Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 21:38:48 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: I bet, we got one here as well but its not to bad. which is good I suppose. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 21:57:53 )

@star2000shadow: I think the cold front is hitting something like 90% of the US. It just hits at different times depending on where you live.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 01:07:31 )

@Totalanimefan: it just makes way more sense!!

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 03:09:09 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: I think the cold front is hitting something like 90% of the US. It just hits at different times depending on where you live.

well that makes sense. how went your day?
mine went good, I'm watching Aliens Vs Predator's. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 12:28:34 )
@Totalanimefan: No problem, I'm still learning too :) Right now I'm using CBD juice with my vape and I just got a disposable vape with THC-0 and Delta 11. Both of them really help with pain and the THC-0/D11 one has been helping me sleep better too.

Koi makes a lot of good CBD stuff like gummies, oils and such (As well as some Delta products) so if you're interested in looking into this stuff or trying it out, I recommend them as a brand. Their CBD juice is what I use with my vape. Serenetree.com is a good place to browse as well, nothing too expensive from what I've seen and they have a lot of different products. And if you decide to try out the CBD oil, you can't use just any kind of vape, you need one called a Salt Nic vape. My Vaporesso was only like $40 and works really well for this.

Edit: Added links

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 16:44:20 )

@Shadami: Agreed. When I was in college I would work 4 days a week and it was better lol. Maybe in the future we can have a 4 day work week.

@star2000shadow: That's cool. We got the cold front now. Yesterday I made Pot roast and blueberry cobbler. They were good and I'm looking forward to also having the left overs. ^^

@SorrowTheMad: Thanks. I'm not a fan of smoking in any form so I stick to gummies. :) How do you know which brands are good quality or not?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 18:12:46 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Left overs are the best thing about good food cooking. Right now I'm waking up and doing dishes, then i have to do the cat box, then I have to go vacume my room 'makes face' and dust 'twirls fingers' Yay. not. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 18:34:58 )

@star2000shadow: That sounds like what I have to do. The kitty litter + cleaning the bathroom. I'm getting off the computer to do it now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 18:49:01 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: I've been bouncing, I'll work for so long, then take a bit of a break and post, then work for so long again 'rubs face' how goes your day besides the cleaning. and from the sounds, we have a big deal of wind 'makes face' joy. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 20:02:11 )

@star2000shadow: Yea that's what you have to do. Break it down into small parts with breaks. I cleaned both of the bathrooms (one of them is barely used, so it was quick). I didn't do the kitty litter. I guess that's for later. You should be proud for what you have done.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 20:11:08 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: oh I am, right now im refilling the book shelf that I brought into the entry way with books so that it's not empty. that and i ahve no place for the books that where in it in my room so i kinda have to haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 20:44:08 )
@Totalanimefan: its technically my old 1 back in GA. We had this places rented out when we moved to FL. But fl was getting too expensive

@Alorrena: -hugs- ofc always here for you

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 20:58:11 )

@star2000shadow: That sounds nice. ^^ I like a full bookshelf

@DreamerZ: Yeah it's crazy how expensive FL is. And you get paid like nothing compared to how expensive housing is. I left in 2015 and I don't know what I would be doing if I wouldn't have left the state for a better job.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 21:11:10 )
@Totalanimefan: probably constantly worried about bills QQ

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 21:27:40 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: You and me both 'nods' 'whips forehead' I'm doing pretty good on the cleaning front, at some point I have to take out the garbage 'sigh' but that can wait a minute. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 22:42:36 )

@DreamerZ: Yeah I know, and I already worry about them now! (Although not most of them, more like rent)
I literally don't know what I would do if I was still working for $8 an hour. Even back then my rent was for a 1B $1166 (South FL) but I did share it with my husband. I looked the other day and that same unit's rent is $1,788 like WTF
I hope it's easier for you now but I'm sure it's not that easy still. Oh and I saw in the news that GA's first day of voting started today and there was record turnout.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 22:45:57 )

@star2000shadow: It's such a pain to take out the trash lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 22:55:08 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Sometimes but we're not in winter yet so not that much haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 22:55:57 )

@star2000shadow: Yeah at least but also with the cold front it feels more like winter than fall atm.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 23:01:27 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: well there is that, i could be so warm cause I've been doing a lotta cleaning. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.