Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2022: Hide and Shriek! ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wonderings, Wanderings & Investigations...

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 13:10:15 )
@Wildfire: iam online everyday iam just looking around most Times and i Was frustrated about the item delays.

Aww thats awesome datetime is the best and its pretty importand too!
My bf and i try to pack some xmas presents but well....

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 13:22:45 )
@Trixie Kay: aaaah... yeah, there's definitely something going on with the items. I think they're understaffed, tbh.

Yes - it was really good to get out of the house and spend some quality time with Hubby... and the meal was good too!

So I guess you didn't get much wrapped, huh? LOL - nothing here is wrapped yet. I'm going to try to get to that today, but we'll see - there's still a lot to get done around here first.

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 15:56:12 )
@Wildfire: aww no we got everything wrapped but it takes 3 hours and costs all of our nerves xD

What you had for dinner??

I know they dont have enough staff atm its just like "ohhh nooo i hope the site isnt closing down" but the Event items are 10/10 this time and it serms to go up withthe site again!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:00:10 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: never made it, I'm going to ahve to try to get over today, but today we're in the negatives 'makes face' so i REALLY hope the cab company is running today. I do not feel like walking with all the aches and pains i have just from being inside with it this cold out. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:23:42 )
@Trixie Kay: I'm glad you got everything wrapped, and I hope your nerves are recovering! :3
Yeah, the event items are really cute. I don't think Voltra is in danger of closing... they're just shifting things (and people) around, IMO.
Dinner was...coconut crusted shrimp, salad, steak, wild rice, red wine. It was good :3

@star2000shadow: I hope you make it out today! ... especially since you need food, right?!! It's even chilly down here today, so I don't envy you your weather and temperatures! (but that means I get to wear a hoodie without dying of heat) XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:27:09 )
Goooooooood morning Voltra how is everyone today.

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:34:11 )
@Wildfire: sounds fancy and delicious! I want some datenight too ;A;

But after rona visits us we need to get back to the normal life ;_;

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:35:25 )
@Another Movie Addict: good morning and here its just another day that soon will came to an end!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:37:11 )
@Trixie Kay: That's fair. I'm just enjoying a day off. Get my energy ready for last minute gift shoppers.

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:45:31 )
@Another Movie Addict: i had a day off too but with toddler its just as exhausting like an work day

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:51:41 )
@Trixie Kay: Luckily I am child free. So I can actually relax. Lol though I do need to do laundry, so I have a clean uniform for the week.

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:57:09 )
@Another Movie Addict: everyone needs to do the laundry haha xD
I start mine too now

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 16:59:26 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I wear a hoodie, a coat, a scarf for my head, a hat for on my head to keep as much heat in as i can, and a scarf to keep me from breathing in the fridgid cold haha. not to mention two pairs of gloves and so forth ..and it could be worse we could be snowed in haha.

<:3( )~~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 17:05:39 )
@Trixie Kay: I try to get mine done on days off since I don't normally have the time on work days.

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 17:13:42 )
@Another Movie Addict: yeah i know that feeling like my bf is working iam working and we have toddler xD so time is pretty rare for us as well!! XD

what are you working?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 17:17:01 )
I work at a used bookstore.

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 17:56:56 )
@Another Movie Addict: oh what a nice job!!!
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 17:59:52 )
@Trixie Kay: It really is. I love working there, lol and being surrounded by books. My favorite thing is when I get to hold like old and valuable books.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 18:25:13 )
@Another Movie Addict: good mor...afternoon, AMA

@Trixie Kay: It was a lovely dinner, actually, at a local restaurant. We'll be going back :3 I hope you can get back to regular life quickly after being sick!

@star2000shadow: ... all bundled up tightly!! <3 And yeah, at least you're not snowed in!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 20:25:39 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: oh yeah, house slipper socks cause their thicker, shoes, long pants, that are thicker then i normally wear, sweater, then sweater coat, and over that my winter coat..I'm definetly gonna be bundled up haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.