Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Harmony Hills & Anniversary 2023 Moody's Breakfast Inn | Freebs

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/20 22:45:33 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Moody's breakfast Inn
Hello and welcome to Moody's breakfast Inn! Have a seat, warm up from the chilly evenings. We serve breakfast past 11am!

Would love to get back into art since the heat wave has killed my chances to do much art.

Might do different styles since my style various between chibi icons, and sometimes semi-realistic portraits. Just whatever I am feeling.
Just gonna have fun to give these freebs out.

Don't forget to tip your server!

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/20 23:13:57 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@AlexiAkira: is a happy meal breakfast? xD

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/20 23:55:06 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@AlexiAkira: then I say it is breakfast for that reason. Need food to make us happy.
I actually can't really eat in the morning, or like breakfast foods much.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/21 01:39:16 )

nice of you tpo offer art chances~
c:
-sips cold brew-

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/21 02:25:07 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Justice: yeah summer I had no way to draw because of a heat wave with no A/C.
so hoping I can draw out a few doodles

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/21 03:11:18 )
Man or woman... It doesn't matter! One of Strength.. And nobility...

Hello hello! :D
Howsit going?

Is always a prince.
I'm gone babyyyyyyy~~~
You can find me on
DV // TH // Lasria
....Sry I don't do discord....

Donator — Pomepome Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/21 09:32:18 )
my breakfast today are some cheap ramen xD i wanted them so bad!

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/21 22:15:40 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Trixie Kay: I normally skip breakfast.
just coffee is my breakfast.

@Keo: it's going alright thx.
hbu?

Donator — Pomepome Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 05:56:14 )
@MoodyB: before my pragnancy i Was like that too! But after i have so much more to do that i just get too hungry if i dont eat

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 10:15:32 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Trixie Kay: I have issues getting up too late so there's that too. so I often can't eat breakfast. just coffee for me lolol.

@AlexiAkira: are you sick? feel better soon.

Donator — Pomepome Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 15:05:44 )
@MoodyB: i wish i could spare the calories from breakfast but i cant xD
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 15:31:20 )
I had ice cream for breakfast.... I'm not much for tradtional breakfast, lol. I'm paying for it though... we get Hudsonville Ice Cream and it's creamier than most(which makes it good) but my stomach dosen't like it so I end up in the bathroom after I eat it depending on how much I eat.(I think I am a bit lactose intolerant cuz coffee creamer made with dairy does the same to me and if I drink too much milk.)

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 21:33:19 )
@alexiakira: I hate being sick... specially since I had pnumonia in April and landed myself in the hospital... now everytime I even get a sniffle I start to think the worst, luckily a lot of it is just allergys(I can tell cuz my eyes hurt and burn or I get the sniffles after they mow the grass.)

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 21:55:52 )
@alexiakira: Oh I love the smell of freshly mowed grass as well, speically if it rained and it's still slightly wet yet... but this is a new thing lately with my nose and eyes with the grass. I hope the snot monster goes away for you soon.

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 22:12:07 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Trixie Kay: it's fine im trying to lose weight anyways lol

@AlexiAkira: yikes sounds rough.
hope you both feel better.

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 23:02:57 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@AlexiAkira: I don't know. I gained a lot of weight after dropping my birth control and injured my knee so last year for the majority I was on bed rest so then i had too much weight on my body.

at most I used to weigh 105-108 lbs since it was hard to gain weight but I went up quite a few sizes.

im now down to at least 8/10. in January I was roughly 14/16.

but I want to lose the weight on my stomach and chest because I am pretty much an F cup. compared to I used to be a C/D cup. and because of my weight gain I have body dysmorphia. just want to lose some of it to where I like what I look like.

I also just don't fit in any of my clothes so there's that lol.

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 23:26:55 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@AlexiAkira: yeah. I look at my body, without a mirror and im like "Oh i don't look bad." See it in a mirror and nope. it makes my brain extremely confused. I was already pretty self conscious when I was petite sized because let's just say i had relatives hounding me why i was so thin and told me to eat.[I ate a lot. it just did not stick].

yeah 14/16 isn't bad.I'm not that size anymore but it's just not the weight i want to be. Yeah I'm a 38DDD[which is basically an F]. But my chest got bigger recently. My chest in inches is about 36..but now it's 40. So i've been working out to slim down on my chest if i can without surgery. but it seemed i instead made it bigger XDD

I live in a christian household and most clothes i like that give me confidence is "too short"
i bought shorts for the summer and i loved them until i got told they were too short and tbh i wanted to cry. because it's not like i have anything else to wear. main reason I am trying so hard to move out.

I just want to fit into my favorite shirt again. u. u

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/23 00:15:01 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@AlexiAkira: I will feel so relieved to move out. And I am not even asking permission to do it.
Like I am nearing my 30's. I've pretty much been grieving since i was 14 about some events that happened in my life.
and I'm just ready to move on with my life. finally.

Haha yeah. and i'll be like. "Hey it looks smaller" checks mirror "NOPE NOPE NOPE" i hate that honestly.

Yeah same. plus it's mostly draining blood i think from it...but there are tons of workouts online. so i'll keep at it. even though it may take...a long time. XDD
But working out does give me some peace with my adhd.

I am not talented for that. Plus, cutting it up...would absolutely HURT. it's way too pretty. it's not super small. It's at least a medium. but my chest is like...L to XL. XD just shrinking em would help. and my sides too XDD
I could not bear to cut it. like that would physically hurt me XDD

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/23 00:34:59 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@AlexiAkira: yeah it just really sucks when i am close to my immediate family but they literally are too negative for me. and I don't like how they judge others. I think it's very unkind. We have been through a lot as a family but, i need to do this. For my mental health. Being ND and autistic, i'm in no way accommodated.

Yeah i believe whole heartedly she was being incredibly selfish. You can't waste you life on her. So I'm glad you moved out. I honestly...for a long time felt moving out...was not an option. I once brought it up to my sister and she kinda gave me flack about it. Not a lot but enough that made me realize...they don't want me to move out even if it makes me happy. And that was devastating to realize.

haha same sometimes. Though i do simple exercises so nothing too hardcore XD

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/23 01:04:39 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@AlexiAkira: Yeah, i feel i had to stay because my family is chronically ill. But my sister has stated she has no intention to move out or on her own. But, I do. I do have a sorta boyfriend who lives in Florida. We haven't been dating for that long so both of us aren't like super official because of the complexity with my family. And to them dating outside of the religion is not allowed but i dont want to be part of the religion for various reasons.

man that sounds so rude. I'm sorry you both had to go through it. So glad you got out of that situation.

Sorry, my bad. neurodivergent. Meaning those with ADHD and even autistic i believe. I don't think like normal people or even live my life normally. I have to really carefully plan things. and if one thing is suddenly thrown into the mix[like for example i suddenly have to cook dinner] it throws everything completely off that sometimes i do have a melt down.

haha thanks I appreciate it. I already been apartment hunting. though i need to do better with my work as i work from home due to my illnesses like depression, anxiety, adhd, etc.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.