Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout Vivienne's Photography Contest [Alpha 2.0 Event]

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 16:43:28 )

@vivienne: Here are my photos!

The effects I put on the photo made me look so weird xD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 18:10:22 )
For clarification of the theme. Are we taking pictures of things that would be typical during a black out, like lanterns, candles, ect. Or are we just doing anything as long it's monochrome?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 18:18:08 )

Vivienne:
[color=#cf8da1]
[size=16]Have you got an awesome photo to show me?!
Ohmigosh, I am so excited to see it! Let me know when you’re ready to share by quoting this post!

TAKE A LOOK AT MY AWESOME PHOTO!
I'm so stupid and forgot to quote this >.<
Ready to share mine!

[/size][/color]

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 22:19:44 )
@Another Movie Addict: Definitely, DEFINITELY needs to be stuff around you in the middle of the blackout. Like, umm, what kind of flashlight do you have? Or ... did you make sure to get a lantern and some matches for another light source? Stuff like that!

@RainbowPanda: Oooo, yay, a submission! I will get your pretty pictures put up in the gallery for everyone to look at!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 22:48:07 )
Oh darn it! If only I lived in a darker place. :(
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 22:50:05 )
XD I have a LOT of blackout stuff, woohoo living in a hurricane heavy state.

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 22:51:55 )
Oh what a fun idea! I should tell Virgil about this. He's been a big grump about running the store, maybe he'd have some fun being artsy during his break!

But knowing him, it's going to be... uniquely Virgil. Have fun critiquing it Vivienne~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/12 22:56:49 )
Another question, I know I'm annoying. Making absolutely sure though, our usernames should be in our handwriting in the photo yes? One like paper, wood, canvas, whatever and not photoshopped in?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 00:20:51 )
Vivienne:
Have you got an awesome photo to show me?!
Ohmigosh, I am so excited to see it! Let me know when you’re ready to share by quoting this post!

I'm hoping I can submit my photo of (me during the blackout) since my avi is litterly blacked out as normal lol what a perfect time for a photo shoot

If I can't submit this please let me know so I can change entries

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 00:22:38 )
Ooops delete this double post

Gizzie's card shop
Gizzie's banner shop

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 00:23:37 )

@Vivienne: woo ty!

Donator — Anything Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 00:59:04 )

Vivienne:

Here you go, Viv!

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 12:22:27 )
@Violet: Oh that should be interesting for sure! *giggles*

@RainbowPanda: Hi hun! Um... I'm so sorry for the confusion and inconvenience, but entries should have the usernames written on something (paper, sticky note, etc) and included in the picture, rather than photo-shopped in! If you wouldn't mind submitting your entries again with the usernames written, I would really, really appreciate it!! And be sure to quote the post when you do so I can fix this all up! ^_^

@Another movie addict: You're never annoying! I'm always happy to help and answer questions!

If anymore questions about this (or anything else) should arise, please don't hesitate to ask! smiles sweetly

@XoGizmOoX: Thank you for the lovely submission! It has been accepted ^_^

@AliceinZombieland: Thank you for the photo, dear! I will add it to the gallery!

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 12:41:36 )
Hey everyone. I'm elated to see that you're interested in Vivienne's contest! She was a little hesitant at first, but I'm glad she found the confidence to go through with this.

I'm proud of you, Vivi, and amazed at all the current entries. I believe I'll stay here for now since I can't wait to see more!

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 12:47:57 )
looks down at the floor and giggles softly

Awww, thanks Vanora! You're too sweet! *hugs*

I'm so glad people seem to be liking the contest so far! I can't wait to see what else people submit!

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 13:11:15 )
Vanora smiles gently

No need to thank me, Vivi. I just want the best for you, and all of our citizens during this... makes a very serious face dark time.

I really don't know how Valentina always has a pun ready. I haven't seen her lately, but I do hope she would approve of that one!

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 13:49:31 )
I will anyways! Thank you, Vanora! You're such a lovely person, a lovely friend!

Ooooh, nice one hehe I'm sure Val would approve, if she were here!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 14:43:10 )
Vivienne:

My submissions ^w^

Just as water, sources of light, ways to cook food, books are very important during a black out. They can get awfully boring.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 15:41:22 )

@Vivienne: Oh oops I'm not sure how that is exactly possible...>.< But I can show you more pics of me so you know that it's actually me lol
For the first one, I went to a lake last week but I am not able to go back..so i'm not sure what to do >.<

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/13 16:03:16 )
@Another Movie Addict: Thank you for the lovely submissions! It will be added to the gallery shortly! *giggle*
@RainbowPanda: That's understandable, hun! But can you at least redo the selfie one? We will get back to you on the other submission soon!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.