Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ❀ CONFETTI {thought dump with me + maybe doodles}

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 21:06:18 )
@Borealis: Ooh, what kinda retail therapy are you longing for?
Also booo delayed uber eats, give Borealis that Subway!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 21:21:45 )
*runs through*

I need a vacation. Then I need a vacation from that vacation. And I need a month of solid sleep. ... and what the heck is that weird "ringing/chiming" that I'm hearing? It seems to be gone now, but now the dog is whining for attention... LOL!! XD It has been a day and a half, I'm tellin' ya!! XD

How are you guys?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 21:51:36 )

@Shadami: When I nap it's only for 20 mins. It's too bad you didn't have time for that.

@Alchemists Fire: Exciting!

@Borealis: What are you thinking about getting?

@Wildfire: My husband has been feeling unwell on and off the last few days. He was dizzy on Sunday, headache yesterday and then ear ache today. I don't know what's up with him.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 22:47:19 )
@Totalanimefan: It sounds a lot like what you went through a week or so ago, doesn't it?? Regardless, I'm sorry to hear that he's not feeling well. That's no fun for anyone!

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 22:52:27 )
@Wildfire: I totally know what you meant about vacation from vacation, I'm gonna be away for 2 weeks and come home and go straight back to work, is gonna be exhausting xD Thankfully I work for a college so we get winter break, I just have to make it through November and half of December!!

@Totalanimefan: Very! And he's only an hour away now, eeeee! He's gonna get here before I finish work xDD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 22:56:41 )
@Alchemists Fire: Awwwww geeeze.... at least you get those scheduled breaks!! Most people don't really get them with their FT jobs and schedules... and I certainly don't, even with me not having a traditional job (I am a SAHM), it's hard to take an actual 'vacation'... the stuff just never seems to end! So yeah... vacation. Then vacation from vacation. And a month's worth of sleep! :3 XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 23:31:04 )

@Wildfire: Yeah it's similar but his doesn't come with a cough or any nose blowing. Which is weird how it's so similar but so different.
Yeah it's not. We were going to go to an event tonight. But it's ok we didn't go.

@Alchemists Fire: OMG SO EXCITING!

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 23:39:22 )

Bleh, I want dinner but I'm 'supposed' to eat the leftover chicken and rice from last night... like dude I didn't want it in the first place what makes you (my roommate) think I want it tonight? :(

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 23:47:50 )

@CooperationIsKey: Is chicken not something you like to eat? Or is she just a bad cook?

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 00:01:31 )

I cooked it, but it's a chicken leg, and I really really dislike chicken legs. I only buy and eat them because she pushes me to because "they're cheap." Yeah they're cheap because no one freaking likes them. :C

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 00:15:58 )

@CooperationIsKey: Oh I see. What if you took it off the bone and then heated it up with the rest of the dish? My husband hates the bones and I don't care for them? Of course you don't have to eat it if you don't want. She can have it tomorrow.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 00:18:58 )
@Wildfire: Yup. Vacation, vacation from vacation, sleeeeeeeep. I totally agree

@Totalanimefan: ALKDJGLADKJF HE'S AT THE BORDER HE'LL BE HERE ANY MINUTE AS LONG AS THE WAIT ISN'T DUMB!!!!
and before I got to post this HE'S HEEEEEEERE!!!

Thanks for the quick chats everyone, have fun with the rest of the event!

Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 00:19:20 )
hrnghghghghghg chocolate good

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 00:21:19 )

@Alchemists Fire: Yay! Enjoy your time with him. ^^
@Feral: Hey there ^^

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 00:23:19 )
howdy.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 00:29:24 )

@Feral: How have you been? It's been a little while since we chatted?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 00:37:16 )

@Totalanimefan: as exhausted as I am lately , i have to slot at least an hour for naps, or i won't take the nap, cause i don't trust that i'll just be entirely passed out dead to the world for the full hour xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 00:38:10 )

@Alchemists Fire: wait... border? did i miss something about where the boyfriend is from?

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 00:40:58 )

@Shadami: I set an alarm cause I don't trust myself. I normally set it for 22 mins, so I have two mins to fall asleep lol
Fire's BF lives in Canada I believe.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 00:43:37 )
local man has been fine, mostly. he is now summoning everyone in this thread to ask about their day.
please ping me for the love of god.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.