Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Harmony Hills & Anniversary 2023 Moody's Breakfast Inn | Freebs

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/23 02:54:41 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@AlexiAkira: Good for you honestly!

Well he has stuck by me even when i said i wasn't sure how i could date. And still likes me a lot. so he hasn't given up on me XDD
And it's nice that he doesn't care about my weight issues. though my self conscious self does unfortunately lolol. But it's just nice he is there for me.

yeah. when it comes to my body, i care about that higher than a religion. Not to mention a thousand other reasons lolol.

Ohh yeah I can see why that could be confusing XD Ahh i see! I've heard of BPD but i wasn't sure exactly what it was. My cousin though, he is bipolar. I just am a little autistic with some ADHD, depression and a whole lot of anxiety D:

Haha yeah I freelance art. I kinda do whatever jobs i get accepted to for now.
I would love to make a living off of my paintings, but that's bit harder.
I kinda do various things but some is graphic design, some for twitch stuff, etc.

Basically last job was a banner for a site i made.
and previous to that, I did an order of 15 emotes for a friend's discord.
I mostly do emotes. those are my higher paying jobs. But i haven't figured out how to advertise that i make emotes lately.marking is my down fall XD

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/23 03:44:47 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@AlexiAkira: Haha yeah I am with you on that. yeah I also have my own. He always tells me im so cute tho so i get so flattered when he says that XDD
When i do move out he does want to visit and i am soooo nervous about that. Mostly because i have never like...dated in rl.
So my brain is like asking him "any food allergies??" XD

That's really my big beef with religion. Like..i love how different everyone can be or identify as. I feel it would be boring if people just went by the 2 defaults lol. Plus, how we express ourselves i find to be so beautiful and its what makes life very beautiful.

Oh gosh that sounds really painful! my injury last year, i dislocated my knee. mostly it's from the weight gain pressing down on my weak knees. so now im making sure to work out and keep my knees active so it wont happen a third time. though i feel it left me with a lot of trauma this time just from the injury itself.

What kind of design did you have in mind? I have a scar on my wrist from back when i was a late teen i did self harm. I would like to cover it up with a sunflower maybe.

Ahh i see. that's sad he had an eating disorder. Overeating it very common. Including myself. Though i over eat in snacks at night u. u i'm trying to stop though. It's hard when i stay up really late.

Ooo i might do that. I was going to make a preset of overlays like for starting screen, brb, ending and the main overlay with some kind of design to put on etsy. Since I made my own overlay for twitch.

I also might make a Your character here emote for those who can't afford much.
might give that a try since etsy does have a good market for shops to get more traffic. i may do that..

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/24 10:24:54 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@AlexiAkira: haha well thank you XDD

AWW that's so sweet! sper happy you both have been together that long.

Yeah for real. my family gets so caught up in negativity and in fear and I don't want to live my entire life in fear. I want to do things and enjoy life. I want to invite my friends over and just have a movie night or go to a café and just DRAW. I lost a lot of my life to healing from grief and trauma and now I want to enjoy my life.

weak knees are terrible. no fun at all. they are doing a lot better now since I'm keeping then active but I rather not dislocate it ever again x. x

Oooo both sound super cute!!

oof yeah. some people are unfortunately like that.

me too! I i actually am planning to buy a sugar wax from etsy. i mostly buy self car products like sugar scrubs and body butters

may make some mushroom themed overlays since cottage core is pretty popular. right now my IG is what does well. though may try to advertise emotes too. oddly enough I mostly get commissioned through twitch XDD

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 05:36:42 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@AlexiAkira: Haha that's great. I never liked getting into arguments. but i am also highly stubborn XDD
only a few times my bf and i had some miscommunications XD

They're products are so good! I remember getting a body butter from there. I loved it so much.
I think it was cucumber or melon flavored.

Haha that's totally fine. It's not really my scene either. I'm more for the gothy, vampire type. x3
Though i figured it might be useful to some who enjoy mushrooms and everything to do with cottage core.

