Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout Velvet's QUOTE THE CREEP Contest [Alpha 2.0 Event]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 17:07:56 )
Velvet:
[align=center][color=#F08080]Kent- Mm, what a great idea! Maybe someone'll take a picture of me swinging it around these days. That'd be a fun photoshoot and give me a chance to vent certain... frustrations.

Kozi- You are doing it right, dear. You showed that jerk what's up.

Miss Kitty- We've caught a lot of these fools by now and they're all different. They're nearly busting out of my cellar with how many we've put away, but with you Volties on round-up duty, I've been able to dedicate some time to making them look better at least. Why? Well... if you're going to barge into my store, at least look good doing it.

Got him[/color][/align]

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 17:19:22 )
Velvet:
Kent- Mm, what a great idea! Maybe someone'll take a picture of me swinging it around these days. That'd be a fun photoshoot and give me a chance to vent certain... frustrations.

Miss Kitty- We've caught a lot of these fools by now and they're all different. They're nearly busting out of my cellar with how many we've put away, but with you Volties on round-up duty, I've been able to dedicate some time to making them look better at least. Why? Well... if you're going to barge into my store, at least look good doing it.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 17:28:30 )
Velvet:
Kent- Mm, what a great idea! Maybe someone'll take a picture of me swinging it around these days. That'd be a fun photoshoot and give me a chance to vent certain... frustrations.

what a lot of writing huh
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 19:00:03 )
Velvet:

I hear Virgil takes good pictures. O:

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 19:01:20 )
Velvet:

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 19:40:49 )
Velvet:
[size=12][color=#F08080]Kent- Mm, what a great idea! Maybe someone'll take a picture of me swinging it around these days. That'd be a fun photoshoot and give me a chance to vent certain... frustrations.

[/color][/size]

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 19:59:32 )

Velvet:
[align=center][color=#F08080]Kent- Mm, what a great idea! Maybe someone'll take a picture of me swinging it around these days. That'd be a fun photoshoot and give me a chance to vent certain... frustrations.

Haha that is some good logic. I feel for those creeps. Bet they didnt see this coming.
[/color][/align]
|

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 20:29:17 )

Velvet:

Hey Velvet.. didja know i have a friend with that name on another site?

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 20:29:59 )

Velvet:
[size=12][color=#F08080]Kent- Mm, what a great idea! Maybe someone'll take a picture of me swinging it around these days. That'd be a fun photoshoot and give me a chance to vent certain... frustrations.

GOT YOU DARN CREEP[/size][/color]

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 20:52:54 )
Velvet:

tries to catch I am probably to late
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 00:24:56 )

Velvet:
[color=#F08080]Kent- Mm, what a great idea! Maybe someone'll take a picture of me swinging it around these days. That'd be a fun photoshoot and give me a chance to vent certain... frustrations.

-rounds the creep up with the others-
[/color]

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 13:57:45 )
Have we scared all the creeps away? 8D

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 15:10:39 )
Velvet:
[color=#F08080]Kent- Mm, what a great idea! Maybe someone'll take a picture of me swinging it around these days. That'd be a fun photoshoot and give me a chance to vent certain... frustrations.

Oh no...don't let it get away. [/color]

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 20:00:51 )
So quiet. > o>;

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 20:47:33 )
It IS really quiet in this thread today. :P

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 21:52:13 )
Velvet:

I wonder if this is still going?

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 22:00:45 )
And here I thought they'd be gone, but guess not! Keep your ears perked, I hear one of those ruffians scrambling about!
Next Creep in approximately 1 Hour

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 22:54:54 )
*is so ready*

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 23:00:53 )
Aha! There he goes! I knew I heard something, go and catch him everyone!

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 23:01:08 )
Velvet:
[align=center][size=12]Aha! There he goes! I knew I heard something, go and catch him everyone!

*jumps on*
[/size]
[/align]
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.