Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat PB&J preference?

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/19 21:06:49 )

on the topic of PB + Banana:

My school had PB + Banana Wraps, which also had granola and honey on them, wrapped in a tortilla. Very good, but I can't have it anymore bc Peanut Butter makes me nauseous :(

On another note: Nuttella and Banana sandwiches are literal heaven

Don't know how to use/read tone tags?
Go Here!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/19 21:27:28 )

So I love blueberry and I recently found a tart cherry jam. Both are extremely delicious but my favorite combo is absolutely strawberry jelly and peanut butter

bloop

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/21 21:16:33 )
    I grew up eating it with raspberry jam because of the prevalence of raspberries here, but I really prefer strawberry preserves for pb+j. And as for the peanut-butter, I prefer anything more on the "processed" side--natural nut butters tend to be either too dry or too liquid.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/22 03:49:28 )
My favorite combo will always be strawberry jelly with the peanut butter, but I'm not opposed to grape or honey. I like the occasional chunky peanut butter sandwich, but I know it's not for everyone because of the texture.

Favorite sides to go with it, for me, are chips or fruit. You could also do raw veggies on the side, like carrot or celery sticks. Starbucks does this pb&j box that comes with peanut butter and grape jam on whole wheat bread, served with a mozzarella cheese stick, apple slices, baby carrot sticks, and chocolate covered raisins. I eat everything except the cheese stick lol--I tend to leave that in the break room fridge for someone else feeling snackish for cheese. Absolutely delicious lunch for me, otherwise.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/22 04:15:49 )
@Delightfully: Popular opinion for me, haha, I'm allergic to peanuts so the smell of peanut butter is gross to me xD
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Voltie — she Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/22 16:09:17 )
Here for the responses and am not disappointed.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 07:15:42 )
You keep your yucky, clumpy, gross jelly away from my sacred peanut butter. lol

My sister swears by one of the sugar free Smucker's brand ones though.
My grandparents usually get sugar free stuff and she tried it once and now she buys it for herself. lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/4 16:07:59 )
I actually like strawberry before but i've tried orange jelly before and also have you ever tried peanut butter and pickles? Weird combo ik but it's really good.

Voltie — Depressed Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/4 16:26:30 )
Strawberry is my favorite. My Mom likes apple butter.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/4 17:04:14 )
never had it

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.