Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 16:56:46 )

@Wildfire: Nice. How's today going for you?
Your avatar looks amazing!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 16:58:22 )
@Totalanimefan: busy. hectic. productive. weird.
thank you.
I need to go run around iRL again for a few, but I'll bbl.
how are you doing today?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 17:06:46 )

@Wildfire: Ok. I'll see you later.
I'm good. Well could be better, but dog is in good spirits but he has a little blood in his pee. Called the vet, they are trying to make time for him today.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 17:45:29 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm rather tired. Was up a bunch with the sick kiddo

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 17:51:11 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: True, when it was warmer I'd go sit outside and enjoy the silence before the kids of the area woke up haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 17:54:20 )

@Shadami: Ugh that sucks. I hope you don't get sick too.
@star2000shadow: That sounds nice. I want to go outside and take a walk if my dog doesn't have to go to the vet today.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 18:12:41 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: well here's hoping you can go outside and walk 'rubs eye's.' I'm feeling sleepy yet not sleepy its weird. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 18:13:56 )

@star2000shadow: Thanks. I think I might just take the walk after lunch no matter what. I'm not going to waste the day away waiting.
What time is it for you? I think you are an hour behind me? It's 1:13pm for me.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 18:30:03 )

@Totalanimefan: Sadly, I'm pretty sure that I already am ^^;;

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 18:40:58 )
I'm back. I think. I might have to run out again.

@Totalanimefan: that sucks. I hope it's nothing serious and that you can get the little guy in to the vet :3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 18:44:27 )

@Shadami: Ugh that sucks lol. I was suck two weeks ago, I feel for you.

@Wildfire: Thank you. I hope it's nothing too serious too. I was worried it was something wrong with his kidneys, which is can be, but it's probably a UTI since he's still in good spirits.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 18:48:00 )
@Totalanimefan: probably something simple... like you said, likely a UTI. :3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 18:59:51 )

@Wildfire: That's all I'm hoping it is. I just got off the phone with them. They are seeing him today at 3:30
The other issue that needs to be addressed with him is that sometimes he can't stand up well. He wobbles and sometimes he falls over, but it's only sometimes. Not even an everyday issue.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 19:54:42 )

@Totalanimefan: i'm sure i'll get over it,... fast? i just had a flu shiot, that should help right? xD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 19:57:17 )

@Shadami: Maybe? It just depends on what your daughter is giving you, but it's good that you got it. ^^

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 20:07:30 )

i never know with the flu shot if its good or not xD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 20:11:59 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm glad they can see the dog. :3

@Shadami: The flu shot is always hit-or-miss --- they guess at the strains that are going to be active every year...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 20:16:55 )

yeah. xD i just swear i get sick only when i get the flu shot. lol.
but porbably my imagination because i seem to be getting sick alot lately. i think my immune system might be shot.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 20:27:23 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Thanks. I think I might just take the walk after lunch no matter what. I'm not going to waste the day away waiting.
What time is it for you? I think you are an hour behind me? It's 1:13pm for me.

no clue as of now its two twenty seven in the afternoon for us 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 14:50:06 )

@star2000shadow: oh I see. You are 3 hours behind me. :)
@Shadami: my dad said the same thing when he got his
@Wildfire: me too. But he wouldn’t pee for them ugh. So I have to collect a sample and take it back to them within an hour. And the train is out of service so I gotta take the bus. Lol I wish he would have just peed for them yesterday!!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.