Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:08:35 )
@Jolly: white coffee is the best but i use to drink it Black now.
As i Was younger and my mom was still Livingstone i always put a pinch cinnamon in the coffee ..... she was always "ewwww why does the coffee Taste so weird" xD

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:12:24 )

@star2000shadow:
Oww yeah, it gets so expensive, those specialty stores. Gosh I'm so happy for you though, I really love seeing people feel good about themselves ;;
I need to work on myself. People get mad when I say it, cause I'm not large, but I *do* need to lose at least like.. 15lbs I'm not doing myself any favors by eating chips and soda rn..

But yeah I gained 30lbs when I had birth control implant in my arm, so its like, not even fair weight gain lmaooo If I'm gonna have fluffy thighs it needs to be on my own terms!

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:18:54 )

@Trixie Kay:
Hahaha My mom also does not like my tastes in things.
Oh but speaking of tea, today might be a good day to break out my plum honey tea <3 it is my FAVORITE lately!

stir it into hot water and serve

some argue its not a true tea, but I say PAH

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:21:38 )
@Jolly: everything what makes water fancy is tea xD haha i need to drink something too but i lay on my dead tired child and my cat lays on me xD

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:23:18 )

@Trixie Kay:
Lmao cat and child pile!
I really ought to get my chores started for today. But stormy mornings are the best for doing nothing at all

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:25:33 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

'pokes head in and waves sleepily' Hello <:3( )~~

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:32:20 )
@Jolly: i need to fold the laundry but naw probably not yet xD its raining and snowing and the weather is so disgusting!
Oh and Story mornings are so comfy *_*

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:44:33 )

@Trixie Kay:
I need to start the laundry. The storm was my excuse not to, since I have to walk outside to go to the laundry units (apartment) but it stopped raining 30 min ago XD

@star2000shadow:
Thats cuuute
christmas is just a week away~! :D

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:47:17 )
@Jolly: well than you should go or not its just on you! XD i will fold my laundry now!! ;Q; pls kill me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:47:53 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Jolly:

@star2000shadow:
Oww yeah, it gets so expensive, those specialty stores. Gosh I'm so happy for you though, I really love seeing people feel good about themselves ;;
I need to work on myself. People get mad when I say it, cause I'm not large, but I *do* need to lose at least like.. 15lbs I'm not doing myself any favors by eating chips and soda rn..

But yeah I gained 30lbs when I had birth control implant in my arm, so its like, not even fair weight gain lmaooo If I'm gonna have fluffy thighs it needs to be on my own terms!

Yeah they really need to put a warning of 'you will gain weight' with those things. I don't have one because well, I'm not active haha. and the doctors think it would be almost impossible for me to get pregnant even if i had a fella 'makes face' but that's fine, I'd adopt if I got desperate enough for a kid haha.

<:3( )~~

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:51:39 )

@Trixie Kay:
OH your new avi, holy poop i love it sm!

I will start my laundry ;A;

@star2000shadow:
I think its one of those issues where they haven't tested it out enough in a "lab" kinda way to "prove" that it does gain weight. So it cannot be written on paper. But my doctor did say that there's a ton of feedback that suggests its really does. I used it for pains, which later I found out I have a small cyst. But I think its already started to work its way out so it isnt as bad now. Im birth control freeeee! Now if I can just stop eating chips TAT I'm not gaining but I'm not losing

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:56:05 )
@Jolly: thank you very much i just wait to get the wrori to finish it :D
Me too.... so much laundry ;_;
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 17:04:49 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Jolly: ah well, chips is fine in moderation. not that i should be one to talk the only reason i don't mow down on them is because i don't buy them haha.

<:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 20:48:54 )
    I bought some chips this weekend. I just eat them while standing in front of the window, so I'm sure that's a sight.

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 01:27:43 )

LOL

Look what I did todaaay
I remembered that I'm capable of making gifs

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 01:28:53 )

@star2000shadow:
I stopped eating chips earlier this year and did well for a few months. Then I realized I was replacing it with too many gummy candies, which was probably worse.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 02:06:05 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Jolly: eat calerry, has the same crunch, and is mostly water. <:3( )~~

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 02:08:04 )

@star2000shadow:
I should, I did bring celery and pb to work for a little while. But I just get such a strong hankering for either sugar or salt.
My will power with food is worse than its ever been, I think it is mostly due to stress
I really need to do better~

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 02:09:07 )

Speaking of food, hello fresh has been really helpful for me to cut back on junk food.
but I end up spending way more money than just going and buying groceries myselffff

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 02:09:14 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Jolly: stress does tend to make our lives...troublesome haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.