Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:59:20 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @TeaTales: I hope the misunderstanding gets straightened out ..and I'm sorry your life seems to be going through the ups and downs of a rollercoaster. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 01:07:51 )
@CooperationIsKey: sadly, avocados are expensive here. I can't afford to get spoiled. Yea you can use it as sandwich spread like peanut butter & banana. Those are healthy sandwich choices.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 01:09:06 )
@Rei Ann: I did watch the live stream on others playing ff7 remake at least up to end of update 1. I have been very busy since recent updates.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 01:11:01 )
@Kairu: What counts as update 1? Would that be before the DLC intergrade thingie?

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 01:13:02 )
@Rei Ann: before the intergrade yep. It's unfortunate that I'm very preoccupied with IRL things when it's out.

YEEE I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST EVENT ITEM SINCE EVENT IS OUT >u<

I FLY NOW uwub

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 01:17:03 )
@Rei Ann: from the videos I have seen the only difference is in how you control the movements and such on the character depending on the controller and/or keyboard

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 01:17:25 )
@Kairu: Yeah, I haven't seen or play that part yet. I hope I get to it before the second game comes out.

Congrats on getting your first item. Fly! Take the skies.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 01:18:05 )
@star2000shadow: Oh it has been straightened out, now im just having the mental exhaution that followed

wohoo we made it to page 40!

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 01:19:15 )
@Rei Ann: your avy has flying powers!! >u<b
ill ask my friend if he is planning to play ff7 remake from beginning again.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 01:24:45 )
@Totalanimefan: it's going okay, i just missed a lot of time and if i miss any more for the next 6th months i'm likely to get fired. I'm good at my job though, and get acknowledged for it, but missing time due to mental health issues or physical health issues has been an issue for me lately. So i'm going to buy some 5-htp and some Zinc and hopefully that should help me get through the next 6 months.

On another note, my hubby and i haven't had a chance to go on our honeymoon yet, so we decided that we were going to go on a disney cruise for it after the 6 months. And i think by then i'll have enough PTO saved up that i can take a few days off for it also, so that's exciting.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 01:27:29 )
@Kairu: That's true.

Oh that would be a great way to get caught up. Do you have a character your are excited to see the story of?

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 01:32:54 )
@Rei Ann: nothing in particular. I have been away from fandom for a very long time now. I should come back though xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 01:33:37 )
@Kairu: Well I think remake is still fairly new, so it doesn't seem that far long ago, but yes come back. Join us..well if you want.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 01:38:24 )
@Rei Ann: the nearest thing that i have participate a fandom is ff7. ff7 remake is under that umbrella.

Im looking for any animes that might have fandom potentials on my end xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 01:39:37 )
@Kairu: Totally understand. I on the other hand have way to many fandoms.

Anime can be a good place to start, there are so many options and styles of shows.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 01:43:17 )
@Rei Ann: ah nah theres no such thing as too many fandoms xD

I have been watching various animes for a long while. I have fave some animes but not enough for a fandom. Jujutsu Kaisen has potential. It's not a fandom for me yet.
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 01:46:51 )
@Kairu: Well a lot of my fandoms are older, I need to start watching or partaking in newer media again.

I've not heard of that anime before. Or is it just a manga?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 01:49:50 )

@Rei Ann: Aww, that sucks. We don't get many trick or treaters anymore, which really sucks because we live in a very safe area. And we're in Texas, so it's not cold, just mild— probably 70°. Seeing the kids have fun always made me so happy.

I love Disney level spoop but also am a big horror fan. I'll probably either get into a Crimson Peak (Guillermo de Toro) cosplay I made, or watch that film as it's my fave Gothic Romance/horror-ish film. Maybe you can watch the old and new Hocus Pocus for fun!

@Totalanimefan: Oh yeah, I've been a part of a lot of studies. I had to do a lot of extra blood work to go towards studies and all other sorts of scans. Then after my mastectomy they apparently used the tissue to help learn more about IBC, so that was cool. My quality of life is pretty great. I have to live with my parents again, but I don't mind that. Sometimes the nausea, fatigue, and pain suck and I spend all day in bed, but otherwise I'm good!

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ✫ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 01:54:55 )
@kittyberry: I guess maybe now a days, kids go to trunk or treats, i think that's what they are called? I hate to sound like old man get off my lawn, but in my day, we did house to house, and I get why parents might not like it, but I def miss it.

Oh that might be a good plan. I'll have to see. I'll be working most of the day, so that's my real plan.

Oh that's a good cosplay to do. I've known a few people who've done that for work before.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 02:00:07 )

Driving is scary and stressful. I had an anxiety day. So I shut down and did an art. I'm cranky.
That's all.
Pout.

I'm hungry and going to try to post while I wait for toddler to fall asleep

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.