Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Harmony Hills & Anniversary 2023 French Toast Giveaway!~

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 22:12:26 )
@totalanimefan: That sounds like a hard job to do.(At least for me) Glad you finally maybe found a rug! :)

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 22:17:09 )

@macsen191: It was really hard to learn everything. I spent months learning how to do it. But now I'm good and I like the job.
Thanks. I'm happy for all the support I got from the community :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 00:51:20 )
@Ruby: I do, but I've been trying to post for it mostly, or do puzzles when I can't post

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 02:14:31 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@ruby: I would to like to but I'm trying to post more (or maybe not..?) or doing jigsaw puzzles (then again, I seldom do puzzles just to get some french toast even though I don't like them)

Anyway, how are you doing?

Artist Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 05:07:05 )
@Totalanimefan: of course! :3 I think thats a really important role here <3 helping newbies and avid volties feel welcome :3

Yeah it really sucks not being able to do stuff. I get sick pretty often unfortunately. Less when I stay home for a long time lol so glad I’m an introvert xD

Oh wow that’s pretty interesting. Do you enjoy what you do?

What kind of rug are you looking for?
I got a small red plaid rug for my room :3 and we got some nice rugs that are the same pattern but different color for the front door and a runner to go along with those.

Artist Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 05:23:16 )
@FUZZY: okay well let me know if you want any later! :3

@Hydrangea: I’ll go ahead and send some over! :3 if you decide you don’t want them just cancel, no hurt feelings from me~
I’m good! Had a really long busy day lol it got fun at the end thankfully. So im about to go to bed lol
How are you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 06:01:14 )
@Ruby: will do if I do needs a bit of help, if your going to bed have a greats nights rest. I should get to bed, too be honest as well. I have to be up early.

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 09:49:39 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@ruby: Sorry for the late reply. ^^;; I didn't realized you sent a trade to me just now and I see, thank you! Though I would probably have to pay you back in return someday

And I see, hope you had a good night's sleep lmao (a really good night's sleep that is) and I'm alright, 'bout to head to shower ''cause of the humid weather haha

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 14:11:37 )

@Ruby: thanks. I think it’s an important part of the community too. I have so much from being here since 2017. I want to give back to others ^^

Yes that does really suck. It’s nice to be able to go out when you don’t feel like crap.
I like the job a lot. I’m a contractor and I want them to keep me. I think they will though. I do just as good work as the permanent employees.

The rug would be for in our bedroom under the bed.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Queen Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 23:31:54 )
I have so many things I kinda want from the event, it's interesting and kinda cool.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/3 01:05:48 )
@Ruby: I am starting to feel better. Been busy trying to catch up with irl things. Right now, just have a lingering cough and can't like work out as hard, without being winded.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/3 01:08:26 )
@macsen191: Thank you. ^^

So how is everyone doing? Your event going well?
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Voltie Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/3 08:00:03 )
@Ruby: don't tempt me, lol

That reminds me, I'm staying in the Embassy for NekoCon; home of in-f(bleep!)ing-credible breakfasts. Including, IIRC... French toast.

those omelets, though

Artist Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/3 10:10:29 )
@onsenmark: lol I didn’t stay at the embassy when I was there, I think I was at the courtyard down the road. Whatever is across from the mcdonalds and days inn xD I love the convention center Neko is at o3o its so pretty. We did a photoshoot out front and on the balcony too.
And a really tall friend literally threw me over his shoulder and carried me down the hallway the last day cuz my friend group didn’t want me to leave xD (I didn’t/don’t live in VA so they were sad lol) it was a blast

Hope you get a great breakfast! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/9 04:01:42 )
@Ruby: how are you doing? Sorry I had a busy weekend
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/9 08:02:13 )
@Ruby: I'm going to eat all the things every morning :violetxd:

Oh, yeah. I can haz toast? :violetxd:
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/10 04:25:44 )

i have 49~
hoping to get enough
for one item~
c:

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.