Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat New Year's Day 2023

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 21:05:59 )

Hey all! It's Jan 1st, 2023! Can you all believe it?

Why not take in the first day of the year chilling here with everyone on Voltra. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 21:27:46 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 21:33:41 )
Happy New Year everyone!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 21:36:06 )

@star2000shadow: Hey there! Happy New Year! How's your day going?

@Rei Ann: Happy New Year! Can you believe the good weather we are having today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 21:37:22 )
@Totalanimefan: I can't believe it. It's like so nice outside. Which means tons of people getting sick.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 21:42:26 )

@Rei Ann: I try not to think about that part and just enjoy the nice weather. Hard to believe it's Jan with this weather. I went for a walk outside before and it was so nice. I wish I didn't have sore legs or I would have walked more.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 21:43:53 )
@Totalanimefan: Well I tend to have sinus trouble, so it ends up being my first thought. Though I'm spending most of the day instead. I had a little too much wine last night.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 21:45:18 )

@Rei Ann: Oh I hear you. I realized I should have put an lol in there cause it could have sounded serious ^^;
I was hating how dry it was two days ago. It was really bothering my sinuses. They don't like dry.
What did you do last night? I also went to a party but I didn't drink. We did have karaoke and I was the organizer for that.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 21:45:41 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Im waiting on a friends sister to get done bleaching someones hair so she can take me to super one so...yeah its going slow haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 21:52:43 )

@star2000shadow: My sister is a hairdresser and I know from her that stuff can take forever esp if your sister has darker hair.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 21:57:09 )
@Totalanimefan: I had my bestie come over and hang out with me and the hubby. We played board games, had some yummy food, and drank two bottles between the three of us. So it wasn't much, but I barely drink, so I get a headache today.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 21:59:12 )

@Rei Ann: I know for my husband just one or two glasses of wine does him in but he can have a lot of other kinds of alcohol just fine. I guess it's the sulfates or something?
It's always fun when you have a good friend come over and play board games. I love doing that.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 22:09:24 )
@Totalanimefan: Maybe, but my husband nowadays finds he can barely drank at all or he gets super sick.

It was fun, It was nice. How was your party?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 22:13:40 )

@Rei Ann: that sucks if he likes alcohol.
I don’t like the taste so I don’t drink.
It was fun. We picked a bunch of songs and did group karaoke pretty much lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 00:02:32 )
@Totalanimefan: He does like it, but since he got covid he gets sick after drinking it, if we mixes or has to much. So he takes it way easier, but it's not like he drinks like a fish.

Group karaoke does sound like tons of fun.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 00:05:43 )

@Rei Ann: That is really sad. My husband also had GI issues after having COVID but in a different way. Took him months before he was better.
It was! Some people only sang to some of the songs but we had it going for hours. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 06:25:12 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: We got it situated 'rubs face' how goes your first day of the new year? beyond the frustration of waiting for what would of been a quick ten twenty minute trip streatched on to all day waiting, sister finally got someone else to go get the stuff 'shrugs' im not to uplset, means i can now relaxe and enjoy the new year begining haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 15:15:18 )
Yes but i Was hungover. XD and today iam back at work!
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 18:52:45 )

@Trixie Kay: I think a lot of people were lol
How's work?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 18:53:17 )

@star2000shadow: Good, now you can have a relaxing day. I'm getting ready to start my new job tomorrow.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.