@neon: Helloo! How are you today?
So sorry i have not been super fast at replying for this event XDD

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 06:24:13 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@AlexiAkira: Lolol pretty much me and my $17 in my bank account. XD
I saw these cute garters at hot topic and i am so sad i am broke lmaoo.

Black is just a comfortable color. Though right now i don't dress how i want or wear what i want because of where i live.
but the day i move out im going SHOPPING. XDD
right now im just wearing like sweat pants and sweaters. i cannot fit into things until i lose a little weight.
and i'd hate to shop for my size and then i lose weight and then it doesn't fit XD

though currently debating to get my hair cut. which pains me because i want to grow it out more.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 19:44:36 )
Man or woman... It doesn't matter! One of Strength.. And nobility...

@MoodyB: I’m doing pretty well!
Been on the road for the past few days because I was headed up to a family vacation , which I’m currently on! It’s been nice :>
Whatcha been up to lately?

Is always a prince.
I'm gone babyyyyyyy~~~
You can find me on
DV // TH // Lasria
....Sry I don't do discord....

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 01:49:15 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@AlexiAkira: I plan to get my hair dyed as a black and pink ombre. also by someone who knows what they are doing

haha it would be so fun!! never had friends to shop either. alas I probably live far ish lol

haha yeah I mostly want to wait for my Size not to fluctuate so much cause when I buy clothes I want them lasting a good decade XD But I'm very happy HT carries bigger sizes for sure. my chest is my biggest problem when shopping.

That's so cute! my hair is probably close to my mid back. but I have no means to style it. so I may get it cut at shoulder length. something simple.

most of my hair issues was not using a leave in conditioner and using the wrong brush lol.
but it's fixed now. just lacks waves due to I treat it like straight hair DX

@Neon: ooo happy early birthday hopefully not too late since my responses have been slow.

I haven't been up to much, but for plans I am going to be working on freebs and some marketing art stuff lolol.

@Keo: that is good to hear! not much has been going on with me. been a little tired so I'm trying to get back into my art and exercise routine.

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 01:51:00 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

*walks in*

@MoodyB: Hi there (。・ω・)ノ゙ Such a cozy inn you got there

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 02:13:23 )
Just coming in to say "Hola"

I'll be slow to respond for this week
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 02:25:50 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Hydrangea: thank you so much!~
how're you?

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 02:35:49 )

@moodyb: You're welcome :3 I'm alright, just listening to some jazz hop music to chill out. How about you?

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 03:44:15 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Hydrangea: I just finished making dinner and now I'm eating before I take a shower.

after that hoping I'm gonna draw.

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 04:53:15 )

@moodyb: I see. Is it okay if I ask what you're going to draw? Just wondering. :o

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 11:03:09 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Hydrangea: tbh I have no clue haha.
I got a long list. tho freebs I will do first I think

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 16:21:47 )
@moodyb: Good luck on your drawings! I have no creative bone in my body(well, if you count digital scrapbooking as a from of creativity, which is mainly of family stuff and my son.)

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 21:55:06 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@AlexiAkira: I use both because my hair gets super dry from the climate I live in. really helps my hair.

@macsen191: thank you

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/29 13:47:03 )

@moodyb: Understandable. And do take breaks if you need to :o

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/29 23:04:40 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Hydrangea: will do, just wishing this heat would go away

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/30 00:55:42 )

@moodyb: The heat/humidity sucks though (which is understandable Dx ), trying to do some stuff without sweating and all while the weather/climate is hot is a pain. Heck, I usually turn on the A/C if I wanna do things such as drawing or playing games on my laptop, etc. lol

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/30 07:35:13 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Hydrangea: I just suffer without A/C.
land lady refuses to do anything useful, but will water the grass when it's dead...but claims the money is going to useless stuff because of us

but I'm hoping in a few days the heat will subside.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.