Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 05:06:19 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Shadami:

well its fun to fiddle with avatars , so it's okay ^^

'snicker' I always fiddle with avi's. its like second nature to me haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 05:07:45 )

i know you do ^^ i've seen your many many many avatars over the years :D

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 05:16:37 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Q t e a p o n: Aaah thank you!!
Yours looks amazing!! :^D

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 05:45:54 )

Everyone is constantly looking amazing!!

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 06:03:15 )

Totalanimefan:
@lysander: That sucks. You should make a thread in the bug forum.
blue:
@lysander: Just loafing around the house today. And yourself?

yeah, i think i will once i figure out how to recreate it!

also gosh, mostly same, i got some food and now i'm watching my boyfriend play some games... relaxing...

⭕🔴⚫⚪
lys + he/him
please ping me!
art + adopt shop

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 08:14:29 )

@Totalanimefan: According to the forum it's been 10 hours since our last exchange... and I'm still playing Minecraft.

Help me. XD

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 13:07:35 )
@CooperationIsKey: lol - yep -- it's pretty cool out there now, from what I understand! I should go work in the yard or something, and take advantage of it.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 16:05:01 )

@sunny: That's ok. I feel like sometimes there are no rules anymore. The pandemic broke them all lol.

@star2000shadow: I forget about a lot of items cause I feel like it's impossible to remember them all at this point lol

@Q t e a p o n: Ugh I hate the catch up feeling. It's like nothing can get done fast enough.

@Justice: Hey there. How are you enjoying the event?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 16:06:34 )

@CooperationIsKey: I couldn't help you. I was asleep lol. Oh I did go to the gym that night by the way and did a new to me cycling course on the bikes they have. I thought of you. ^^

@lysander: I think you go to that forum and then there is like a new thread button or something like that

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 16:13:15 )

@GoblinsAndTea: Oops I missed this reply lol. Thank you! It's a saved avatar from last year. I like it a lot. I don't think I have the brain power this year to come up with a new one. ^^; I will probably be having an interview for a job next week, and I need to study for it lol. I've done something similar in the past, but not this exact job so I gotta know what I'm talking about. haha.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 16:15:07 )
    @Totalanimefan: yeah exactly xD how are you doing today?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 16:48:57 )
    Ohh, I've never done anything really involved in a gym before. I usually want to try the weights, but they're always occupied so I just spend an hour on the elliptical or the treadmill whenever I've gone (which is exceedingly rare because it's usually only when a friend wanted me to tag along). I did see that there was a gym nearby so that might be nice to join just to get out of the house. I have an elliptical I purchased while in school but it's kind of creaky and I hate this house.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 16:51:33 )

@sunny: I'm good. I need to learn more about government contracts. I'm used to working in the private sector but I want the job we talked about yesterday. If they like my resume, I will have an interview sometime next week.

@blue: I'm not a big weight person either. I would rather do the bike or elliptical and treadmill is good too. I just want to move my body for 20-35 mins and feel that post-workout high. I don't feel the same way when I do weights but I know that strength training is important. Maybe I'll start with something easy and work my way up. Joining the local gym could be nice. I have one in my building so I don't even have to go out and face the elements lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 16:58:49 )
    @Totalanimefan: Ahh, so lucky! I lived near the university gym so I would just walk a few blocks over. I'm lucky enough to be in a house now but there were some downsides to that as it's not as close to the things you'd find in an apartment setting.

I wouldn't know what to do with weight machines anyway. My favorite machine was this rower, which helped quite a bit in building some strength, but I never feel good after a workout. I just hate it, haha. It was the same with sports, too. Hated them.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 17:02:15 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Q t e a p o n:
@star2000shadow: what items are you missing?

Tourist, Air Drop and air piolet 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 17:03:42 )

@blue: Within walking distance is still good. More likely that you will go. :) I do really like having it in my building. I can't make the excuse not to go lol

The rower is super cool. My husband likes to use that one cause it works everything at least. As for sports, I only liked martial arts. I didn't like team sports or running. I do know how to use the weight machine cause I was taught when I took a certain PE class in HS but I don't remember the name. As I said in the last post, not a fan of how I feel after that kind of workout. I think that everyone has to find what works for them and what they like. Some like rowing, some like yoga, some like weights, some like team sports. It's about what makes you feel good cause all of them are healthy. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 17:05:26 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: I tend to make Lists 'nods' or quest threads or keep the ones I'm queasting on mah posting thing. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 17:06:26 )
    @Totalanimefan: is that something you can learn about on the internet? I really hope you get that job, I’m crossing my fingers for you!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 17:08:51 )

@star2000shadow: Good point. Do you keep that list updated?
@sunny: I think so. My University give me access to LinkedIn Learning which has a ton of videos about different things. I found one about if you are a private company and you want to submit a proposal or contract to work with the government. I would be on the other side of things but it's a good start, and then I can see what google tells me lol
I hope that I get this job too. ^^ <33

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 17:10:17 )
    @Totalanimefan: that sounds complicated, good on you for educating yourself!! Will the job provide some training for you?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.