Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/16 10:31:22 )
--

Donator — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/16 17:02:40 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Valefor: Hello! I hope this is open :^O?
Im intrested! Im a lil confused tho? is it a pwyw with min of 20K volts?

as for my character i was wondering if you could draw Gwilym
Some info on him: Id like it of you drew him without his mask. His skin is dark grey with purple blush. Hes half tiefling and half dragonborn, His face is mostly humanoid but he has big elf-like ears that have cuts in em. His Pupils are white but his irises are dark brown almost black. A prominent feature is his bottom lashes. He has 2 scars going across his lips. His personality is mainly grumpy and sassy. I know its quite some info but i thought it might help ;w;

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/16 21:38:23 )

Long time no see. How have you been?

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/17 03:23:19 )
@Valefor: hey! Welcome back! :D good luck with your questing :3

Donator — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/20 02:15:03 )

Sorry for the late reply! Work this week has been tiring. ><

@GoblinsAndTea: Whoops sorry for the confusion. But yes, I meant that as a min 20k volts or any combination of items/volts/ohms. c:

But oh he is a handsome lad!

@Totalanimefan: Thanks! It's been rough the past year, but i'm hanging in there.
    How about you?

@Ruby: Thank you! It's nice to log on Voltra again! And see some familiar faces!

Donator — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/20 09:17:09 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Valefor: Alright! Ill open up a trade then :^D

Donator — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/21 07:26:11 )

@GoblinsAndTea: alright! I'll add you to the slot! Thanks!
    I'll try and get you a sketch after work tomorrow. o uob

Donator — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/21 12:49:54 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Valefor: Awsome! though nw theres no need to hurry!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/21 18:50:01 )

@Valefor: hanging in and getting better it seems. I finished school and when in the job hunt for a few months. I started a new job in January and I like it so far.

Donator — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/22 06:25:03 )

@GoblinsAndTea: I sketched this in procreate but will be finishing it in csp xD def not used to procreate yet LOL
    But lemme know if i need to change/fix anything! c:

I tried to make him look grumpy xD

@Totalanimefan: ooh! Congrats on finishing school and landing a job! May I ask what you were studying if you're comfortable with sharing? If not, that's alright.

Donator — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/22 20:25:49 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Valefor: He looks great!!! Nothing needs to change ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/22 21:31:40 )

@Valefor: yeah I studied business. I know it’s boring but it’s very easy to get an office job after getting that degree. I didn’t really know what I wanted except that I was open to any 9-5 that wasn’t retail haha.
Before when I was younger I studied Japanese as my major for two years. I was very passionate about that subject but I was never good enough to have a job as a translator or teacher.
Now I work as an analyst/auditor for a transit agency. Which I like a lot cause I’m car-free haha. I don’t get any extra riding perks or anything from the job I just like supporting transit in the US.

Donator — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/25 04:32:23 )

@GoblinsAndTea: Alrighty! I'll get back to you when I'm done with the lineart and base colors for another wip feedback. c:

@Totalanimefan: Ooh business! I wouldn't say it's boring. Every major has it's opinions. Oof, yea I don't blame you on not wanting anything retail. Retail is terrible tbh xD But congrats on finding a job that you like! I feel like that can be a struggle for most people.

I also studied Japanese for about 3 years in high school. I didn't retain any of it after graduating and never had anybody to practice speaking it with. But I would love to try learning it again when I have the time.

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/26 08:14:29 )
@Valefor: Whoops thought I'd responded to this D: sorry! It's nice to see you around again :D Loving your avi btw!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/26 23:54:11 )

@Valefor: Thanks. I liked the classes and I understood them well enough.
I'm so happy to be done with retail. Everyone treats you like crap and the wages are crap. It's just awful. I hope that I continue to like this new job ^^

Donator — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/30 05:12:34 )

@GoblinsAndTea: Just wanted to update that i'm still working lineart. Working on his hair and almost done c:

@Ruby: Oh hey! That's alright xD And thank you! One of my fave things to do is make headless avis LOL

@Totalanimefan: Retail is so bad. I did my time and never ever want to go back to anything like it. I've had mostly good experiences working with other staff members in retail, but it's mostly dealing the shitty customers.

But i'm happy to hear you like your job!
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/30 13:38:26 )

@Valefor: Exactly. I never want to go back there either. Like you said the people are good (except for shitty bosses that don't care) but it's the customers that give you PTSD. And the pay is shit.

Thanks! I'm happy that I like it too. For two months it was intense learning and I thought, how am I going to remember all of this and do this, and then one week in March it just all came together. So happy for that lol. And of course I still have my notes from training.

Your new WIP is very pretty!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/30 22:05:37 )
@Valefor: it’s really well done! I like it :D

Gorgeous WIP btw!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/1 11:32:39 )
@Valefor: *_* Beautiful work in progress and welcome back! Good to see you!

Donator — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/3 18:00:40 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Valefor: Sorry i din have acces to my pc for a few days! It looks good already!! :^D

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.