Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/5 17:37:46 )
@Totalanimefan: We certainly did make it! And I'm so happy it's March. My friend's band got picked to open for one of my favorite bands, Born of Osiris, on the 12th in Fargo, ND, and I'm SO PSYCHED to go see them, both MVRROW and BoO! Can't freaking wait :D That's so cool, I hope you're able to see all of your favorites at Otakon! :D

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/5 21:20:26 )
@Totalanimefan: Just saying "Hi"

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/5 22:40:04 )
@totalanimefan: Well, so far no headaches today, so that's a huge improvement over the last few days. Today's MIL's birthday, so we're about to go to the grandparent's for pizza and cake, and then come back to the house. My mom bought us a AC unit for our office, so I'm hoping that It works well enough and solves the issue of being hot all the time. It arrives tuesday.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/5 23:50:37 )

@SorrowTheMad: I’m also happy it’s March. The weather was nice today so I went walking with a friend and we took pictures of the blooming trees. They were beautiful.
Wow that’s awesome for your friend! And it sounds exciting to travel for a concert. How far of a flight or drive will that be for you?
Otakon is in July. So I just have to wait until then. :)

@Qiqi Agatha: hey thanks for stopping by! It always makes me happy when people come and say hi. How was your weekend? It’s starting to be spring-like here and I’m living for it lol.

@Alorrena: that’s amazing. I’m sure it’s such a relief. I’m sure the party will be fun too. It’s nice that your mom is such a thoughtful person. It will make the office more tolerable. :)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/6 05:21:30 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I'm super excited for them :) I've really fallen in love with this band. Fargo ND is only 2 and a half hours away, which means it's closer than the capitol of my state from my house lol. It's not really too bad, and I get to ride with the band over there so I'm literally riding with one of the bands I'm going to see that day, which is kinda surreal lol.
That sounds like a really fun time, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and got to take some pictures :) Enjoy that weather!
Oh man, that's super close honestly, and getting closer every day. :) I hope you have an absolute blast!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/7 01:47:26 )
@Totalanimefan: I dunno, they tend to push games out fast, but like a spin off or something that isn't just an app would have been nice.

I would like them to bring the older games to virtual console. I want to be able to replay some older games.

I've been alright, just drowning at work for sure.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/7 22:45:22 )
@Totalanimefan: my weekend has been good and it's been raining on and off like crazy. Many of our mountains have snow on them, it's so beautiful. I have never seen Southern Cali like this, so magical. We, should be having a bit of a warmer week. I hope it will rain again at least every twice in a month until June.
How was your weekend?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/8 00:24:07 )

@SorrowTheMad: Wow that's really close! How's life been outside of music?
Yeah I guess July will be here before you know it. Did I tell you that I'm waiting on a condo I bought to be finished being built? If all goes well it should happen in May.

@Rei Ann: Yes they did. I was thinking about it today and there have been a crazy amount of Pokemon games on the Switch. I want to reply the older games too!
Also drowning in work at my job too. I can't believe it's only Tuesday.

@Qiqi Agatha: I saw some pictures on reddit. It was beautiful but weird. It made it not look like LA. Between the snow and the lack of smog. I hope it rains others cause you guys still aren't out of the drought. My weekend was good. I relaxed and then I hung out with a friend on Sunday.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/9 06:56:11 )
@Totalanimefan: that's a nice weekend to hangout with a friend. Yes, the snow allover the mountains, did confuse me at first, now I miss seeing them since most of it has already melted except for a few. We are suppose to get rain this weekend again
Also, Happy International Women's Day
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/9 07:58:58 )
@Totalanimefan: The party was fine, best part was getting to see my brand new nephew (he was born on valentine's day). We ended up deciding that we had to return the AC because we would have to have an electrician come and do some things to the wiring because the electrical load was going to be too much for the circuit (2 gaming pc's plus the ac unit made the amp needs too high). So instead she got us a couple box fans, so hopefully they'll help. She also got me one of those cube storage things that you put the foldable boxes in because i was getting overwhelmed by my desk and how much junk i had on and under it with nowhere to put it all. I put it together today and it definitely makes the office feel more like an office to me. She also got me a couple different kinds of the foldable box things. I have to go to the store and pick up a few more on friday, but that's just cause walmart delivery is dumb and doesn't know how to look for things so when i got my order the other day the one thing i really wanted wasn't there. Oh well.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/9 14:04:01 )
@Totalanimefan: Life's been pretty good outside of the band, although my mother is driving me absolutely crazy lol. You did not tell me that, but that's awesome Total! Congrats :) Bet you can't wait for that to get done :)

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/9 16:45:51 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah its all better now and i started my new job, its been okay, its a job, i work at dunkin but this is gonna be my first full shift today so we will see how that goes.
Josie's Occult Shoppe
Please Ping me

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/9 22:55:16 )

@Qiqi Agatha: yeah I heard. Another river too.
Happy Women’s Day. It’s also my wedding anniversary so I was offline. :)

@Alorrena: box fans makes a big difference. My family is a huge fan of box fans (lol).
I’m trying to learn how to organize the things that I have too. It makes a difference when spaces are organized.

@SorrowTheMad: so I see your mom is the same as ever lol.
Yeah I’m excited! It was supposed to already be done but there have been a lot of delays on the project. But at least the end is on the horizon.

@JosieOpal: by the time you see this your shift will have finished. How did it go? I’m so happy for you ^^

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/9 23:14:10 )
@Totalanimefan: we got one delivered today and i immediately opened it and plugged it in lol It makes such a difference. Yeah, the problem with the storage bins is that they will eventually if they havent already become "doom boxes." BUT! At least the clutter won't be on my desk anymore lol

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/10 02:53:14 )

@Alorrena: Heck yeah. Box fan life!
True lol. I do have a few boxes and after a few months I'm like, what is in these? XD

1 0 2
Totalanimefan generated a random number between 1 and 2; Resulting In 1
Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/12 02:49:41 )

Only Justice and Aloerrena entered the raffle. Here is the roll.
1 is @Justice: and
2 is @Aloerrena:

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/12 02:50:04 )

And congrats to @Justice: for winning the Wearable Crate. I'll send you the trade right now.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/12 16:30:09 )
@Totalanimefan: Yes, she is lol. But hey, she's allowing me tomorrow off so I can see one of my favorite bands tonight and MVRROW is opening for them :D That's super awesome that you're doing that, and I'm sure soon enough it'll be done :)

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/12 22:10:40 )
@Totalanimefan: we put one in the window last night and oh my- ON LOW none the less!! It was amazingly cold in the office last night! Sadly, it's a really loud fan, so if we have it on high it's too noisy and Tyi's microphone picks it up and his friends can't hear him.

I'm making a skirt (fabric is red with white polkadots.) for my mom's trip, and i forgot to prewash the fabric before i cut my pattern out, so i just zig-zag stitched the raw edges and threw it in the wash. I'm hoping that it doesn't fray too much that way. If it does, well, at least i can use it for a quilt in the future, and i'll just have to go buy more of the fabric. i'm hoping that since i have a little extra fabric i'll be able to add however much it shrinks and whatever the frayed (if any) edges get trimmed by once it's done in the wash. Fortunately polkadots are forgiving, and seams are okay. Honestly since i'm adding a zipper i think if i add an extra panel i'll be able to have 2 pockets on the skirt with the zipper being slightly off set. I'm planning on finishing the skirt today, so once i get it finished, if all works out, i'll share a picture!

@Justice: Congrats on winning!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/13 05:03:37 )

@Alorrena: Oh high it's really really loud. You might just need to keep it on one.
@SorrowTheMad: That's awesome. Have a safe trip.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.