Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Events A Haunting Hangout

Donator — she/they/him Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/6 07:53:19 )

ohh goodie bag & bundle released~
hope i can get enough candy
for the bundle!

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/6 14:44:47 )
Good luck Justice at getting that candy! I'll just be lucky if I can get enough candy for one of the items... RL has kinda stepped in and I haven't been able to chat as much as I want too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/6 21:32:40 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly | Her Graceful Snow

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Qiqi Agatha:
star2000shadow:

Seems to be, so it's REALLY annoying me. and her not listening is adding on to the aggravation. <:3( )~~

[center]

That's too bad, especially since it sounds like you want to spend quality time with her

I'll be slow to respond for this week𓃵

I suppose I should be happy she didn't pounce on me last night 'sigh' she never came over so I'm assuming she went with someone else, So I definetly lucked out. 'sigh' I'm watching Dexter 'nods' it's..interesting. then again I also watch Cake wars which is fun to watch. some of the things they come up with are amazing. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/7 01:41:10 )
@FUZZY: Very yummy, and so glad that I got to take home tons of leftovers.

@Anarchist Beauty: Yep. So how your day going?

@Qiqi Agatha: Our friendsgiving was on Nov 4th. I'm American, this was just the weekend most of us were free.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/7 01:42:40 )
@Rei Ann: well I am very glad that you got to as well, leftovers are yummy to have.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/7 01:48:51 )
@FUZZY: Yep, and he gave us a whole batch of sweet potatoes, that we just have to cook. Those are my husbands favorites.

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/7 01:54:35 )

@Rei Ann: My day was pretty freaking good tbh.
        I had a Dr's appointment to meet with a surgeon to discuss options to remove a painful lipoma on my side and it's happening!
        I got an appointment for the 28th and I could die of relief at this point.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/7 02:02:24 )
@Rei Ann: well that is good to hear, I had butternut squash the other day last week, it is one of my favorites to have in the cooler months.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/7 02:02:52 )
@Anarchist Beauty: omg that's great news and it sounds like you won't even have to wait that long. Congrats!

@FUZZY: Oooh that sounds yummy.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/7 02:06:14 )
@star2000shadow: I haven't watched cake wars in along time, You are watching dexter, what season?

@Rei Ann: it is very yummy

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/7 02:07:59 )

@Rei Ann: It is fantastic news!
        Especially since my main freaking doctor straight up said to my face that "there is no lump."
        Like really? How would you know? Cos she didn't look, didn't feel, nothing.
        She went off the CT Scan and lipomas are FAT, they're not going to show up on CT Scan!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/7 02:25:22 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly | Her Graceful Snow

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @FUZZY: Season three episode eleven 'nods'. though finding out his mother and his adoptive father where doing it. kinda threw me. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/7 02:44:53 )
@star2000shadow: ah yes I remember that one in ways been so long though

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/7 04:58:50 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly | Her Graceful Snow

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
FUZZY:
@star2000shadow: ah yes I remember that one in ways been so long though

yeah its why I'm rewatching it to get to the new series 'Dexter New Blood' 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/7 07:22:38 )
@star2000shadow: I had to look that up, because I honestly had no idea that there was a Dexter New Blood. So thank you for letting me know.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/8 00:42:05 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I hate when doctors don't do the right job. I am so glad you found someone who will listen and do what is required. That is super great news.

@FUZZY: Yummy food is always the bestest.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/8 00:43:17 )
@Rei Ann: I am trying to figure out on what will be for dinner tonight.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/8 00:49:13 )

@Rei Ann: It's freaking annoying.
        Especially in this instance because this thing causes me pain!
        So after all this, I will be finding a new primary care doctor.
        You can absolutely not pay me enough to go back to this one.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/8 04:21:07 )
0h wow @Rei Ann: , that's pretty early and cool. I can't believe it's already November

I'll be slow to respond for this week𓃵
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/8 13:26:30 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
FUZZY:
@star2000shadow: I had to look that up, because I honestly had no idea that there was a Dexter New Blood. So thank you for letting me know.

Your very welcome haha, I haven't even managed to watch a few episodes of it so im starting with the first version 'nods' Dexter then going to Dexter: New Blood haha.
also wishing i had some apple juice, I might have to pick some of that up on thursday 'sigh' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.