Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 23:22:13 )

@star2000shadow: Yes that is one way to get warm. In the summer when I'm cleaning I normally turn the AC down so I'm not too hot. lol

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 23:23:45 )

@Totalanimefan: 4days for college classes was better for me too. Just... 2 datys for 5 days of hard work is not enough of a break to be able to breath.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 23:57:35 )

@Shadami: It's really not. And in those two days off you have to cook and clean and get ready for the next week.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 00:42:54 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: We haven't even turned the heat on yet, so our apartment is normally cool, unless i has my bedroom door closed, then the room gets warm just fine ... <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 01:39:47 )
@Totalanimefan: Fair enough, I get it :) I'd say looking into reviews or even asking for recommendations from friends that use the stuff. I can say I've tried some of Moonwlkr's CBD and sleep gummies and they work pretty well for me. I can't say I've tried any of Koi's gummies but if it's anything like their juice I'm sure it's great!

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 03:33:18 )
@Totalanimefan: it'll be way easier and yes rent was extortion. How foes 1 actually LIVE in fl

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 04:21:14 )

@Totalanimefan: yes exaccctly!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 16:11:16 )

@star2000shadow: That's good. I'm surprised that I didn't need to turn the heat on. I think cause even though it's cold, it's still sunny and I have big windows in my apartment. So it warms it up.

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah just a me thing XD
Thanks for all the recs. I should look into them while I finish the bottle I have. Although, I might have an interview with a government office, so I don't know if I can have CBD now? I think I can but I'm not taking any until I know for sure. (Or if I don't get the job lol)

@DreamerZ: I don't know anymore. I guess if you bought a house before 2020 you are in good shape, if not you just suffer. We need to build more housing. Cause clearly there is a ton of demand. It makes me sad for all my friends that I see struggling to pay rent and they obvs can't buy a house. A house in FL used to be so cheap.

@Shadami: I heard that some companies are trying out a 4 day work week. I think like Microsoft and some small start ups. Honestly I agree with it. Some weekends I wouldn't be able to do anything cause I would be too tired from the work week. It was awful.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 17:00:58 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: well when everyone has their windows closed, my apartment tends to heat up fast, I think because we have an apartment above us, one beside, and two across from us. i mean there's three more on the second floor but yeah. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 17:28:15 )

@star2000shadow: That makes sense. I'm in a big building and I am a corner unit, but I have people next to me and above and below me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 17:58:31 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: yep i figure when all the other apartments have their heat on, even though whe're on an outerside wall, we'll probably be overly toasty. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 19:17:32 )

@Totalanimefan: it would be so amazing if people did that :O

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 08:54:54 )
@DreamerZ: i appreciate you~! Hope you are well, i'm trying to pull myself out of a major depressive episode, and it's been a struggle. I hate being neurodivergent sometimes and really wish my body made the proper chemicals in the right quantities... oh well.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 09:12:34 )
@Totalanimefan: hopping into a couple conversations- it's so cold in the house tonight i'm actually wearing a light jacket, sweatpants, and i have a fuzzy blanket at my feet! I'm really enjoying the cold front (our windows are open, or at least the one in our office! i think my mother in law closed the ones in the kitchen and the backdoor when she last got up), but i remember living in the apartment- it can get toasty fast with the neighbor's heat coming up into our apartment.

Also, a 4 day work week is the absolute best, but for me, only if the days off are consecutive. The 1st day off i spend recuperating from work, the second day i'm super active and productive (usually), and the last one i spend thinking about how i have work the next day and i get less done. And then since i had 3 days of rest or to do things i needed, i can get through my work week way easier! The only problem is that time goes by really fast.

Speaking of time going by quickly, how is it already only 2 weeks until november?!

Also, speaking of my mother in law... She's still living here, even though her sister came down and i guess they did stuff over at the grandparent's house all weekend? but didn't move any of her things here. She's still making things uncomfortable for us, but we're still hoping that it will be soon that she's moved. maybe this weekend. fingers crossed. if she's still here on the 1st it will be literally 6 months that we've had to live with her.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 12:23:27 )
@Totalanimefan: I wasn't sure about the answer to this so I looked it up, and CBD will not show up on a drug test although the Deltas will. CBD is supposed to lack all or most THC in it and have such an infinitesimally small amount that it won't show up. And hey, it's totally cool if you have a preferred way of doing things :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 16:26:12 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'Hums' Hellow Hello, how goes everyone's morning. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 16:43:15 )

@star2000shadow: Yeah it was in the high 30's this morning and I still didn't need to put my heat on. That's good for my bills. Although I think if the sun wasn't shining, it would have had to put the heating on.

@Shadami: Yes I would love it. ^^ How are you doing today?

@Alorrena: Wow it's nice that you can have the windows open this early in FL! That's not normally a thing. That same cold front is also up here in DC and it's been cold enough that most have to turn the heating on. It was in the high 30's this morning.
Agreed that it would have to be in a row, but I feel like it would be unless you were in retail or something like that. Normally office jobs or jobs like that are work days in a row. But wouldn't it be so awesome to always have 3 days off! I feel like you could get so much more done!
I don't understand how we are almost in Nov. It's like I'm starting to plan things and in my calendar I keep having to go into Nov. It feels weird lol. Like wasn't it just summer?
Ugh I hope that she leaves soon.

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah I looked it up too haha. As long as I have board spectrum CBD and not full spectrum I should be ok. :) Thanks for also looking it up for me. ^^ Thanks. I get why smoking is popular cause it's pretty instant, but I just cough a bunch and I don't like the thought of anything in my lungs that isn't supposed to be even though CBD isn't bad for you.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 16:51:14 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Probably but the sun does seem determined to be out today. which is good even my apartments not as cold as yesterday when sitting in the living room left me with a cold nose haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 16:52:12 )

@star2000shadow: That's good. It's always nice when the sun can wake you up :)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 16:52:44 )
yeah, yeah... I'm making a hectic run through this thread too! XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.