Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ❀ CONFETTI {thought dump with me + maybe doodles}

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 22:54:02 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Cannot wait until I can earn enough Volts to buy Wicked hmm wonder what that goes for now a days.. <:3( )~~

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 03:00:20 )

@Wildfire:
Its hard to have time for it tbh ;;
I usually sacrifice my weekly chores if I do spend a day drawing, and then the next week I'm like aaaaaaaahh whys it so messy in here

@star2000shadow:
I am SO out of the loop on pricing these days XD
I have no idea the value of voltz anymore. Only that 3k = orb. That's all I'm usually after when I have time to save lmao

@Kairu:
Thank youu <3
Yeah I'll add more to these in time. Its all just meant for me to experiment with comics and finding a good "flow" so they wont ever be anything big. Eventually I do want to make an entire comic series (its already plotted out), but I want to be comfortable making comic pages before I do.

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — UWU/ Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 03:07:28 )
@Jolly: writing part to me is much harder
cant wait to see your future works!
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 04:00:21 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Jolly: ah im after orbs, events, and DI's haha. 'rubs face' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 13:51:08 )
@Jolly: It is very hard to find a chunk of time to just create... it was hard enough as a kid/teen, but this adult thing makes it extremely difficult. I miss it... but also kinda don't at this point... :(

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 17:46:18 )
@Shadami:
@Totalanimefan:

Totally replying to this two weeks late xD
I live in Canada, my boyfriend's from the US. The post about the "border" was that he was at the border to come north to get me.

Trip was great, many spooky movies were watched and enjoyed, I'm now home and he sadly had to leave T_T

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 19:53:57 )

@Alchemists Fire: I'm glad that you had a great time!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 20:35:05 )

Questing :
Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Yeah I've been looking up fall pics again haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 23:31:01 )

@Alchemists Fire: and i'm doing the opposite. My boyfriend is Canadian and been coming down to the US.
*panic noises* i'm trying to get my enhanced Drivers license by Christmas break from school so the girls can go to their dads and I can go to Canada and visit him this time.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/29 08:13:32 )
@Shadami: Oh nice, haha. We try and alternate trips, but this time we spent a bit of time at my place and about a week at his.
Oooh, enhanced drivers license, nice. My bf did that when he first started coming up, but he's got a passport now because someday we wanna travel outside North America together

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/29 16:17:32 )

@Alchemists Fire: I've never been out of the country, and have three kids as well that are unlikely to be allowed to leave because of their father... being.... himself... and I haven't been able to drive in 10 years so it's rather terrifying to drive and I'm nervous about making the trip. But it's a giant test so gonna try. if i can get the edl in time xD

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/30 04:22:56 )
@Shadami: I mean, Canada and the US are such large countries that there's so much to see! I still haven't made it all the way across Canada, not even sure I've made it half way across!

I'm still learning to drive, I've been doing it for like 10+ years. I just recently drove on the highway and even though I didn't get up to full highway speeds but stilllllllll it was so terrifying >_<
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/30 13:30:43 )
@Shadami:
@Alchemists Fire:
... enhanced driver's license? It has been quite a while since I've been anywhere near the US/Canada border, but I assume this is a "new" semi-passport kind of thing that the border people will recognize between the two countries?

Also, good morning :3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/30 17:35:20 )

@Wildfire: its been around probably 10 years now. It lets you cross into Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/30 17:49:16 )
@Shadami: aaaaah... That!!! Yes, I know what you're talking about now. It's like a mini passport, available through the passport office, right? ... and only good under certain conditions and areas...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/30 19:43:46 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
afternoon folks 'waves' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/30 19:57:51 )

@Wildfire: yeah! :D and i'm getting just that so i can see my boyfriend at his house since i'm not planning to get a full passport or need one any time soon with my finances and time as ... not free as they are xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.