Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2022: Hide and Shriek! ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wonderings, Wanderings & Investigations...

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 20:47:14 )
    I planned ahead this season so I have a nice pair of sweaters that I wear when it's particularly cold out. I even bought a pair of joggers to lounge around the house in so I look the part, ha ha!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 21:01:38 )
@star2000shadow: LOL - will you even be able to move bundled up like that? XD

@blue: lol - you sound prepared for the cold weather!

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 21:26:28 )
@Wildfire: you definetly schould!! We also have a local Restaurant we enjoy to go but the time

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 01:13:23 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: oh yes I can move 'nods' very easily. and it was STILL COLD. and i got stuck waiting for the cab for an hour and a half, half of which i frozze through sitting outside waiting for them haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 12:38:20 )
@Trixie Kay: Good! :3 I definitely prefer supporting a local, independent business than a large chain. And sometimes, ya just gotta go out to eat :3 What kind of restaurant is this one... your favorite?

@star2000shadow: I'm sorry to hear that, Star. I know how miserable that kind of cold can be!! But at least you got your shopping done, right?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 14:48:47 )
Hello to everyone. It is early in the day, and I want to still be asleep. But I have work today, so I am among the living.

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 15:21:30 )
@Wildfire: a greece one i love greek food its so Tasty! How are you today? Iam heading home from work now

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 15:27:31 )
@Another Movie Addict: Good morning. Good luck today - you seem like you'd rather still be sleeping!

@Trixie Kay: Oh that's fun! I love Greek food too... and I live near an area that is heavily populated by Greeks, so it's pretty easy to get here too, which I love <3
How has your day been?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 16:14:30 )
@Wildfire: It's the last few days before Christmas, so I'm sure work is going to be on the busy side.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 16:20:27 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: this is true. and hey im Lucky, they even have my cellphone, the cab that i forgot it in, so Im a see if they can send it back with the person I need a ride from so i can go pick up saled fixings. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 19:39:16 )
@Another Movie Addict: If what I just saw running errands is any indication, I bet you're right! (It's crazy out there!) Good luck :3

@star2000shadow: Oh good - you found it! I hope you can get it back easily! :3

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 19:41:09 )
@Wildfire: ive been 6 times to greece! its so beautyful! *_*

the toddler drives me nuts... but is sweet.... drives me nuts..... sweet..... nuts..... sweet... nuts....
i put her in bed now xD

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 20:01:29 )
@Trixie Kay: Awwww maaaaan... I want to go to Greece!! ... it's not realistic for me though, unfortunately.
LOL - that sounds like a toddler!! XD <3 I hope she sleeps. One of mine would get up 3 hours after I put him to bed and just run around the house randomly naked... so I hope she stays in bed for you! :3

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 20:17:14 )
@Wildfire: yeah i just can recomment greece if you have the ability to visit it just do it!!
yeah mine starts to get scared of shadows and the darkness ;A; than the "i need to pee, i want water, mama iam scared, mama i want to snuggle.."
she wasnt asleep till 9 or even 10 the last days....
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 20:21:07 )
    What do you love most about Greece? Or rather, do you have anything you'd recommend as the top things to do or take in if someone were to visit? It always looks very lovely when I see it on television or in photos.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 21:00:06 )
@Trixie Kay: I will... if I can. Unfortunately, there's a lot of water (and several bits of land) between me and Greece - it's a long trip!!
Awww... I hope the little one sleeps well for you tonight and no getting scared of monsters or whatever!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 22:24:56 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: yep its now safe and sound here. 'rubs face' unfortunately i used my christmas money to order a new phone when i thought it was lost in the snow somewhere 'rubs face' an dnow trying to get ahold of them, to cancel said order so i can USE the 40 for christmas like i intended..it just didn't work. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 22:28:27 )
@star2000shadow: Oh no! Maybe you can get in touch with them tomorrow, since you're not having much luck today? It would be nice to recover that money spent if your current phone works and is back in your possession! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 23:15:20 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: i did get ahold of them but the women couldn't understand me and i sure as heck couldn't understand her Yawn..I'm also keeping an ear out for a friend who's supposed to be swinging by. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 23:30:58 )
@star2000shadow: oh fun.... and thanks for the reminder - I had forgotten that somebody is supposed to swing by here tonight too :3 (just to pick something up, though - not for a visit). So what are you going to do about the phone? Try again and hope somebody different (who you can understand) answers??

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.