Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 17:14:13 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: well i did for a while I'll have to go double check it and update it again today just to make sure I do update it. 'blinks' <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 17:17:17 )

@Wildfire: Woo! Woke up to 55 degrees outside and 70 in the house. I love it. :D And yeah, it does seem like a good day to work outside!

@Totalanimefan: You're the smart one. I was up till like 7am playing. Can we say hyperfixation? XD;; And cool! I've only done about 10 minutes at a time so far so I've only done the 'quick start' basic workout but I think as I get stronger I might try some of the other 'maps' they have. :D

@blue: You know if I weren't going with my roommate I'd probably do longer on the recumbent bike than the 10 minutes I've been doing. I kinda enjoy it, plus I don't have to worry about keeping an actual bike balanced! Kinda makes me with I had my own at home so I could just chill and watch tv while I workout. XD I'm not really into the weight thing either though eventually I'll probably incorporate them to build up some strength. Even if it's just getting some small dumbbells to work with!

I really have never been super active; the only thing I was even involved with in school after elementary was marching band, but at least that kept me semi-active! I did walk a lot when I was in college, both to get to classes and just because the campus was kinda fun to explore (there was a lake with a tiny beach and boat dock and even a firefighter school and an aviation school! I used to wander around taking photos). :)

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 17:27:06 )

@sunny: I would assume they would as it's an important job lol. But I want to know enough to be comfortable during the interview. I wouldn't want to not get the job cause they felt I didn't even know enough to be trained. ^^

@CooperationIsKey: I love it when you get sucked into a good game. We started out cold front yesterday. It's in the 50's during the day here and 30's/40's at night. It's about 15-20 degrees colder than average for this time of year in DC.
And hey, even 10 mins is more than you would have done had you stayed on the couch. And 10 mins is more than probably 95% of all Americans yesterday, we aren't exactly known for being fit and working out a lot lol. We all have to work up to the bigger and longer exercises. I just did a 20 min beginner one last night and it felt like a lot to keep up with it.

@star2000shadow: Awesome make sure it's up to date so people know what you are questing. ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 17:30:37 )
    @Totalanimefan: ah right, that makes sense that you would want to be as prepared as possible!! Do you have a date for the interview yet? Or did you already say?? Sorry :o

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 17:57:37 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Will do might go dead in here for a minute, just ping me back when you need a response. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 17:58:40 )

@sunny: I didn't say, I don't have a date yet. I'm thinking that it will be next week.

@star2000shadow: That's ok. I'm also studying and I'm here and there.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 18:02:25 )
    @Totalanimefan: oooo good luck. Are you nervous? I always get super nervous waiting for job interviews, because of the suspense lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 18:04:02 )
    @CooperationIsKey: I wouldn't mind studying in front of the firefighter school. //sinister eyebrow wiggle

Marching band is very involved, as I understand it. I don't have the stamina for stuff like that so it's admirable that people can play an instrument AND walk around with it.

I just never enjoyed working out or sports but I've played a lot of them and I usually only work out when a physician gives me the old 'u need 2 lose weight or else.' I have some equipment here at home that I don't mind, and the rower is great for just casually working out in front of the television; it's especially good because it's so quiet and light enough to maneuver around the house.

If you happen to have a bicycle, there are mounts that you can purchase to use in the house. I did that for a little while in front of the tv which was nice. It was just set up in the living room and my roommate liked to use it because--as he put it--he gained weight ever since I had moved in. To be fair, we all did; I was in a constant state of cooking and eating.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 18:05:06 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: that's cool 'nods' to bad my quest thread is locked ah well 'shrugs' I'll update it and see where this goes haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 18:07:51 )
@CooperationIsKey: Yeah, it's actually kinda chilly out there!! XD I am working in the house today (for some reason - it wasn't part of the original plan -lol- but that's what I'm doing!) and the windows are all open...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 18:11:41 )
    @Wildfire: chilly by Florida standards or rest of the world standards?? Lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 18:51:16 )

@sunny: I'm very nervous hahaha. I always get nervous.
@star2000shadow: You could ask a member of staff to unlock it for you, or you could make a new one.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 18:59:02 )

@CooperationIsKey: close it down. return to us!!!!
actually i need to try to get minecraft set up (windows not java) on my laptop, and figure out how to make a second account for my other daughter, so that two of them can play at the same time.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 19:06:24 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: hmm might make a new one dunno though gonna first get all the things I'm questing updated 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 19:09:39 )
    @Totalanimefan: I’m sure you’ll do brilliant! You have certainly put the work in, it’s just a matter of time until you see results!!!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 19:10:34 )
    @star2000shadow: cool new avatar!!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 19:12:33 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @sunny: ah um Thanks 'blush' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 19:19:33 )

So i have some random ideas. what do people think.

Games to play in here? so we can chat and move the pages forward.
like maybe guessing games like 20 questions stuff?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 19:21:42 )
    Sounds good to me!!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 19:24:11 )

It was the first thing I could think of. xD Ooo oo. I'm gonna start just to get something going.
I am thinking of a person :]

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.