Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/19 20:43:20 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: it's fine not much has been going on with me. lol
taking small break from art projects until September.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/20 08:28:40 )

@MoodyB: sounds good. :)

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/20 10:11:55 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: yeah been having too much anxiety with my art a lot lately.
so took time off from my art stream to finish recovering.
and do simple clothes and anatomy studies.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/20 12:44:31 )
@totalanimefan: it's been a minute since i posted, and i think i lost your reply. a lot and not a lot has simultaneously happened since the last we spoke, with most of it being tyi's mom acting like the big fight didn't happen, but also yelling at tyi basically every night.
In other news, i've been (sorta) playing Tower of Fantasy, which is a lot like Genshin impact, but different storyline and you can see other people in the game unless you're in story mode. which is a lot of cut scenes. Also it has character customization. Hope you are well!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/20 13:47:49 )
@Totalanimefan: lol... yeah, I bet it is pretty hot there in August. Most places in the northern hemisphere are pretty hot in August, but some definitely "take the cake" so to speak XD ... besides, shouldn't you be adjusting to it fairly well, FL-girl?? XD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/21 16:47:05 )

@MoodyB: oh no. Why was art giving you anxiety?
@Alorrena: it’s ok. Don’t worry. Things get lost sometimes. That really sucks about your mother in law. She seems unwell. Hope she leaves soon or you guys leave soon. That’s cool. I haven’t played any video games lately. Been studying and this week I was helping my friends with a wedding. At first I was happy to help, we all where that was in the party. But they worked us instead of hiring help for a 200 person wedding.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/21 16:49:50 )

@Wildfire: I should be, but there is hardly any AC to escape to. I think that’s the problem. Hours and hours with no relief.
The wedding party had to do way too much. I was there until midnight and so were other people in the party and we spent literally hours setting up and breaking down because they were too cheap to hire anyone. I was serving food, making Costco runs, setting up tables, breaking them down, etc etc. hope my body can recover before my flight tomorrow morning lol

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/21 21:37:00 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: just typical of not being able to do certain things because of skill level

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/21 22:41:10 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh wow... that's asking a WHOLE lot of your wedding party!! Why would they do that to close friends?... there's definitely a point when "it's only $$" versus risking estranging friends... or just completely tuckering them out... for your wedding. Holy cow!

... and NO A/C? That's tough... there's a point when you just need a break from the heat!

Honestly, this does not sound like a good trip for you. :/

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/22 03:16:01 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah, we decided that if she doesn't sit down with Tyi with a time for him to spend time with his grandma while she and gpa do the things that need to be done before she can move BEFORE she goes on her trip to chicago on the 14th, that while she's gone, we're going pack up and move back to our old roommates apartment. We'd rather deal with being flirted with or gawked at than have to deal with the stress of living with tyi's mom. My hair is litterally falling out because of the stress. Like, you know how hair sheds normally? Well mine is doing that, but like........ a lot more than normal, and basically feels like clumps are coming out when i brush my hair. So i'm ready to move.

I'm sorry to hear that they took advantage of you and the others. That's definitely not okay. At the very least they should have had someone to at least serve the food and help with take down.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/22 18:57:05 )

@MoodyB: oh I see. That’s understandable, I think. Maybe you can work your way up to it and one day be able to do it ^^

@Wildfire: yeah. If you look through my post history on here you can learn more but pretty much I didn’t just do the decorations. I also did Costco runs, and set up and food serving and break down. All my in dress and shoes. Of course we all helped. It wasn’t just me.
And yeah, when they got married it was 90 in the church with no AC. And I did this whole trip with a heart monitor on. I wonder if they will see a difference between week one and week two lol

@Alorrena: I totally know what you mean. I’ve had very stressful times in my life at home and it just causes all of the hair to come out. It’s really awful. I hope the move goes well and remember not to overwork yourself like last time. It’s still august and very hot!
Thank you. There were some other volunteers to help with the food, but they had been working for free non-stop since 8am. I had to give or help give them a break. So my husband and I went and helped. My husband did so much as well. I’m just speaking for myself most cause I don’t want to put words in people’s mouths, but the whole wedding party did so much, too much, and we all pretty much just worked the wedding instead of enjoying it.

1 1 6 0 0 5 2 2 7
Shadami generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 116
Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/22 21:01:03 )

Hey look, it's been a while. I'm still alive. Hope it's cool if I just come back out of nowhere and post in here again :D

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/22 21:04:08 )

I've just noticed your links out post is to something that you closed. I don't know if you want to remove the link or if it's going to be refreshed with a new posting giveaway thing at some point ^^ I'm poking around at everything because I need to refamiliarize myself with the site.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/22 21:23:31 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: yeah just frustrating when it's my job.
but I'm working on a few things.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/22 22:39:57 )

@Shadami: Oops, thanks for realizing! Please feel free to chat with anyone else, and I'll look into updating the first page haha. Of course you are free to chat here <33
I'm a little busy today, but I will reply when I can.

@MoodyB: Oh I see. Good thing is the internet is a good teacher, but bad part is that it's still sometimes hard to learn.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/22 23:19:30 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: aint that the truth.
i was planning to afford some skill share classes tho their like $30 to get skillshare.
but the classes i bookmarked are gonna be a game changer.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 01:48:12 )

@MoodyB: I think some YouTubers have a link where you can get skillshare for free or free for like a week? I never click it, but if you put Skillshare into the YouTube search you might be able to find it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 04:19:50 )
@Totalanimefan: im ok. Was my b-day today

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 04:21:52 )
@Bonnie: kinda been bored lately. Missed yo so much

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 04:42:30 )
@Totalanimefan: I fully plan on having friends help us load the truck and then paying movers to move everything. Also we're turning the AC to 74 the day we move so that it's nice and cool in the house. And then in orlando we'll be paying movers to unpack the truck and car. The biggest concern is money now, and that's all on me, but i think we can still manage it.

Yeah, i think weddings should be enjoyed by everyone in attendance, and that guests are guests and people need to be hired for certain things. Otherwise you end up with guests that are disgruntled by the experience. I know that's frustrating to have had to do.

@DreamerZ: Happy birthday bestie!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.