Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts *✧・゚:* Whim's Castle ✧・゚: *

Donator — She, Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 02:31:52 )
@Spuddy: They never disappoint when we do get new items. They always look well planned out.

I'm so excited to see what's in store for this site.

Voltie Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 02:32:24 )
@Whim:

I really hope they do something with the layering system.

Donator — She, Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 02:38:33 )
@Spuddy: Me too and I requested category tags a while back for the shops (similar to our inventories). That'd be great too :)

Voltie Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 02:42:03 )
@Whim:

That'd definitely come in handy when the items become more numerous.

Donator — She, Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 02:57:24 )
@Spuddy: Agreed, this site has potential. I wonder if they're going to recruit more admins and pixelist.

Voltie Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 03:15:50 )
@Whim:

I'd certainly be willing to assist.

Donator — She, Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 09:55:52 )
@Spuddy: I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm currently trying to go through all my wishlist items and do a little update.
I just noticed how much stuff I wanted, lol!

Voltie Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 10:48:55 )
@Whim:

It's more of a 'well, what don't I want' for me.

Donator — She, Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 11:00:03 )
@Spuddy: LOL! I would love to do some cosplays, but I still have to figure out what items would look good together.
That's where the commons come to play ^u^

Voltie Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 11:08:22 )
@Whim:

Got to head to bed while I can still crawl there, but I wanted to continue the conversation. I think there are enough really good items to make both a John Constantine cosplay and a Anthony J. Crowley cosplay. Possibly Aziraphale, but his penchant for plaid throws me (I mean I know it doesn't have to be tartan but if I can, you know?).

Donator — She, Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 11:17:00 )
@Spuddy: Goodnight, sleep tight! It's always a pleasure chatting with you. I'm going to play sims until I get sleepy again. I woke up with a bad headache and took some medicine with caffeine in it so...yeah haha!

Oh the guys from Good Omens? I haven't seen that yet, but it looks really interesting. What kind of shows do you enjoy watching?
I love tartan plaid myself and I believe they have some plaid items if you look around item guide :)

Art by Delightfully!
[ hangout | quest | shop | showcase ]
Buying Ohms!

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 17:46:38 )
Man or woman... It doesn't matter! One of Strength.. And nobility...

@Whim: -rolls in here-
I FINALLY got around to screenshoting my farm on Stardew :P
I havent been able to play to many games lately so sorry for waiting sooooOOOooo long to do it D'x
It may look a bit funny b/c i had to take multiple screenshots and i tried to cobble them together to make a clear view of my entire farm :p

Is always a prince.

Voltie Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 19:12:43 )
@Whim:

Feeling any better, this morning?

I finished watching all of Good Omens 2, and once the strikes are over, they'll hopefully get going on Good Omens 3, provided nothing critical changed things.

@Keo:

If you like games similar to Stardew Valley, you should give that new game Palia a go. It's not quite as complicated, but they're planning on rolling out a lot more content, so it might get to that point. As it stands now, it's still a pretty full game.

Voltie Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 19:21:33 )
@Whim:

I realize I didn't really answer your question. Besides Good Omens, I also have enjoyed Legends of Tomorrow, Into the Spiderverse, Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (I haven't gotten to see all the seasons, yet, though, but don't worry about spoilers) including that one movie with baby future Casey in it, and a couple of friends are desperately trying to get me to like Miraculous Ladybug. I have promised one episode a get-together. I don't hate it, the art style is one of my favorites (very Fortnite/Overwatch), and they assure me that they make the realization later on that 2D style animation doesn't necessarily translate well to 3D as far as impact (but it's still very fluid, which is nice). So I'm giving it a genuine try. I'm usually up for giving anything a go, no matter the genre. I'm both autistic and aromantic with a very low reproduction drive, so some common themes just don't click as much for me as the intended audiences. But, as you will see when you watch Good Omens 2, that does not mean I'm not against a good story with those elements. But it's really got to have some good hooks in it to keep me on the ride long enough to get invested.

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 21:13:24 )

@Spuddy: I'm assuming you've played Palia before so imma ask what it's about????? *u*
What console is it on???

I like stardew because it's so cozy and it had a minecraft/terraria feel to it!

Is always a prince.

Voltie Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 21:35:29 )
@Keo:

The best comparison I have is Stardew Valley in 3D and multiplayer; I haven't played a lot of games in that genre, so these may merely be earmarks of that particular type of game. It has the friendship mechanic (but it never goes down), the farming mechanic, you can hunt and forage, fish, mine, but you can't die. There are outfits to change into. You can craft furniture for your house and make a glider. The game only just opened up to everyone yesterday, and they plan to add a ton more content in the future.

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 23:28:54 )

@Spuddy: I just watched the trailer on their website and it looks cute!!! ;;w;;
I may have to give it a try :000
If you have a refer a friend code I could put it in when I sign up, it looks like it gives you things when you do so :000
If not, that's cool to, i dont mind :p

Is always a prince.

Voltie Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 23:54:09 )
@Keo:

I do have one, hang on...

Here you go!

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/12 00:32:31 )

@Spuddy: oh yay! Okay I just made an account! Hopefully later on today I'll download it and get to playing! It's looks so very cute ;;;0;;;

Is always a prince.
I'm gone babyyyyyyy~~~
You can find me on
DV // TH // Lasria
....Sry I don't do discord....

Voltie Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/12 02:53:11 )
@Keo:

I hope so! Let me know how it goes for you.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.