Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Do people ever say you're "too normal"?

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 23:43:03 )
@Arcius: But even in the best way possible, how can it be a compliment? That's what I can't wrap my head around.

Maybe if the context was "was it you that did [inser extremely stupid and embarrassing action]?" And then "no, you're too normal". :vanora_neutral:

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 23:57:09 )

ive never in my life heard someone tell me im "too normal" but i mean, if they were to tell me that, i honestly wouldn't care.
whats normal to someone else might not be normal to me, so it's all a matter of perspective. :D

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 01:25:19 )
If I was normal I wouldn't have gotten bullied since Elementary School ;u;
Thus if someone ever said that to me, then they do not know the real me lol. Also cause I kind of hide it from people I don't trust to know about the real me or thoughts in my head. Family is also among that as well, cause they are nosy and a bit judgey (not lgbt judgey though).

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 15:34:06 )
@Teemo: So why would they even use Normal to describe anyone? Doesn't mean the same to anyone else so it's not accurate. lmao.

@Q t e a p o n: Amen, sis.

@KeirenKiren: I'm sorry you got bullied in school. I don't think it's your fault what other people choose to say or do to you. Everyone and their grandma has an opinion about you.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 16:59:29 )
@Eruca: Yup, thankfully it was verbal only and not physically like some other friends of mine. Though they'd throw erasers at me, kick the chair from under me etc. If I had the backbone I have now of not giving a sh*t i'd honestly kick their butt :)
I used to kick them in the shin with heeled shoes.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 18:32:15 )
@KeirenKiren: Oooh, savage.
Glad to hear that you've moved on though. It always saddens me so much when I hear about bullying making lasting impacts on people's lifes. Those people really don't deserve their victim's time and thoughts.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 18:37:22 )
@Eruca: Yeah we lost 4 kids here in 2017 due to suicide from being bullied =/
I just got resentful and wish for karma to rip them a new one :) also been out of school for so long you just stop caring what others think.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 04:11:35 )
@KeirenKiren: That's a horrible statistic! Is there something about the culture there that makes ripe breeding ground for bullying behaviour?
I think not caring what others think just takes emotional maturity. Sadly, some people never get there. I know I struggle with it all the time.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 17:08:02 )
"Normal"? What's that? :vanora_xd:
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 17:33:39 )
Never had that happen to me before. o.O mostly I get a lot of 'you're too weird'.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 22:36:25 )
@onsenmark: MTE!

@Another Movie Addict: LOL. Your signature does give off that vibe.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 01:02:09 )
@Eruca: Tbh I just tolerate it as kids will be kids. Most grow up and mature, though some still are toolbags that you wish would drop dead :)

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 02:18:32 )
@Eruca: Lol thank you.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 02:31:21 )
@KeirenKiren: LOL. I like that you put a smiley face at the end.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 02:34:47 )
@Eruca: haha yeah, :)
I do feel as though most of them outgrew it. though my mom is taking a bookkeeping program and one of her classmates used to be a friend of mine who ganged up on me in elementary. Had the audacity to lie to my mom and say she protected me from the bullies. I told my mom the truth obviously shutting mom down with what she thought of this classmate of hers.
Bribe Shop
Freebies, come get em

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 19:11:41 )
@KeirenKiren: Wow, that's so shitty of her.
Are you from a pretty small city?
Ping me

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 21:52:47 )
I don't think anyone has ever told me that. I actually have had people tell me to turn down the weirdness a notch.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 23:01:45 )
Never heard anyone say that before, but i'd imagine they mean you're boring as if that's an insult

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 00:31:45 )
@Lucifer: I still love your username.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.