Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 16:17:23 )

Nothing fancy this time, just a little hangout to rattle on about whatever is on your mind!

I have been missing from this site lately again (I think it overall just got real quiet here) so its nice to catch up on how you all are doing!
Have any holiday plans?
How do you like the event?
Have you achieved anything you're really proud of lately? Show and tell!

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 16:34:02 )

As for me, not much new. Just work work work! And struggling with the recession like everyone.

I did have a review with my regional manager yesterday that went well. He usually isn't very nice, but he was yesterday.

Even though we're down in sales as a store, as a region and as a company, I have kept up almost all of my quotas consistently. Which shows that I am doing as good as I can despite the odds, even if I'm still getting paid in dirt cause I'm a commission worker. *sniff*

But eh, that keeps him off my back for a while at least!
I'm grateful that he acted more natural around me, less stiff and mean. Took a lot of stress away.

I also have been doodling a lot these days ♡

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 18:40:32 )
*looks into hangout* *waves*
I dont think its to quiet though! I have rona now.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 19:54:06 )

It's good that you are still doing so well at work. I feel like it must be so hard to meet your sales numbers.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 06:20:26 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Jolly: Hey jolly, how goes. <:3( )~~

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 16:30:46 )

oops I tried to reply yesterday but work got busy xd

@Trixie Kay:
Oh noooo not rona D:::
*offers tea*

@Totalanimefan:
It really has been so horrible, I've been paid federal min wage for almost 2 months. going on 3 at this rate D: Hoping tax season picks me back up in sales.
But my husband's job is doing really well, he's been making up for my losses. He was promoted to keyholder as soon as they could, and just got employee of the month. His bosses really like him. Won't be much longer before he qualifies for promotion ♡

How're you doing?

@star2000shadow:
Helloooo! It's been going good. Excited for xmas
How about you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 16:44:49 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Jolly: Doing Great, got a nice outfit for christmas from my sister 'happy wiggle' I'm working towards looking good .. might have to get a picture taken of me in it 'hmm' wonder if phone cameras have timers.. <:3( )~~

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 16:51:54 )
@Jolly: thank you i drank alot tea today!!!! Chrismus tea and i didnt Taste it but i knew its chrismis tea *_*

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 17:49:03 )

@star2000shadow:
oooh! That's lovely :D
Yeah phone cameras typically have timers on them! you can set 10 sec timers so you can get a good pic of yourself. I haven't done that in so long, but i probably should to get holiday pics soon with husband and cat xd

@Trixie Kay:
XD didn't taste it but its the idea that counts! lmao
It's really good for soothing your throat, I'm really big on drinking tea any time I'm sick.
Hope you get well soon!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 17:53:07 )

@Jolly: Oh my gosh that's great news for your husband! I'm really happy for him cause I remember months or years ago he was struggling to get a job? It's always good when you find a workplace they respects you. I feel like that's really hard to find. So he hit the jackpot haha
That's rough news about your job. It probably will pick up around Feb/March but I feel like that's so long to wait. :(

As for me I feel like I've done everything until the sun since we last spoke. I had my graduation in Nov, the next week my dog passed away, then Thanksgiving, then my husband finally became a citizen of the US! We closed on selling our old house and now are waiting for the new condo to finish being built (probably March), we are helping a friend move, shipping Christmas gifts to his fam in England. Oh and I'm starting a new job prob in the new year. Just a ton of updates. It seems never ending haha

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 18:49:23 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Jolly: nice then when i look presentable I'll get a pic of me in my new dress 'happy wiggle' and I'll share haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 19:58:14 )
@Jolly: yeah my Taste is slowly back :) i just hate tea tbh but i love christmas tea Idk why xD

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 15:53:07 )

@Totalanimefan:
Yeah, at the start of the year he was struggling finding a good job (and with depression) but he's doing really well already. I'm so proud ;o;

I'm so sorry to hear about your dog passing. How old?
Aside from that it sounds like you have a lot of good news as well, I'm really glad to hear <3 a fresh new condo sounds super nice! We are currently trying to save up to buy a house but it probably wont be where we're currently living. So might be a bit. This city is still better than where we came from, but its trash
My husband's job offers movers and funds to help if we relocate (and mine does depending on the reason for the move) so like... that feeling of we are NOT stuck here is soooo good, we have so many options <3

@star2000shadow:
Yess please do <3 I check this site infrequently so you'll have to tag me :D
I dont wear dresses a lot, myself, but I do have a love for them

@Trixie Kay:
Oh yay <3
I wonder whats in the christmas tea? maybe the peppermint, if there is? I havent had any in a while (Ive been hooked on this plum honey tea lately) but I know whenever I would get sick, my mom used to make me a tea that had peppermint in it and it would help a lot. especially with sinuses and throat issues.

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 15:55:04 )

gosh I need to remember to pop back on here after work to do the event games
>:O
I love puzzles

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 16:35:27 )
@Jolly: its just spiced like christmas idk how discribe it. Like sweet Apple and cinnamon and raisins and so on

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 18:34:10 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Jolly: I don't normally wear them seeing as i have a belly but, as i found out yesterday, all my walking has helped slim it down a bit and now dresses reach further down my legs which makes me extremely happy. <:3( )~~

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 15:53:59 )

@Trixie Kay:
oh that does sound good. I used to be obsessed with apple cinnamon based teas. They made me think of my childhood friend. After one day she randomly plucked me from the beach sands in FL and I followed her to her home, where we ate cheese crackers and drank apple cinnamon tea together. Happy memories always make things taste best

@star2000shadow:
Walking is SUCH a good exercise that targets like, every muscle region <3 I used to walk a ton and I was in the best shape from it. I sit so much now that I always ache and my legs are getting fluffy, so recently I'm trying to walk circle laps around the floor at my job just to keep my muscles engaged

I'm glad you're feeling comfortable with yourself to wear dresses again, its a good feeling <33

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:00:17 )
@Jolly: aww thats right! Also if you smell some childhood odors. Its always refreshing *_*
For me its coffee with sugar. I was anorexic back in the days but an old friend of mine always serve me coffee with sugar in it because she knew i cant say no to coffee xD (highly caffeine addict)
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:03:02 )

@Trixie Kay:
Yeah! Beach smells are definitely that for me. Since I left FL so I dont smell it all the time anymore.
There are certain coffee blends that smell like my grampa's coffee, and those are also super nice for me <3

I've become quite the caffeine addict as well
I drink my coffee white though, like full of creamer

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:03:51 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Jolly: it really is 'nods' specially seeing as most of my clothes where engaged in HIDING how big i was, wearing a dress that emphisises how much I've lost is..kinda cool. Im trying to save it for christmas though, so i can wear it all of christmas day. 'happy wiggle' and it proves I can now shop at walmart 'happy grin' before now I had to buy my stufff from a specialty store..an outfit from there was almost a hundred and fifty bucks. that's a top, pants, under clothes. for ONE outfit. so i didn't buy myself new clothes often enough. Now Im going to have to slowly adjust my clothes so i can wear nicer items haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.