Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 15:13:04 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: ah alrighty then 'rubs eyes' interesting. 'yawn' ugg i hate just waking up haha. especialy when all of me is saying to go back to bed. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 15:53:18 )

@Totalanimefan: tehee. I'm pretty sure i was already coming down when I got the flu shot this week. Cause my little one had been coughing on me. lots.

Nah, i'm going on past experiences where it felt like i'd get flu shot, i'd be sick. no flu shot, not sick. (or it was all in my head) I'm starting to track things better though to see patterns so i can also figure out what i'm allergic to. cause it's not "medically necessary" to get a allergy test, so my insurance won't cover it.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 17:12:30 )
@Totalanimefan: He's being difficult.... cranky old dog syndrome?? XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/21 21:24:32 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'Pokes head in' afternoon everyone 'waves' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 05:18:31 )

@Wildfire: ugh yes he is lol
@Shadami: that sucks. How are you feeling now?
@star2000shadow: hello

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 05:35:44 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Hello how goes your evening? <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 13:43:17 )
Good morning everyone.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 14:22:28 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'Yawns' Morning everyone 'sleepy blink' how goes. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 04:04:16 )

@Totalanimefan: actually feeling okay xD
had some dayquil and the flu shot and i seem to be all good.
now... tear inducing drama happened. so not good there. but health wise i'm great!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 16:53:15 )
@Totalanimefan: No problem! I really do get it, coughing sucks lol. Hopefully you find a brand of gummies you like and are able to get some relief :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 17:06:40 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'wanders back in' hey all 'waves' how goes the weekend for all of you. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 02:25:24 )

@SorrowTheMad: Thanks. I got some and had to use them this week when I was stressed about my dog having blood in his urine. There is only a small amount so the vet wants me to monitor him.

@star2000shadow: Thanks. My weekend was busy. I went hiking yesterday and today I was helping out a friend and now I'm studying for my interview. (That's tomorrow)

@Shadami: Oh no, I'm so sorry. I hope you are feeling a little better now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 03:02:31 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Good luck on your interveiw hun. and at least you'll sleep good tonight. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 03:24:32 )

@star2000shadow: Thank you. I hope I sleep well too. Good thing is that it's not until 2pm. So it's not like I have to get up early lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 06:37:05 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Thank you. I hope I sleep well too. Good thing is that it's not until 2pm. So it's not like I have to get up early lol

Well. That is a good thing. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 12:25:44 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh no! Poor doggo :( I hope he's ok

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 13:22:44 )

@Totalanimefan: it's been a very long weekend. Going to see how Monday goes. Looks like I'm taking the little one eto doctors to try to figure out what's going on

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 13:25:29 )
-runs through the thread, depositing morning caffeine-

good morning :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 16:00:38 )

@Wildfire: Morning. I really liked your event feedback by the way. Very professional while also stating you feedback/opinion. I also think the items are too much. I don't even have 5,000 event currency.

@Shadami: That's stressful. I hope they are ok.

@SorrowTheMad: Thanks. I'm monitoring him and he seems to be ok. They said he has crystals in his bladder but they aren't big enough to cause problems but if that changes I need to take him again.

@star2000shadow: Thanks! It's not 3 hours away and I feel like I'm ready for it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 16:12:01 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Your Welcome. and that's great to hear. Good luck and Your gonna do Great. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.