesting piercings but I do think they're really cool!

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.