Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/7 19:47:27 )

@Valefor: Oh that is funny.
40 hours (or more) is really tough! It feels like there is no time for anything else during the week. But it is nice to make more money so that's a plus XD
When I was part time I couldn't afford anything lol

Donator — V.A.G Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/8 10:47:34 )
@Valefor: yeah, I just have to get off my butt and actually get one. Lol that's literally the hardest part
Oh, I love that preview! It looks amazing!! Your art is wonderful!

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/8 13:43:23 )
@Valefor: YES, I'm interested. Please save me a slot. Let me choose an avi

Donator — she/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/9 17:34:21 )

@Totalanimefan: When you're young you're so oblivious to what the adults say. And now that i'm older. I'm like OHHHHHHH xDD
    But yea, 2 days off is not enough time to do anything imo ; o;

Yea, agreed. part-time can be rough lol.

@Mandy Amour: Oh? Are you talking about a new tablet or??

And thank you! My motivation for art is gradually increasing again xD

@Qiqi Agatha: Sorry, I don't hold slots, but if any are still available let me know which one you want and your details. c:

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/10 15:28:55 )

@Valefor: 2 days isn't enough to do shit lol. By the time you have cleaned, and went to the store and done all the other stuff around the house there isn't real any time to relax.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/10 16:58:59 )
0k, @Valefor:, I have made a decision. I would like to have a sketch my SpaceHead avi, please

Donator — V.A.G Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/10 18:05:21 )
@Valefor: yes, I need something so I can do my art faster and not so inconvenient lol

Donator — she/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/11 07:31:32 )

@Totalanimefan: It really isn't! ; o; I want more than two days to be lazy or do chores/errands lol. Because if i want to relax all day one day, then i have to try to do all my chores/errands the other day :(

@Qiqi Agatha: Ooh! Alright, so a sketch of your space head avi c: That's a cool avi too! Send a trade over, and I'll get started! <3

@Mandy Amour: Are you looking for monitor tablets or a regular one? xD
    I have a monitor tablet. Bought it 3-4 years ago. It's the Huion Kamvas 20 19.5 in.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/11 22:22:42 )
@Valefor: Yes, please and trade has been sent

Donator — V.A.G Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/11 23:38:58 )
@Valefor: honestly I'm still trying to figure out what one will work best for what I want it for lol. Just casual sketches, so I can do my voodoo doll art a little faster and cleaner lines, but I'm still researching to see what the best options are for me. I need something, my lines are so rough using a mouse and it's painstakingly slow going centimeter by centimeter to create curves lines and edges lol

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/12 21:37:19 )

@Valefor: That's exactly how I feel! It's not enough for one day break and one day all the other stuff.

Donator — she/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/14 05:12:50 )

@Qiqi Agatha: Sorry, I'm slow with posting. But i have been working on the sketch! c:

@Mandy Amour: Hmm, have you used either types of tablets before? If you wanna try out a monitor tablet or get a feel, I'd recommend going to any Apple store and trying the ipad with procreate. not to buy it or anything, but to see how you like drawing on a monitor/screen tablet xDD but i think most art programs have stability adjustments for brushes.

And i'm impressed you're drawing with a mouse! I have a friend that used to draw with a mouse. She has a monitor tablet now. but she was one of the few people i know that used a mouse to draw xD

@Totalanimefan: For real! I'm not a morning person so i tend to be the most active during the late evening or night when i get home. i mean i'm still tired after a day of work but ya know xD still need that "me time." LOLOL. i tend to sleep in or try to catch up on sleep during sundays and mondays xD i don't sleep until 2pm or anything. usually until 10 or 11 in the morning, if that's even sleeping in xDD

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/15 00:02:23 )
@Valefor: 0k, that's fine. IRL, comes 1st. Please ping me when you have completed it.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/15 18:48:12 )
@Valefor: yeah I am old.school! But you can see in my lines of the art I do that they are choppy and less clean. I don't mind, but I would really prefer smoother lines.

Hahaha! Yes a mouse, and actually if we are getting technical here it's a mouse pad, cause I use my laptop now. Before my laptop it was a mouse, now I use the mouse pad which I found much harder on my fingers xD I just won a new drawing tablet on lur local auction so I'll see how it goes now once I get used to it lol

Donator — She/her Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/17 16:34:04 )

@Valefor: My husband is the same way. He likes to go to bed at 2am and wake up at 9:30 or 10am.
I've been really busy in rl so I haven't been on much this week. I had company over.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/her Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/23 03:47:16 )

@Qiqi Agatha: Here's the initial sketch! Let me know if I need to fix/change anything and then I'll clean up the sketch c:
    uhhhh ignore that stray pink line underneath the star LOL. idk what happened when i was trying to save XDD

@Mandy Amour: a mouse pad! That's even more impressive! I commend your patience using a mousepad!!
    I assume you already have the drawing pad since it's been about a week you replied ^^; If so, how do you like it so far?

@Totalanimefan: I hope the week's been okay for ya!

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/23 05:23:43 )
Hi @Valefor:,that's cool that you sketch from color pencil on paper. She looks good and I love her busted breast

Donator — she/her Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/23 06:19:54 )

@Qiqi Agatha: It's actually on my iPad using Procreate xD And the brush I used has a pencil texture lol. But thank you! I was trying to have her look like she's about to give ya a kiss! xD
    If there aren't any changes/fixes, then I will move on to a cleaner sketch c:

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/23 06:33:05 )
@Valefor: 0k, and yes you can move forward with the artwork. Wow, That's amazon that Procreate can do that!
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — she/her Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/23 07:01:25 )

@Qiqi Agatha: Yep! Not just with Procreate. I also use Clip Studio Paint on my PC and it also has a ton of different brushes emulating different types of art materials and etc. <3

Alrighty! I'll post the final clean sketch when I'm done!
(ง •̀_•́)ง

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.