Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Harmony Hills & Anniversary 2023 Let's get some french toast *nom*

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/21 00:23:22 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@trixie kay: You're welcome, my day was alright so far. How about you?

@alorrena: Yup. *nods*

@star2000shadow: Hi there *waves back* How are you doing?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/21 01:19:58 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Hydrangea: I'm Doin ... How about you? well I'm at least surviving haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Pomepome Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/21 06:24:12 )
@Hydrangea: my day Was too we had a holiday yesturday so no work *hoorayy

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/21 13:21:57 )

@star2000shadow: Understandable. *nods* I'm doing okay lol

@trixie kay: Damn, that's very lucky xDD I had to wait for next Thursday (it's a holiday as well) lmao

Donator — Pomepome Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/21 19:47:33 )
@Hydrangea: holidays are the best! No frickn work

Voltie Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/21 21:11:10 )
Unless you're in a job where you HAVE to work on a holiday...
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Voltie Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/21 21:25:52 )
Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

@onsenmark: I take care of a disabled vietnam vet (my father) at home, so holidays are both a blessing and a curse. Yes, I'm working, but I also get to be with my father as he gets older.

Stil, the working part - taking care of his meds, his random outbursts, helping him in and out of the tub, etc. - is definitely not fun!

Case in point, today I am actually sick. I asked if he would go and get me some juice. He is stillv ery mobile and able to drive, etc. His response was an outburst - screaming, dropping F-bombs, etc. because I didn't respond to him right away about which kind of juice I wanted. I was curled up on the couch playing a video game at the time, and needed to pause the game to hear him properly.

Of course, five minutes later, he doesn't remember this at all, and is now upset that I said don't worry about the juice, because I was too sick to handle him screaming at me, and is now arguing that he didn't scream at me, and that I always claim he doesn't do anything for me. Quite the opposite, in fact. I know he does quite a bit for me in terms of money and paying for transportation when I wantt to go somewhere. Just ... ugh!

. . . Sorry for the rant, lol. Once I started typing, I couldn't seem to stop!

We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?
Mellonin's Ramblings

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/21 23:31:32 )
@Hydrangea: Ardent bosses like that, just so much fun?

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 00:25:31 )

@trixie kay: Hehe *gives you a virtual high-five*

@onsenmark: You're also right though. ^^;

@rei ann: Hmm... I suppose. :o

Donator — Pomepome Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 05:57:38 )
@Hydrangea: what youre work in? I work in retail ;_; some days are just wtf

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 10:17:58 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Hydrangea: That's good to hear. I've been watching 'Too Cute' a lot it shows different pets and the puppie's start to life..its cute. it also has kitties haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 13:02:56 )

@trixie kay: I work in office and it takes not to get mentally/emotionally drained or even bored due to repetitive tasks. And yeah, I understand retail can be challenging and well... something. ^^;;

@star2000shadow: Ah, I see. I never heard of this show before, seeing different pets (and dog/cat breeds) is very interesting :o

Donator — Pomepome Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 15:04:42 )
@Hydrangea: Office sounds so nice! I work in an Office myself for a while but just one day a week sometimes two.
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 15:20:22 )
@star2000shadow: I've seen that show... it's really cute. I love your avatar! I like the dress.

I've never worked in an office. I used to be a Crossing Guard and deliver newspapers to people.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 17:52:32 )
I should try to make some French Toast with Nutella sometime this weekend. Good morning everyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 20:02:36 )
@Hydrangea: Well my bosses probs gonna hate me now. Three days of testing negative myself. Woke up today, feeling like a bus hit me. I got the covid like the hubby.

But how your week going?
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/23 02:09:51 )

@rei ann: Oh no, that's unfortunate. Although I'm not so sure what to say but I do wish you and your husband a speedy recovery soon.

And my week was alright, today's Saturday morning for me so I'm probably just chilling in my house.

@trixie kay: Yeah, I guess it depends on the day. Some days might be chill, and sometimes other days just seems... well a bit messy. (not sure what's the word though, sorry ^^; )

@qiqi agatha: French toast with nutella sounds yummy. :o And good morning to you as well ^^

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/23 18:16:26 )
Hey @Hydrangea:, how are you?

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/24 01:06:00 )

@qiqi agatha: I'm alright, how about you? Hope you're doing fine

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/24 17:56:27 )
I'm doing good @Hydrangea: spent sometime with my middle sister during her birth weekend
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.