Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Now that October is wrapping up, what are you looking forward to before 2023?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 16:06:22 )
Happy last day of October and Happy Halloween (if you celebrate)! As the title says, what are you looking forward to?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 16:09:22 )
I have a Disney trip planned for the start of December to celebrate the 50th of Walt Disney World, it’s only a two day visit but I’m excited.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 16:19:10 )
@Rei Ann: That sounds amazing, hope you enjoy yourself!

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 16:24:26 )

CRAFTS <3

more crafts and more crafts

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 16:24:44 )
@Lotus: I hope so. The last time I went my now husband proposed there. So I think I’ll be cute to go back and do pictures again there. Anything you are looking forward to?
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 16:32:37 )
I have a couple things I'm looking forward to! Mid-December is the end to my first semester of my Master's in Software Development program. So, I should have a better understanding of coding and database principles. Also, really looking forward to the holiday season. Since my mom passed in 2020 I've been processing my grief and it isn't until the last recent months that I feel I've grown in ways I can manage my feelings of her passing and focus on progressing in my educational, career, and life goals (whew, that was quite a little bit to unpack there... ).

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 16:32:45 )
    I’m hopeful I will have somewhere to live before the end of the year. Hopefully XD otherwise, I am looking forward to more of my novel being done! Though idk how much progress i will make in 2 months lol.

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 17:16:10 )
@sunny: Oh! A novel! Neat!
I've been brainstorming and might potentially work on a children's book inspired by my dog and gift it to my sister and nephew for Christmas. x3
We'll see if I have the time with Voltra and classes though. lol
Even though, my partner has been pushing me to do it. haha

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 17:29:43 )
@Jolly: Crafts are always a lot of fun! What type do you have in mind? n_n
@Rei Ann: Not sure what I am looking forward to, hmm, maybe more seasonal snacks!
@Vozzy: Sounds like you sure got a lot planned, sorry to hear about your loss. Losing a parent is never easy.
@sunny: Writing a novel sounds like a lot of work, but, lots of fun. I hope you find a place you can call home!

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 17:31:49 )
@Lotus: Yes! Lot's to look forward to. Thank you for the kind words.
How about you? Anything you're looking forward to?
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 17:46:13 )
    @Vozzy: that is such a cool gift idea!! They’ll love it!

@Lotus: yup, it’s my second:)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 17:51:31 )
@Vozzy: Sure thing! I am looking forward to all the seasonal snacks I suppose. Also looking forward to when I can get some time off of work as I have a few things backed up that have been needing to be worked on, at the moment, I am going through being sick and resting when I can.
@sunny: Glad you are having fun with it, I always found the thought of writing something to be fun, yet, intimidating. n_n'

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 18:03:32 )

Hopefully the condo that my husband and I bought will be finished in March and then we can move in.
I hope to have a job that I like.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 18:11:03 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I have a vacation coming up next month that I’ve been planning for two years!!! It’s my first time doing a carnival cruise (only done Royal before this) and my best friend and I roped in two more of our good friends to come join us so it’s going to be an adventure.

We were suppose to go on a pirate ship while in Nassau as an excursion but it looks like it got canceled the other week :(

But there is still sooooo much to do on the boat and lands I’m not heart broken

...If you wanna keep your head

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 18:12:13 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I’m not however looking forward to writing my own review soon. My company has certain level employees do their own review first before their managers do one and it’s just so time consuming when I’ve only been doing this job at this location for like 5 months 😂

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 18:26:48 )
    @Lotus: it is very intimidating for sure, but fun too!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 18:38:17 )
@Totalanimefan: Ooh, I hope that works out for you as well! Fingers crossed. n_n
@Spider: Aww, that is sad that part of what you wanted to do won't work out, the rest sounds like fun. I am sure the review process will go just fine.
@sunny: I bet! Writing stuff that comes to your mind for others to read can also be intimidating I bet.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 18:56:47 )

@Lotus: Thank you. It's been stressful and been pushed back a lot.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 18:59:39 )
@Totalanimefan: I can only imagine. Are you given updates as time goes on?

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/31 19:01:50 )

@Lotus:
I wanna make some xmas ornaments for this small xmas tree I bought :D
i didnt have space for one last year, but now im in a bigger apartment that can fit a slim tree. Very excited!

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.