Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Events A Haunting Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/8 15:26:04 )
@star2000shadow: do you like apple juice more than apple cider? I think both taste wonderful. How's the weather? It is rainy, and gloomy

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/9 06:48:36 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly | Her Graceful Snow

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
FUZZY:
@star2000shadow: do you like apple juice more than apple cider? I think both taste wonderful. How's the weather? It is rainy, and gloomy
I like Both, though I do love apple cider when its cold out 'rubs face' and its cold, rainy, but not to gloomey which is nice. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/9 07:49:38 )
@star2000shadow: well it is good that it isn't gloomy there. It is nice too know that you like both as well.

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/9 13:55:22 )
We have this farm nearby that makes the best Apple Cider and caramel apples... It was rainy/foggy/cloudy all day yesterday and hopefully we have better weather today.

Ugh my kid is giving major attitude this morning... he just wants to sleep in today but he's got school. He has off tommrow so I keep reminding him of that. He's now complaining about having to take a jacket when it's 37 degs outside.... ugh he's a pain today but I love him.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/9 19:21:17 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly | Her Graceful Snow

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
FUZZY:
@star2000shadow: well it is good that it isn't gloomy there. It is nice too know that you like both as well.

Yeah i tend to perfer it as I'm allergic slightly to UV Rays. not as bad as my mother who'd get hives and swell up but i end up feeling a bit ill after half a day outside 'makes face' but on clowdy ..err Cloudy days I feel comfortable staying outside the down side is just cause its cloudy doesn't mean its not gonna rain. 'makes face' but i do like listening tot he rain inside so. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/9 20:06:05 )
@star2000shadow: that doesn't seem fun for sunny days. I only like gloomy days in the summertime not so much in the colder months, but I do love love listening to the rain anytime of the year.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/9 23:04:19 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly | Her Graceful Snow

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
FUZZY:
@star2000shadow: that doesn't seem fun for sunny days. I only like gloomy days in the summertime not so much in the colder months, but I do love love listening to the rain anytime of the year.

Yeah well I could be worse, I could end up like them poor people who can't go in the sun because they end up burning 'makes face' I would not want a third or fourth degree burn just cause i went out to get the mail or something so I'll take my 'little more tired, occasionally ill' over that 'nods'
'sulk' and i THOUGHT I'd get to listen to rain today, only it hasn't rained all day 'glares at the nice thick cloud cover' at least it hasn't snowed but still todays been so nice it'd be nice to take a nap to rain fall. <:3( )~~

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/10 00:39:28 )
@macsen191: I like your thanksgiving avi :3 I made a thanksgiving avi like 3 years ago and keep forgetting to wear it rofl

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/10 01:31:02 )
@star2000shadow: when the sun is out and it is nasty hot out, I'd rather stay indoors all day until the sun goes down.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/10 03:22:28 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @FUZZY: will admit I do the same, and if I can, I sleep through the heat until nightfall when I'm then even more awake given I'm a night owl haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/10 03:50:45 )
@star2000shadow: night time is the best time, I miss having late night walks outside.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/10 05:29:40 )

I think this event's last day is the 11th?

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/10 13:52:12 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
FUZZY:
@star2000shadow: night time is the best time, I miss having late night walks outside.

First, I love your Raggedy Anne Avi, its adorable, and second, I am not looking forward to winter as my night walks will dissapear all to gether what with Ice and Snow 'makes face' <:3( )~~

Donator — THEY/M Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/10 15:25:11 )
@star2000shadow:
I feel that entirely, I prefer walking with it's breezy, but, not hot. T_T
Currently Questing:
Angelic Solid Set (Clouds/Halos/Winglets/Wings)

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/10 15:31:05 )
@star2000shadow: awe thank you on liking my avatar, yeah I refuse to walk on ice.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/10 16:13:48 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
ahi:
@star2000shadow:
I feel that entirely, I prefer walking with it's breezy, but, not hot. T_T

Yep Yep 'nods' but I also don't like it to cold, given my joints end up aching and it makes walking hard 'makes face' so its like 'them perfect days' type of day haha.

FUZZY:
@star2000shadow: awe thank you on liking my avatar, yeah I refuse to walk on ice.

I would but its kinda hard not to when im the one running to walmart all the time. so its a nerve racking thing when i go to walmart, cause there's the sidewalks, the four lane high way, and then walmarts parking lot. to say i am not happy with winter is an understatment. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/10 18:35:10 )
@star2000shadow: it would be nice it there wasn't a lot of snow, and no ice? I only whish for snow for Christmas Eve/Christmas, on my bitrthday, and on my daughters birthday.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/10 21:28:19 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
FUZZY:
@star2000shadow: it would be nice it there wasn't a lot of snow, and no ice? I only whish for snow for Christmas Eve/Christmas, on my bitrthday, and on my daughters birthday.
true or if there had to be snow have a way to heat the sidewalks and streets and parking spaces so that we didn't have to worry about it. sure that would be expensive but do you know how many accidents it would cut down? ah well eventually we'll get to a point like that. and until then i shall be very jealous of the future that will be found in. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/10 21:30:22 )
@star2000shadow: it would cut down on so many accidents, and it would be nice if it could happen sometime soon
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/10 22:24:30 )
@FUZZY: Did you end up having a good dinner? I got too busy with work and real world stuffs

@Anarchist Beauty: Well, I hope you are able to find a good new primary doctor who will listen to your needs and such.

@Qiqi Agatha: Right? Like it'll be thanksgiving in two weeks.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.