Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment What is your favorite old school CartoonNetwork show?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 06:09:17 )
I always loved Courage the Cowardly Dog and Billy & Mandy. Ed Edd n Eddy was fun too. I also kind of miss when the Old school Looney Tunes when they played on CN. The reboots just aren't the same. Right now I'm getting back into Samurai Jack. All of the episodes are free on Spectrum demand right now.

Also do you remember when the website looked like this?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 07:23:37 )
I definitely loved and still enjoy Scooby-Doo, it never gets old! Powerpuff Girls, Courage The Cowardly Dog and Johnny Bravo were some others I enjoyed a lot, but my one will probably always be Scooby-Doo.

Cartoon Network had a whole marathon for Scooby-Doo back in October. The good ol' times!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 14:53:34 )
I remember the website looking like that and Nickelodeon's site. I loved Courage the Cowardly Dog (thought you had the title as just a cartoon, sorry about that, edited my answer. I only got to watch Cartoon Network shows at a friend's who had cable).

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 17:19:38 )

I liked Samurai Jack the most, but I think that was 2000's and not 90's. If just 90's it would be Courage the Cowardly Dog.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Any Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 17:48:02 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::

All the ones you said were my favorite lol. I still watch courage alot 💗

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::

Please ping me!

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 18:44:55 )
You gotta @Mention me.

To name a few not mentioned yet: Codename: Kids Next Door, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Dexter's Laboratory.
I really liked some of the side/spin-off cartoons from Dexter's Lab. Like the Justice Pals and Monkey.

Art by kiwi

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 17:51:01 )
Cat Dog, Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, and Ren and Stimpy

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/9 03:47:33 )
I really enjoyed Powerpuff Girls! I kind of want to find it and watch it now. Haha
Questing

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/10 16:39:33 )
hmmm, Ed Edd n Eddy. Dexter's lab.. Johnny Bravo. :d I'm definitely missing a few favorites, but these were the first to pop into my brain.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/11 12:34:19 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

Powerpuff Girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog, SWAT Kats, Scooby Doo (the 1960s version), Cow and Chicken and probably few shows I've forgotten their names lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/24 16:10:49 )
I had a rabid obsession with the OG Powerpuffgirls when I was little (even though the show had ended a year before I was born) to the point that I had my father paint my room powerpuff-themed. I kept that color scheme for over ten years before I finally changed it to a nice grey.

I also loved the original Ben 10. I watched the entire thing in the span of a week during the summer of 2017.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/24 16:12:25 )
daniellerenee:
I really enjoyed Powerpuff Girls! I kind of want to find it and watch it now. Haha

@daniellerenee:

Somehow I managed to have two copies of the full series DVD. I ended up donating the extra one to my local library.

You can probably find it on CN's official website, albeit with ads, though I think you may have to sign in with your TV provider if you have one.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/6 19:33:52 )
I loved the original Powerpuff Girls (not the reboot...it's...yuck to me). Also was a huge fan of Tom & Jerry, Kids Next Door, and Dexter's Lab. There was also very little I didn't love on Toonami.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/24 20:53:59 )
There's something foul about the air here...

If we're talking REAL old classics like boomerang stuff, I loved the original scooby do and whatever that amazing race thing was. But for 00's cn I love Kids Next Door, Ed Edd and Eddy, and The Powerpuff Girls. Specifically I loved watching the Ed Edd and Eddy holiday specials

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Donator — She, Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/10 01:44:53 )
I enjoyed Powerpuff Girls, Samurai Jack, Courage the cowardly dog, Dexter's Lab and Foster's Home as a child. Miss the good ol' days!

Art by Delightfully!
[ hangout | quest | shop | showcase ]
Buying Ohms!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.