Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 11:03:10 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, she's a lot. So today i had worked from 12-11 and at 10:00-10:30 i was on a call with this asshat of a customer that tried gaslighting me and saying i was the reason he was asking for a supervisor, even though he literally wouldn't accept my answers, and wouldn't allow me to continue helping him. I ended up having a panic attack while i was on the phone with him, which sucked. So when i got off at 11ish, i let myself have a small anxiety break down from it to kind of decompress a bit the last 30ish minutes of my shift was super difficult because i was trying to keep it together, didn't do a fantastic job, but i did ok enough.. So anyways, it was about 12 before i realized i hadn't hardly eaten and i needed to make dinner, but i needed to go buy milk, which i did. So by the time i got back around 12:30, i started making dinner (was going to be meatloaf with a couple side dishes). As i'm just finishing mixing the meat up(literally already cooking), Tyi's mom comes out of her room and looks at me annoyed and was like "Are you going to cook right now?" (she was really snooty about it. sounds like an innocent question when written out, but it wasn't.) I told her "Yeah? I've barely eaten anything today except that pizza you gave us earlier" (4 slices, i only ate one.) And she said" Guess i'm going to sleep in my car then." and started walking away so i said "i've been working all day, what do you expect?" she didn't reply and just went to her room. But i was still shaken up from that call so my anxiety started going again so i told tyi and he said not to worry about her and just put the food away and just go to wawa. so i did. *shrug* He's even over her at this point to the point where he's like "f her. let her be mad or whatever, we're not doing anything wrong."

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 12:27:46 )
@Totalanimefan: Right, that's fair. Poor kittens. Yeah bowling is a lot of fun, and I'm excited to start up again on the 7th. :)

@Ruby: Yes Exploding Kittens is a lot of fun :) And I have a few of the expansions too to make it even more fun :) Love ya too <3 Miss you lots :)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 15:40:22 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm doing a lot of up and down emotionwise lately. It's very difficult to heal so many wounds that have just been covered up. Especially the ones I've had for years.

The girls got a trip to daddy's house to spend the night and get some time with him. I haven't asked them how it went yet. It still hurts to even talk about him. But it gave me a break from them for a little bit to breath. If only my back hadnt started hurting xD I pulled a muscle or something. Oops.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 16:33:46 )

@MoodyB: Yeah I'm sure it hasn't been easy.
I hurt my knee yesterday too, but it's not as bad as yours. I banged my knee into the frame of my bike. It was very painful.

@Alorrena: That's horrible. I've also had a customer that was so mean and awful to me that I had a panic attack and I was crying and had to go home for the day. It was awful. I'm sorry that guy was a jerk.
Also don't listen to your MIL. She is just mad and wants to make everything a big deal because she's mad. She's taking her anger out on you, although it's hard not to feel hurt by it.

@SorrowTheMad: I have played it before though haha. Do you play boardgames/card games often? I know you used to be super into Magic.
The 7th will be here before you know it. It's already the end of Aug, my Aug (and July) just went by soo quickly and it's like hey now that's too quick lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 16:35:24 )

@Shadami: I think it's good that they went over there, to give you a bit of a break. :)
Sorry your back is hurting, if it makes you feel any better, I hurt my knee yesterday lol
Also take your time with healing, it will probably take at least a year AFTER the dust has settled. It's not a quick process. -hugs-

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 20:14:54 )

@Totalanimefan: oh no! I'm sorry your knee is hurting! *Hugs* and thanks.

I'm really grateful I found my soulmate during this whole .. whole process. I don't think I'd be well if it weren't for that.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 20:43:14 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: yeah. I'm not gonna get over it very easily.
it's a very unpleasant thing to go through.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 21:55:35 )

@MoodyB: Yeah of course not. Takes time and all that. Plus you are still injured.

@Shadami: Yes! I'm really glad about that too. ^^
Thank you. I think that it will be ok after a few days.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 22:51:33 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: yeah. but i am getting closer to walking normal again and found some great exercises to
begin my physical therapy of building the muscle back up.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 23:03:36 )
@Alorrena: i'm way late. but, ty, love n.n\

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 23:10:13 )
@Totalanimefan: sweet of ya and ty. idk if there's anything I want. i just like seeing y'all

@Bonnie: lol you can be busy AND boed. And we been just dealing w/ crap all around hre

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 23:52:08 )

@MoodyB: That's really exciting! I'm happy for you ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 23:52:46 )

@DreamerZ: How was your bday?
And thanks, I've been pretty busy! Hopefully soon, after I finish school things will calm down a bit.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 23:56:28 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: definitely.
and slowly getting back into art after being burnt out
and liking what i create so that's a good sign as well.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 23:58:11 )

@MoodyB: Oh yay, all good updates for today ^^
I think I've finished for today, working on my final paper. I just looked and I'm 13 pages into it. I started on Friday. Good progress, but also lots more to go, I don't even think I'm halfway done.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 00:05:14 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: oh wow 13 pages...that is a lot.
is there a specific topic for it?

yeah. im slowly understanding painting and trying to do less resisting.
tho finally drawing half body pieces and i like how it's coming out.
also helps me pin point what i need to work on.
arms are definitely something i need to improve at. too straight of lines i do for them lolol

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 03:39:48 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, I don't normally respond to her when she says stupid things like that. can't win with her so i kind of stopped caring what she says to me. I had a much better day today though. And my TL didn't message me or anything so i don't think the guy called back about the supervisor request, so i don't care too much about that either. Now i'm just focusing on making sure i stay at work and don't take VTO all week even though i've wanted it allllll day. lol

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 03:40:34 )
@DreamerZ: You're welcome bestie :] Hope you are doing well
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 04:41:30 )

@Totalanimefan: we are taking it day by day. i have a little while away until i get to speak with the doctor and see what i can do

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 04:42:24 )

@DreamerZ: that is true to be busy and bored is hell. lol i have been dealing with stuff too. but it's going okay right now!

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.