Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Events The Alchemist's Lair - an event hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/4 19:57:33 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I was here before the drama spilled, and didn't get involved in it, I just lurked

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/4 21:50:47 )

@Alchemists Fire: honestly I'm off and on myself, I want to get more active but it's easy to get caught up in the day to day activities. We've got a lot going on, and probably more now that the holidays have come upon us quicker than ever lol
Post art is made by Jolly.

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/4 22:53:25 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Oh no I'm so sorry D; is it serious? ;3; or is that what the appointment is for, to find out?

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/4 22:55:51 )
@FUZZY: I love your current avi!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/5 00:33:32 )
@Ruby: awe thank you, im trying to relax and watch yellowstone, what you upto?

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/5 00:53:48 )
@FUZZY: nice :3 I was just watching american dad and eating dinner lol chillin now~

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/5 02:55:50 )

@Ruby: No, it's just annoying. lol
        I've had xrays and a ct scan for it and it's.... nothing but it does irritate me and cause me pain because of where it is.
        So I'm hoping the surgeon will be able to tell me they can do something about it or I will seriously cry.
        I have one card in my hand that will help me though, aside from the pain.
        And that card is the fact that it's already gotten bigger since I first noticed it.

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/5 03:06:56 )
@Anarchist Beauty: do they know what it is? D; I’m glad its not serious besides pain

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/5 03:32:13 )

@Ruby: No. My main doctor straight up told me to my face "there is no lump".
        Like bitch I CAN FEEL IT!!!

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/5 03:34:31 )
@Anarchist Beauty: omfgggg I hate doctors that don’t listen. So nearly all of them lol

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/5 03:36:30 )

@Ruby: Literally.
        She was like "I have no problem sending out the referral".
        Yeah you fucking better. Like???
        How you gonna tell me it ain't there when I can feel and AND I can SEE it!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/5 03:51:48 )
@Ruby: I'm making my mouth numb so i dont feel anythings, how was your weekend?

@Anarchist Beauty: where you got a bump at?

You two look beautiful as rainbows

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/5 04:03:16 )
@Anarchist Beauty: wtf she couldnt feel and see it too?

@FUZZY: why are you making your mouth numb? D;

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/5 04:11:28 )
@Ruby: the other day got some food from a place it was burnt it wawnt supposed to be burnt, I took a bite my rootcanal tooth made a crack noise and my dentist is no more so it hurts. And I was mad when it happened

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/5 04:11:38 )

@FUZZY: Thank-you!

And the weird lump is like right at my lowest rib.

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/5 04:12:18 )

@Ruby: HOME GIRL DIDN'T EVEN LOOK
        DIDN'T FEEL
        NOTHING

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/5 04:12:32 )
@Anarchist Beauty: that aint good, id say find a better doctor

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/5 07:46:14 )
@Ruby: OMG I so badly want cross stitch of "Lair sweet Lair" now ♥
I'm so glad to hear the chlorine smell is gone!! Fingers crossed for you lovely! Also really hoping things continue to get better ♥

@Anarchist Beauty: Ye, I really should get on with making the perma thread. More playing around with fonts, colours, banners, etc xD
I suspect I'll probably still go with the purple and lime green 'cause those are my favourite colours and probably the ones most likely shared between the OCs
Or I might use the colours I used for Alchemist's Fire on Ernya - black, cyan, and lime green
LMK when you get Camp Half-Blood going, I'll come post with ya for sure!

@FUZZY: I suspect we're gonna have a really cold winter but not much snow. A white Christmas would be nice, but I never count on it xDD
Also, I'm with the others, your current avi is AMAZING!

@MimikyuToo: That's fair, funny how real life always has a way of getting in the middle of things xDD I miss my highschool days when I could just spend my weekends posting with no other obligations xD
The holidays sneak up so fast, I wanna try and be ready for Xmas early this year, but then I realize I still haven't finished the gifts I promised some friends last Christmas...
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/5 14:54:03 )

@Alchemists Fire: Right!?!?!? I really miss the weekends of watching movies and posting on sites like this one XD
They really do, I'm trying to be early but I really don't think I'll be on time this year XD I think I get it. I know I do the same. My dad's still asking about when I'll finish his painting for his birthday one year, that I definitely still haven't finished xD
Post art is made by Jolly.
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/5 15:42:14 )
@Alchemists Fire: I need to change my current avatar, I just don't know what too? Probably right on the snowless Christmas.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.