Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout So light em up up up

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 20:56:55 )
@Boss Rimi: True. Honestly even the parents and stuff just make me so giddy. But Satoru's so fun trying to guess his thought processes before he explains them~ and Keigo's jealousy is adorable... Also that time Satoru became a ghost story...lololol

I'll have to keep the order of operations/reading of those books in mind. If I can manage through the first one this time fully. xD

Caramel is always tasty~ I prefer mocha myself, or like...green tea flavored. Matcha shakes are so yum.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 21:02:13 )

@juneberry: Heheh yeah, such a good read. :)
If you forget though just let me know. haha I'd be happy to remind you.
For the time being, give the first book another chance and if you can make it through the whole book then yay! If not, at least you tried?
Mocha seems bitter to me and I've never had matcha before. o . o

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 21:05:05 )
@Boss Rimi: I mean how would you know if I forget? But that's good, since my memory tends to suck. xD
Mocha is chocolate though?? And matcha is green tea type thing. I prefer that more as smoothies than latte though xD Or just iced tea. I...don't like milk in my tea.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 23:37:53 )

My cousin is over here with her toddler, who is known to be rough with our animals. So I'm worried about the little demon spawn hurting my kitten. She's like 'if he hurts the kitten I'll put his ass in the corner' and I'm like uh no. He hurts my cat I'll kill him.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 23:50:30 )
@Another Movie Addict: Omg why is he so rough with animals? Is it to be mean or...?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 23:56:16 )

@Juneberry: He doesn't mean to hurt them, he's just an uncoordinated toddler. He also has a bad habit of pulling tails and ears. I don't worry about my bigger cat because that cat would scratch the shit out of the child. But King Eliot is just a tiny kitten.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 23:57:44 )
@Another Movie Addict: A tiny kitten with a huge name o3o But true, some toddlers are really rough. I've always been uncoordinated (still am in some ways, honestly) but... I tried not to pull things because I was used to having my hair pulled by other brats.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 23:59:33 )

@Juneberry: Right now both toddler and kitten are entranced with a magnet tied to a piece of earn attached to a chair. My uncle made it for Eliot to play with. Works on toddlers too.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 00:02:01 )
@Another Movie Addict: A piece of earn? I don't know what that is but... I mean, even I get entranced with animal and kid's toys sometimes >w<

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 00:03:10 )

@Juneberry: Yarn sorry. Lol it's just a magnet tied to yarn.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 00:39:02 )
hello everyone, sorry for not posting as much

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 00:40:09 )

@Unicorn: Howdy Unicorn

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 00:49:06 )
@Another Movie Addict: hello, how is your day going?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 00:50:07 )

@Unicorn: Day has been going pretty good. Got some laundry and have been reading a pretty good book.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 00:55:34 )
@Another Movie Addict: well that is pretty good to hear.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 00:56:20 )

@Unicorn: Lol and I figured out how to make my post all fancy.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 01:00:59 )
@Another Movie Addict: Ooh you did that is great to hear.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 01:05:09 )

All day, well from noonish onward, I've been here reading this book. Totally entranced with a story, that I knew exactly where it was going, but totally into anyway. Telling myself that I'll shower in one more page, one more chapter, ect. Now I am very stinky and am completely finished with the book. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 02:13:15 )
@Another Movie Addict: did you go take your shower yet?
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 02:15:29 )

@Unicorn: I did. I am all nice and clean and not stinky anymore.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.