Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk overwhelmed from it all

Voltie — Moody Posted 1 month ago ( 2024/03/21 03:16:22 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Lately I am just so overwhelmed about life. I'm trying my best to hopefully make enough to eventually move out on my own but its very difficult.

If I'm not overwhelmed by work, my family issues just exhaust me. I live in a pretty toxic home environment and lately my dad and sister constantly fight and I'm always just stuck in the middle of it all. I have no room of my own and overall I just don't want to be here lol.

Donator Posted 1 month ago ( 2024/03/28 14:00:58 )
@moodyb: I hope things get better for you soon!

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 month ago ( 2024/03/28 22:45:04 )

Thank you Ruby for Vanora's Memories𓃵

Voltie — Moody Posted 1 month ago ( 2024/03/29 02:00:19 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@macsen191: me too. Thank you.
things are slowly getting better. I just Need to take one day at a time.

Artist Posted 4 weeks ago ( 2024/03/30 16:43:40 )
@MoodyB: I’m sorry you’re having such a rough time right now :(
Not the same situation but I know how just wanting to be done feels. Just trying to get thru each day, some days feeling longer than others. If you ever want to/need to talk my inbox is always open ❤️
And I hope you’re able to get into a different environment soon. Housing is insane these days and I wish you all the luck in the world finding a place you can thrive in

Artist Posted 4 weeks ago ( 2024/03/30 16:44:17 )
Qiqi Agatha:

Thank you Ruby for Vanora's Memories𓃵

Oh! You’re welcome :3

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 weeks ago ( 2024/03/30 23:51:35 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Ruby: me too. a lot of the time I'm just...pressured to fit in a certain mold and moving out I feel ill finally be able to breathe.

I just don't like how judgmental they are and how if they fight I'm in the middle of it. x. x

one of the weeks i even got called satan lol.
but I've been working hard to achieve my goals lol.

soon I might even open a sticker shop. been planning it for 4 years now.

Artist Posted 4 weeks ago ( 2024/03/31 09:59:11 )
@MoodyB: yeah thats not healthy at all >.< I’m sorry you’re caught between a rock and a hard place :(
Thats exciting you’re so close to opening it! You’ll have to let me know when you do I’d love to buy some! :3

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 weeks ago ( 2024/03/31 10:58:48 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Ruby: yeah it really is. i love them but oof, i don't like their attitudes.
Yesss. im debating through etsy or Kofi. but i have some really cute ideas and eventually i also
want to make some acylic charms as well!

Artist Posted 4 weeks ago ( 2024/03/31 13:52:56 )
@MoodyB: yeah you shouldn’t have to be in the middle of their drama all the time. Especially when you have no space that’s just yours to decompress Dx
I’ve bought a lot from etsy, haven’t ever sold there but I hear a lot about then taking a huge percentage from people and sometimes people just straight up scam the system and say they didn’t get their order and etsy just gives them s refund Dx I don’t know much about Kofi but that might be a better option imo lol idk much about shopify either.

Ooh acrylic charms would be so cool! Do you make those yourself or order them from a company? Like enamel pins.

Donator Posted 4 weeks ago ( 2024/03/31 14:59:36 )
That sounds cool Moody... opening your own shop. I wish I had a creative bone in my body, well I used to write but years of writers block and depression kinda sucks it out of you.

Stickers are awesome... I want to order some Good Omen stickers off of Etsy but I'm always broke, lol.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 4 weeks ago ( 2024/03/31 22:49:00 )
Happy Easter @Ruby:
Happy Easter @MoodyB: , hopefully 2024 will get better for you so, you can do better

𓃵

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 weeks ago ( 2024/04/1 01:36:06 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Ruby: yeah having no place to decompress is just awful. and I'm basically my family's therapist. often getting trauma dumped on. x. x

yeah that's what I heard. I'll probably try Kofi first. I only considered etsy due to the built in marketplace XD

I have a manufacturer for key charms but, stickers I'll be akjng myself. I'm just missing a few materials so I'm saving up for that right now. But I'm very excited.

@Qiqi Agatha: I'm hoping but it's been a tad bumpy lolol.

@macsen191: yeah I just push through mine cause I just want to move out lol.
my brain is in survival mode a lot.

yeah many people sell those.
I haven't seen the show myself.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 3 weeks ago ( 2024/04/8 02:55:14 )
@MoodyB: *huggs*

𓃵
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.