Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Shows You're Watching?

Donator — Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/5 12:24:16 )
Aisukohi : Who are your favourite characters/scenes in Vikings? My favourite seasons are 2 and 5, as 2 explored more of Athelstan, and 5 had Alfred in it. Really pretty cinematography too, with Athelstan and Floki seeing and describing their visions they experience~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/24 16:13:51 )
I'm currently watching The Glory (A korean drama on netflix US) and Trigun: Stampede. I might end up watching some old Hetalia episodes just for funzies this weekend.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/25 19:51:42 )
Update: I watched the latest episode of Trigun: Stampede and I am absolutely INSANE right now. So much of it is huge spoilers but I'm so excited to see if we get a season two and how it could continue with events during Trigun and Trigun Maximum. Considering how TriStamp plays around with the timeline so much, it's hard to tell, but I am so hyped!

Donator — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/27 19:53:08 )

I don’t watch too much TV, but I’ve been keeping up with Abbott Elementary, My 600 lb Life, and 1000lb Sisters.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/28 01:22:12 )
Currently watching Lockwood and co, a friend of mine recommended it to me and i started reading the book and i love it. so i watch the show in netflix

Donator — He/They Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/8 23:33:00 )

This thread hasn't been posted in for a while, but

Currently watching Columbo, which I never considered until recently after hearing more about it. It's pretty good so far.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — Artist Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/08/15 03:50:56 )
Jessamine:
I’m rewatching Haunting of Hill House for the third time :) I think the Crain family is very interesting, and I especially love Nell a lot :3

I really like this show, the concept of haunted houses ( which I find very interesting and have written short stories on, like also in high school english exams xD ).
I can empathise with sam winchester when he is in high school, writing stories of how he feels in his family trips with he hanging out with his dad and brother, and hunting monsters like wendigo and werewolf.

I’m looking forward to watching one piece live action series it is a funny action adventure anime. I may find Usopp more bearable in the live action, I thought he was very annoying in the anime. I like Nami and Wednesday. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/08/23 04:21:04 )
Jessamine:
Aisukohi : Who are your favourite characters/scenes in Vikings? My favourite seasons are 2 and 5, as 2 explored more of Athelstan, and 5 had Alfred in it. Really pretty cinematography too, with Athelstan and Floki seeing and describing their visions they experience~

I'm so sorry, I never checked back after my last post in this thread, but to finally answer your questions lol...

My favorite characters have surprisingly been all women (I tend to gravitate toward male characters). Lagertha will always be my #1, but I adored most other major female characters because I enjoyed watching their development as they rose to some position of power. One scene that will always stick with me is Sigi's last moments (not sure if I spelled her name correctly). I enjoyed the Athelstan and Floki arcs, though their closures made me sad for different reasons.

By the way, I'm STILL working on finishing the entire series as I tend to watch dozens at the same time and just bounce back and forth lol.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/09/18 14:46:03 )
Lately I've been watching and rewatching Good Omens season 1 and 2. Right now I have Stargate Atlantis on pause ready to play as soon as the song I'm listening to ends, lol.

Donator — haunting Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/09/18 21:39:47 )
i kept seeing clips of the nanny on tiktok so i'm giving that old show a watch. catching up on grey's anatomy too, and rewatching ugly betty.

hello again

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/09/19 04:55:36 )
I'm on the One Piece kick right now. XDD
and enjoying every minute of it. C:

Donator Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/10/22 15:21:06 )
Been watching A Discovery of Witches and Mayfair Witches on AMC+... plus just started Daryl Dixon today.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/10/22 21:24:06 )
For me, I am on a kick of rewatching Once Upon a Time and Galavant.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — Artist Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/10/26 12:40:34 )
That’s okay, Aisu :) Lagertha is a great strong character ^^ I like her standing up to Sigvard~

I’m now watching the show Meteor Garden, it’s awesome Daoming Si and Shancai are interesting to watch :3

Admin — He/Him Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/10/26 14:47:52 )
I've recently finished watching this spooky, nightmare show called "From."

It's an interesting concept which involves travelers being stuck in a town that they cannot leave due to a weird occurrence that causes their vehicles to just loop back around to the town. Then there are these monsters/creatures that come out at night. If you're outside, you better hide!

Now is the perfect time to watch it!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/10/26 19:51:58 )
I've been binging Ghosts the last week or so. It's so silly, I love it.

Donator — Artist Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/10/29 08:35:51 )
So, I’m continuing to talk about my love for Meteor Garden. I’ll write more in this post as I watch. I think Shancai is cute and I like her character. The boy group is interesting, Daoming is very mean, and Huaze is very nice. He said to her that he wouldn’t hurt her, yet has a bad boy aura. Shancai is cooking in a kitchen, while Daoming is encouraging her while wearing a green coat.
‘god, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young. I thought I saw you out there crying, woah-oh. I saw a lion kiss a deer, we are all lost stars trying to light up the dark.’ ~ Jungkook. / diary. text. visual. comm.

Donator Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/10/29 15:30:02 )
@Koah: Which vers of Ghosts you watching? The British or American, I find the British ver to be funnier to me at least, kinda like Shameless was, prefered the British vers.

Donator Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/10/30 02:59:49 )
@macsen191: im watching the American one. I do want to watch the british version at some point.

Donator Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/10/30 13:50:19 )
@koah: I saw it on HBO Max when I had it when if first came out, I had to make a choice between Paramount+ and HBO Max to cut some costs and Paramount+ won, mainly due to Star Trek, Criminal Minds, NCIS and the FBI series... and now since they merged with Showtime I get to watch more stuff, lol.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.