Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 20:29:01 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: 'Blush' thanks haha she's not done but I'm still fiddling 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 20:32:57 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: ah I'm sorry 'hugs' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 20:34:10 )

@star2000shadow: Still looking good. You are way better at making avatar's than me lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 21:16:41 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Hey you do great so I dunno what your talkin bout. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 21:38:46 )
@Totalanimefan: honestly, I just grabbed a couple of the boxes - I didn't pay that close attention to what I was getting. I know that probably sounds weird, but it's not like the "Wednesday sushi special" at Publix is "High Quality Sushi Restaurant" and I was thinking more like "oh, let's get this, and this, and we'll kind of mix and match" XD It seemed to go over well with the three of us who were home at the time :3 What do you usually get or prefer to get??

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 21:41:11 )
@star2000shadow: thank you, but "meh - it happens"....? I don't mind puzzles, but here, especially with this event, it kind of feels like I'm being forced in to doing them ... at least if I want another bundle of event items ... and really, I have other things that I could -and should- be doing with the time I've spent on puzzles :3 Are you a big puzzle person? Or can you take them or leave them? How are you doing with this event?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 21:46:27 )
*props myself back in* might have forgotten to check voltra for the past 4 days ><

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 21:57:15 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: thank you, but "meh - it happens"....? I don't mind puzzles, but here, especially with this event, it kind of feels like I'm being forced in to doing them ... at least if I want another bundle of event items ... and really, I have other things that I could -and should- be doing with the time I've spent on puzzles :3 Are you a big puzzle person? Or can you take them or leave them? How are you doing with this event?

I am not a big puzzle person, but I play a lot of games and sometimes i get stuck on a puzzle 'makes face' I'm more of a talker slash reader slash picture hunting person. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 22:08:07 )
@star2000shadow: agreee with you there, picture hunting is my top go-to in events even if i makes me look silly/weird in public xD that and sudoku

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 22:25:24 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @TeaTales: hey everyone has a hobby ours just includes appreciateing the talents of other people haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 22:46:22 )
@star2000shadow: Oh I appreciates others art, but I do draw and paint myself, Ijut am forced to only do it in traditional media as my usb ports in my laptops have loose connection so the smallest movement makes the tablet disconnect, or the laptop wont be registering the tablet at all when plugging it in.><

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 22:48:34 )
@star2000shadow: Yeah, I get that....

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 23:58:34 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm jelly, I don't think we got that much snow. Mostly ice

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:05:15 )

Hi I'm not dead, just fighting Minecraft for my living soul. XD;;

That is to say, can't stop playing. :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:20:35 )
@CooperationIsKey: That sound slike me.. just Genshin Impact instead of minecreaft

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:30:39 )

@TeaTales: Rofl I've heard that one's pretty addictive. The only gacha game I've ever really gotten into is Cookie Run Kingdom, myself, but even that I haven't played in a while, lol.

WOW, I just popped the hell outta my neck. O3O;;

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:31:28 )
@CooperationIsKey: So I've never played minecraft, but I do watch some streamers, so I have to ask, have you ever played with the stardew valley mod for minecraft?
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:32:03 )
hiya guys whats up?
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:32:46 )

@Rei Ann: I have not! I haven't heard of that mod. o3o I've played Stardew Valley itself though. I'll have to look into that!

One that's very similar to both that I've been playing recently also is Core Keeper. It's still in early access but it's shaping up to be a really fun sandbox survival game. :D

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:33:03 )

@Kairu: Hello! I'm just being eaten alive by Minecraft. How are you? XD
Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.