Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Happy Halloween! (If you celebrate.)

Donator — THEY/M Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 19:11:44 )
As the topic title says, Happy Halloween! (If you celebrate.) What does everyone have planned for today/tonight?

Donator — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 19:19:09 )

I gotta carve the pumpkins and fix up some of the decorations that fell over in the wind, but otherwise it's just me sitting on the couch watching movies and hoping for trick-or-treaters.

Donator — he/him/theirs Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 19:43:14 )
Happy Halloween y'all!
I'm hoping to watch a movie or two, if I've got the energy after my night class. But I'm dressed as Donnie Darko all day (as in the outfit he wears for his Halloween party in the movie) so I basically get to wear pajamas/sweats all day, big win. Lucky to have a job I can dress up for, even if I'm one of maybe four people who actually did so...

@Count Trashula: Which movies are on your agenda??

and @ahi: how about Your plans, if any?

Donator — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 19:48:02 )

@toe: No idea yet! I'll have to browse around and see what sparks lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 20:44:20 )
Happy Halloween, Waiting for trick or treating to start, to take my daughter out trick or treating.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 20:47:19 )

I'm hoping to finish The Fall of The House of Usher on Netflix and maaaybe watch Hocus Pocus 2 finally. And hand out candy if anyone comes by.

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 00:02:59 )
@ahi: no solid plans, just food and a movie probably :3

Donator — Pomepome Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 07:36:29 )
@ahi: i just go Trick or treating with my child! She Was a little witch. And she was to shy to say Trick or treat xD

Donator — Pomepome Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 09:29:10 )
@Count Trashula: best Thing to do!

Donator — THEY/M Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 13:26:02 )
@Count Trashula:
Craving pumpkins is always so much fun! Hope last night went well! Over here, not many people do trick or treating. It's more of a thing in the USA (among a few other locations), I guess people over here party more than they do trick or treating. xD

@toe:
I haven't seen Donnie Darko, but, I do know of the outfit you are referring to, glad you're able to be comfortable in your workspace as well! My plans were to take it easy and spend a little time with one of my friends online as his birthday is on the same day. <3

@FUZZY:
Awww. <3 I hope she enjoys her time, what did she dress as? I love how your avatar looks with the planet, sparkles, and everything! Beautiful colors too!

@Kent:
Hope it went well. Haven't seen Hocus Pocus 2 yet, but, I heard mixed opinions on it. It seems many people like staying in and watching movies, I know for myself growing up I couldn't do horror, but, I will say that I do enjoy thriller movies sometimes.

@Ruby:
Food and movie is good. Which movie are you thinking of watching (and which did you watch if you did)?

@Trixie Kay:
Aw, I remember being anxious to knock on people's doors to say it myself, I hope she and you both had a wonderful time this year. <3

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 14:16:37 )
@ahi: we just had some sandwiches and watched something on tv lol

Donator — THEY/M Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 15:12:27 )
@Ruby:
I remember my dad doing that one year, he made egg salad sandwiches to prevent us from eating the candy and while we didn't get many people that year, I do remember around midnight when we both decided to finish the bowl with my mom, we cut each piece leftover into thirds and made a 'mini-frakenbar'. xD (Was a Kit-Kat, Snickers, and Milky Way).

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 18:39:23 )
@ahi: thank you, nice green and black avatar, she was Wednesday, we had fun.

Donator — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 20:27:06 )

@ahi: We got several trick-or-treaters, which was a pleasant surprise since in the past 2 years since living here, we've only gotten one. I hope there will be more next year. The whole "decorating your house and passing out candy" thing is the best part for me. I was devastated when we moved here, got all prepared for our first Halloween in our new house, and no one came to the door. I don't wanna live somewhere where it's just not a thing ;u;

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — Pomepome Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 06:55:44 )
@ahi: yes it was! I love to watch her doing this i need to enjoy the time while shes little!
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Donator — THEY/M Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 21:08:02 )
@FUZZY:
Thank you very much, I just threw some stuff together. xD Awww, glad to hear she had fun! <3

@Count Trashula:
Glad to hear it! I can imagine parents didn't want to risk bringing their kids out over the last few years given there is a pandemic and kids will reach into a candy bowl passing germs, which, the person who owns the house I always trusted to pass out the candy instead of reach for it myself. I love decorating, so, I feel you there. I could take it or leave it (Halloween as a whole). ^.^'

@Trixie Kay:
Awww, absolutely! I am glad it all went well for you both and absolutely, while I am not a parent, I can imagine it's just something that when your kid experiences things you did as a kid (or, even if you didn't, but, you feel the joy through them) could in a way feel nostalgic. <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 23:35:29 )
@ahi: she had lots of fun we saw sone good costumes, well you did good.

Donator — THEY/M Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/3 19:04:29 )
@FUZZY:
Wonderful to hear! I would always be nervous around some costumes as I tend to frighten easily. ^.^'

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/4 18:46:44 )
@ahi: their are some creepy costumes out there I know that much.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — THEY/M Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/5 14:28:21 )
@FUZZY:
Absolutely! I remember wanting to avoid them a lot. xD
Currently Questing:
Angelic Solid Set (Clouds/Halos/Winglets/Wings)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.