Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Harmony Hills & Anniversary 2023 French Toast Giveaway!~

Artist Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 16:17:45 )
Hello party people!
Does anyone need help getting event items? I'm going to be giving away all my french toast for the rest of the event :3
Ping me for some toast if you need it!
Feel free to also stick around and chat so we all earn some more too! Happy posting toasting!

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 16:34:59 )
@Ruby: You're so kind!
May you spare me some ; I'm starvin' here!

Artist Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 16:39:06 )
@Vozzy: Sure thing! Just for you? I'll give you 1 toast

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 16:40:31 )
@Ruby: Bless your heart, Ma'm!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Artist Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 16:49:29 )
Vozzy:
@Ruby: Bless your heart, Ma'm!

I'm in the south, I know what that means xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 19:37:51 )
Oooh french toast. This event has me wanting breakfast foods.

Artist Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 19:45:31 )
@Rei Ann: Hey Rei! I know right??? I love how volties have been making actual french toast xD How are you? :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 23:26:41 )
@Ruby: Ooh goodie, You are so kind Ruby to be helping out all of us out.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 02:17:13 )
@Ruby: Oooh, maybe that's how I can celebrate when I kick covid, getting some french toast. Been okay, just sick. How have you been?
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 15:05:39 )
@rei ann: I hope you feel better soon.

My SO brought home hot sasuage and eggs today after dropping our son off at school and made them up for breakfast. It was soooo good.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 16:04:46 )

@Ruby: I've been pretty busy lately, so I've not been able to participate as much as I'd like. I've been doing puzzles today to earn French toast, but I'd love some extra help, too. ^^; Thank you!

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 16:09:34 )
@macsen191: you talking about food, is making me hungry for eggs.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 16:49:59 )

@Rei Ann: I hope you feel better soon!

@Ruby: I think this is the first event ever that I'm lacking in event currency lol

Artist Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 20:14:32 )
@FUZZY: I’m glad I’m able to this time around :3 do you need some toasts?

@Rei Ann: oh no sorry to hear you got covid :( that’s not fun. Are you starting to feel any better?
Sorry if I already mentioned this, I’m 13 notifications behind and I can’t remember xD

Artist Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 20:15:32 )
@Ark: french toasts comin right up! :3

@Totalanimefan: would you like some toast?

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 20:42:58 )

@Ruby: Yes please. Also chats?

Artist Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 20:48:52 )
@Totalanimefan: I’m not home at the moment, I’m posting in between places lol but I’ll definitely be around to post more during the last of the event :3 how’s your day going?
I had 2 doctors appointments to go to, we just finished eating and we’re on the way to some stores now.

Toast incoming!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 20:52:39 )

@Ruby: Thank you so much! That amount of toast was really generous! It was more than I had!

I don't want to pressure you if you are busy. I can try and get on tonight ^^
It's going. Work was not busy today so I was mostly on here posting from my personal computer lol. Which stores are you going to check out?

Artist Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 21:11:52 )
@Totalanimefan: you’re welcome! I’m glad I’m able to give back this time around :3 especially to you since you’re always so generous with users, new and old ❤️😊

No pressure at all! I was planning on being active, or trying to be haha I got sick last week and it took me out for a few days so I lost some time.

What you do for work again? Sorry, you’ve probably told me several times by now xD I forgot.
Heading over to bestbuy to check out some tablets, bath and body works for soaps, and maybe kohl’s for some small rugs if I’m not totally exhausted by then lol we had a spill on our rug by the front door and the smell wont come out. I don’t like the rug anyway (too scratchy for bare feet) so I’m not upset xD

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 21:41:55 )

@Ruby: It means a lot to me to see that you recognized that. I don't do it for that reason, but it feels good that others can see. :)
Being sick sucks. I was sick at the end of July and it suckkkkeeeddd!

It's ok, I don't think I have. I work for a transit agency and I audit businesses that are in our small business database to make sure they aren't lying about anything. Some business try to get in when they aren't a disadvantage person (read of color, or a women) or economically disadvantaged. Most people aren't, but I still do the audit for firms in the database when they have been in our program for 3 years.

I'm still looking for a rug for my bedroom but I think my husband and I picked out one we like.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.