Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2022: Hide and Shriek! Voltra Police Department | Update Logs and Hangout (*NEW* Page Raffle)

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 23:22:18 )
    Merry Christmas, everyone.
    Hope the holiday is going as smoothly as the ice on the roads.

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 01:31:29 )

Well I'm still sick but I have an appetite and that's surely a good sign right? ^^;

Been HELLA congested all day though.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 01:52:55 )
merry christmas to all those who celebrate
i hope santa was good to everyone this year!

@CooperationIsKey: appetite is good but if youve been puking make sure youre not eating anything too heavy or you might regret it

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 02:05:09 )
@Totalanimefan: We've manage to get the house pretty warm, so we are doing well holding up.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 02:13:10 )
@star2000shadow: Oh that's a pretty one.

@CooperationIsKey: Thanks, we've been able to keep it pretty warm with space heaters, so I think we will get throught this with min issue.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 02:20:42 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for anything in my quest list. and for TWO orb items.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Rei Ann: aww thanks, and Merry Christmas. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 02:38:41 )
@star2000shadow: Merry Christmas.

Hope your day was good.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 02:44:08 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Rei Ann: actually it was, im handing out the pictures i drew as gifts 'nods' so far Joes liked his wanda hasn't seen hers and the five other's haven't shown up yet
<:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 03:36:10 )

@JosieOpal: Blessedly that has not been one of my symptoms! Mostly coughing and congestion. And Merry Christmas! :D

@Rei Ann: Oh good to hear! Scary time to be without proper heating.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 03:40:45 )
@CooperationIsKey: oh thats good! i hope your coughing clears up soon!!
Josie's Occult Shoppe
Please Ping me

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 03:57:15 )
@star2000shadow: Ah gotcha. Well hopefully everyone comes online for that.

@CooperationIsKey: Well thankfully, around here it's heating up. It could be way worse, if my inlaws didn't let us borrow their heaters. How did your day go?
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 05:47:31 )

@Vozzy: I think it paid off. How’s class going?

@Rei Ann: that’s great! I was thinking about you today. Cause it’s still so freaking cold.

@Wildfire: although I always liked my warm Christmases I knew what up north was like cause I would visit family in PA and NY. It was freaking cold there in late Dec/Jan. I remember being in blizzards. Maybe one year they should see your fam up north if you have any? Lol

@blue: merry Christmas 🎁

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 06:19:09 )

@JosieOpal: Thanks, me too. My lungs and throat are so tired and sore from all the coughing! How was your day? :)

@Rei Ann: Pretty quiet, I made brownies this morning while I was feeling kinda better, made meatloaf this evening while I felt awful, and napped in between. :P Oh and opened a present from my mom which was really nice (skin care and essential oil goodies :D). Other than heating, how'd your day go?

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 06:20:37 )

I'm not crazy about the dizzy spell I had while sitting up a couple minutes ago, especially since there's still a bit of an undercurrent of it atm. I hope it's just from sinus congestion. D:

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 07:22:55 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Rei Ann: eh if they don't its alright. though it is officially the day after christmas haha. 'yawn' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 08:34:11 )

Man my mom is so good with presents. She finds the coolest stuff! She got me a lotion bar (I didn't even know lotion came in bars lmao) that's even antimicrobial! A 'healing balm' for like little cuts and scrapes, a white chocolate peppermint lip balm (it's so nice), and a Doterra Christmas-themed essential oil mix that smells amazing with a little clay ornament for my tree (so you can put the scent on the ornament and it soaks in and smells good!).

Such a sweet present and I treasure it. Also my mom is awesome at cute packaging, too; I can't wait to put the sweet gift tag note and the little Christmas confetti pieces in my junk journal! :D

Please ping me!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 11:56:14 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

*shyly pops up* Hi everyone, I'm just wandering around lol and hope you all have a good day

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 15:10:26 )
@Totalanimefan: I've taken my boys up there a couple of times when they were kids, but it's not the same as living there through the entire winter. If they want to go now to visit the family that remains, that would be up to them, since they're adults at this point. It's not the cold weather that gets me, necessarily, it's the unrelenting aspect of it that can be tough to bear after a while...

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 15:12:04 )
Good morning and happy day after Christmas, everyone!
Does anyone have any plans for today?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 15:14:34 )

@CooperationIsKey: that’s a nice gift. You feeling better today?

@Hydrangea: hi. Thanks !

@Wildfire: I agree with you. By March you are so over it. And even in Feb I’m over it lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.