Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2022: Hide and Shriek! ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wonderings, Wanderings & Investigations...

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 02:04:38 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I dunno, gonna try again tomarrow. and hopefully get someone who's first language is english, or doesn't have such a strong accent. its not her fault. but it was hard to even understand her. <:3( )~~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 13:48:53 )
Is so early in the morning. -whines-

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 13:57:49 )
@star2000shadow: Yeah... well, I hope you get in touch with somebody else and get things sorted out quickly :3

@Another Movie Addict: Awwww... not ready for the day, AMA?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 14:05:01 )
@Wildfire: Not really no lol.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 14:06:45 )
@Another Movie Addict: LOL - why? What's going on for you today? You're working, right? ... and expecting chaos from last minute shoppers and snowbirds of all kinds??

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 14:15:24 )
I have work today, and it was busy yesterday. So I'm sure it's probably going to be busy again today.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 14:20:58 )
I ran a couple of errands yesterday and it was crazy out there! ... which reminds me, actually, that I should run today's errands sooner rather than later...

But yeah, it's probably going to be busy. Hopefully not stupid-chaotic-busy for you...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 14:33:38 )
My fingers are crossed. lol

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 14:34:52 )
Yeah. Good luck with that. Every singly shopping plaza I went in to or even drove by yesterday was packed... it was crazy!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 14:44:54 )
Mhmm. People left my kids room absolutely wrecked. Lol books everywhere, shelves in disarray.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 16:59:07 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Me to 'rubs face' ugg. it's -13 here and star's hands are COLD <:3( )~~

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 18:31:51 )
@blue: oh i love the landscapes in greece and the people all are so friendly my favorite island is rhodes and you need to see the city lindos its sooo pretty but you need to get there really early or you will get trampled by tourists XD

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 18:34:06 )
and its time to drink a can of coffee.... gosh iam so tiiiiirrrreeed

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 19:20:36 )
@Another Movie Addict: That's not a surprise. The adults are probably so wrecked having to deal with kids home from school and psyched up about the holidays that letting them "play" with books is the least of their concern... especially if they don't have to clean it up :3 But I'm sorry that you have to deal with it.

@star2000shadow: -13°F. Uhhh... yeah... my hands would be cold too! It's 68°F here, apparently...

@Trixie Kay: How are you doing today, other than being tired??

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 19:44:07 )
@Wildfire: does EXTRA tired count?
my child isnt going to daycare (15 daycare teachers are sick) my BF and my dad have her till noon when i come from work, so i dont need to bring her and to get her, wich is nice! than she fell asleep in my arm wich also was nice and now iam laying on my couch chilling with some coffee and watching youtube videos!
how about you??
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 20:23:29 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: NICE send sme of that warmth thisa way. haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 21:46:01 )

@Wildfire: that's why i basically designed a theme in my head so i knew that regardless of what order or placements of ornaments it should still look good.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 23:15:34 )
@Trixie Kay: lol - extra tired definitely counts! :3 Wow - that's a lot of sick teachers! What's going on - do you know? At least you're getting a small break from taking her to and from school!

@star2000shadow: LOL. It's Florida. This is actually a little on the cool side of things for us for this time of year...

@Bonnie: Well, it sounds as though your plan worked out well! :3
How are you doing today?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 23:58:47 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Oh i don't like you right now considering my hands and arms are freezing. im letting my shirt sleeve dry from doing dishes so i don't get my sweater coated in water or something haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 03:54:51 )

@Wildfire: i am doing well tonight. it is about to freezing cold and i am just not happy about it. thank god i don't have to be outside for the next few days save possibly running to the store to get ingredients for christmas dinner. but it will be VERY cold. not happy about it at all

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.