Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Events MimikyuToo's Derpy Event Thread

Donator — Pomepome Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/10 21:29:00 )
@MimikyuToo: my favorite is ginger tea its hot spicy and so warm :3 i like hot chocklat but iam a teapotperson xD i just ran around with a teapot the whole season xD candle smell i love xmas scents. Like cinnamon and coockies, how about you?
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/10 23:16:22 )
I love the smell of sandalwood, and spruce trees in my candles. Nothing overly sweet though. I also love a good minty tea.

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 02:38:27 )

@Trixie Kay: I've never tried ginger tea, I'll have to try it one day~! I tend to drink flowery teas like hibiscus, or fruit, peach tea is my favoriteeee. As for candle scents I like cinnamon (sp?) and apple scents or clean laundry scents.

@macsen191: I've never smelled sandlewood before :O Scents like that don't sell where I am really. And yay minty tea is good~!
Post art is made by Jolly.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 03:16:53 )
Thank you @MimikyuToo: . My birthday is the weekend of Thanksgiving. I wish there was a way I can slow down time for right now

I'll be slow to respond for this month𓃵

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 04:16:02 )
@Trixie Kay: omg that's so funny xD I wish I could draw that for you xD

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 15:45:50 )
I've gotten sandalwood incese off of amazon. I can't burn it in my apt cuz the smoke from them sets the firealarm off so I'm looking for a good candle. The one I have now is subtle but I like my scents a bit stronger. I grew up with Sandalwood and incence burning so it brings back good memories of my childhood.

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/12 00:41:08 )

@Qiqi Agatha: Happy early birthday~! And yea, I agree, times flying by quickly.
@macsen191: Awwww that's awesome it brings good memories~! And honestly I never thought about ordering from amazon. I might have to buy a sandlewood candle so I can try out the scent.
Post art is made by Jolly.
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/12 04:59:22 )
Yes & thank you again @MimikyuToo: . Do you celebrate Thanksgiving and if so, have any plans for it?

I'll be slow to respond for this month𓃵
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.