Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:34:28 )
@CooperationIsKey: it is.. prett good for a free to play game. you get the primogems needed for the pulls trough uests and chestopening ( sorry my p's neighbour is a very dead one ^^;; ) interesting lore and lots of good designs ( I just wish you could mute Paimon lol )

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:34:34 )
@CooperationIsKey: nuuuu dont dieee ;A;
Im good. Im currently on lunch break.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:34:36 )
@Kairu: Nothing much, just writing a chapter to my ouat fan fic. What are you up to?

@CooperationIsKey: I only know it exists, because of callmekevin. I thought the mod was pretty cool. I really liked farming games like stardew, so I'm all for that.

What are you currently working on in minecraft?

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:35:40 )
@Rei Ann: aaa fanfic. I have yet to read my fave fanfic again >u<b

What fanfic are you writing about?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:38:47 )
@Kairu: Yeah, it's kinda therapeutic for me to be creative.

It's a fanfic for a ship, I thought the show was gonna do, but didn't. It's a Hook/Ariel fic, also called Hookriel. Basically, it's my take on an idea, that Hook should have been reveled to be Prince Eric. I write it with my bestie, but we more just switch off writing chapters and edit the other's work. We also added a oc pairing of thumbelina, but made the prince a princess. It could be better written, but this is my first like long form non one shot fic.

What fandom is your favorite fic in?

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:41:23 )
@Rei Ann: I had some fave fandom back then but the only fandom that I'm keeping up is Final Fantasy 7 one. It's the author who I am following. I love how he wrote the fanfic version of time travelled protag xD

I think it has been over 10 years since he started writing the fanfic. it's still on going.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:42:10 )

@TeaTales: I appreciate a mobile game that lets you advance without spending real money!

@Kairu: Ooh whatcha eatin? XD I'm having leftover meatloaf tonight.

@Rei Ann: I've heard of callmekevin but never seen his stuff. Sounds like a neat mod though! I love farming in Minecraft way too much lol. Actually I've got a couple mods in my current modpack that add a TON of new crops a kitchen with complex foods to make (like burritos, chicken and dumplings, all sorts of pies and cookies and such--it's awesome) and I'm so happy!

I'm currently just exploring, trying to find my way to a Badlands biome (and hopefully a desert by extension). At the moment I'm taking on a mansion, but i think the number of mobs crashed my game so I might have to put it on peaceful for a bit lmao.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:43:27 )
@CooperationIsKey: Sammich uwub
My grocery day is tomorrow so I can't cook stuff yet.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:44:49 )

@Kairu: Ah, understandable! I know my roommate wants to make an Aldi run for a few things (for instance avocados tend to be cheaper there) so we may do that in the next day or two.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:45:15 )
@Kairu: Oh that sounds fun. I love FF7. It's been ages since I've ventured into fanfic for that.

@CooperationIsKey: I only got into his videos cause of the sims, and then next thing I knew I subbed.

Oh those sound like some pretty fun mods. That would totes make me happy to. I like games that are more open to modding.

Oh ouch, hate when the computer is like nope this is too much. I die aka lag.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:45:51 )
@CooperationIsKey: its is not only mobile game it is also computer and playstation 4 game ( play it on ps4 personally )

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:46:18 )
@CooperationIsKey: I love avocados but they're not good for lunchbox. I am planning to make em into sandwich spread instead.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:46:52 )
Genshin is also on the PS5, the did make version for it. It's how I play.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:47:09 )
@Rei Ann: Yeah! I'm still a big fan although I don't play FF14 or FF7 Remake. Probably one day? xD
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:49:46 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
TeaTales:
@star2000shadow: Oh I appreciates others art, but I do draw and paint myself, Ijut am forced to only do it in traditional media as my usb ports in my laptops have loose connection so the smallest movement makes the tablet disconnect, or the laptop wont be registering the tablet at all when plugging it in.><

Ah well i tend to draw in reallife so.. well not real life..oh i don't know what I'm saying. how goes your day now? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:50:54 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: Yeah, I get that....

how goes your day hun, good? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:51:18 )
@Kairu: I don't play 14, but I did play like part of the remake. I do need to go back and finish it. Tifa is my favorite character in 7, so I got the game for her.

Those strangely enough I think FFX-2 is style my fav final fantasy game. But it was my first one.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:51:20 )

@Rei Ann: I've stumbled into many youtubers/streamers that way. :) And yeah! I love to mod the heck out of my games; this modpack has over 200 mods and I'm astonished my computer can handle it at all! It does chug pretty hard sometimes but it's fun enough to be worth the lag.

I could have done without the spontaneous deletion of my extremely massive backpack right after an hours-long mining/exploring expedition last night, though. That made me so mad I stayed up the rest of the night restoring stuff out of spite. XD

@TeaTales: Oh! It's cross-platform, that's cool. o3o

@Kairu: I'm addicted to avocados, I think at this point they qualify as my favorite fruit. Well, right after strawberries anyway. Avocados tend to be cheaper though at least! And a sandwich spread? What a neat idea! :O

Please ping me!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:53:34 )
@star2000shadow:
Oh my day has been a rollercoaster emotionally thanks to some misunderstandings on a discord rp server.
@Rei ann: ooh Didn't know that, good to know. more platforms~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:55:10 )
@CooperationIsKey: Wait did the a mod delte your items, or was it because the computer protested? That sucks. Do you have like a favorite must have mod for your game?
@TeaTales: It's really nice there is one, but I don't know if there a difference, in like how the game runs. I think Genshin is so pretty.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.