Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 02:35:08 )

and i just got my fourth item. wondering if i can maybe get the other two. i dunno if it's possible may have to buy them later.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 02:43:46 )
@Bonnie: i hope we both sleep well

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 02:58:36 )

@DreamerZ: yes indeed~ just munching on french fries for dinner. didn't find anything else to eat

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 03:12:20 )
@Bonnie: love fries

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 03:23:41 )

@DreamerZ: yesss they were yummy~

bloop

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 03:58:59 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@DreamerZ: Yes ^^ Maybe we can get to page 65

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 04:36:00 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: thanks hun, and that's sweet of you to say 'nods'I hope it shows up to she included four books she wants me to read 'happy wiggle' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 12:29:43 )
@DreamerZ: yeah, it sucks. but it's only for a few more weeks, then she'll move out and i'll be so much more comfortable and cooler.
@star2000shadow: Happy birthday! Hopefully it's a good day! Do you know what books?

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 12:43:57 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Were the 13th and i still have some left over dust bunnys??

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 12:44:29 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Wha and im still earning them?? :^0

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 13:29:37 )
    Good morning/ afternoon everyone! I still see bunnies too!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 13:57:28 )
Good morning everyone. How are we doing today?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 14:01:12 )
It looks like there are some people wondering why we're still earning dust bunnies... but according to the first page, "On June 19th, event forums will be closed and locked, event currency will be disabled, and event items will be removed from the shop"... so we still have some time to earn currency. Whether or not they're going to let us keep unlocking page and posting prizes at this point, I'm not sure though... but I guess we'll find out. :3

*puts out some goodies*

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 14:31:35 )

xvz:
[color=#7E4AA0]════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@totalanimefan: i'm glad to hear that <3

oh nice! when will you be visiting? do you know neighborhood in manhattan? happy to check my map for recs, especially if you lmk what kinds of things you'd like! (e.g. types of food, stores, activities, etc.) -- the weather has been nice lately so hopefully it'll still be 70s during your visit!

ahh miami seems quite interesting ... it seems kind of chaotic which is funny to me because the weather also feels quite relaxing lol. i only got to see key largo because we didn't have a ton of time, but we went to a little swimming area and got to enjoy the water :-) it was such a nice temperature and it felt so smooth!

wow i would love to have fruit trees!! <3 did you get to eat the fruit often?

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Hi, finally seeing this a week later lol.
We mostly did Manhattan because they had never been before and one of them is very much into cool and pretty buildings. We did go to Brooklyn for a little while. I showed them around DC too. They loved the trip.
That's a good point about Miami that is totally true but I never really realized lol.
Yeah I had tons of fruit but only when it was in season. Winter for citrus and summer for the pineapple. :) [/color]

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 14:42:28 )
........... and Total reappears with a massive post! XD (just teasing you). It's good to have you back :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 15:01:39 )
@Wildfire: I'm doing fantastic! I got a formal job offer and started the paperwork for onboarding! I start training on Monday! I'm excited because that means 1) my mother in law can move out finally, and 2)i can buy things for the house, like new furniture, and 3)i can buy good food stuffs and try so many new recipes!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 15:01:51 )
How are you doing today?
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 15:18:31 )
    They haven’t added bundles to the shop yet :(

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 15:21:53 )

Morning everyone~
I hope those bundles are not too hard to get... I only have around 298 dust bunnies with me =w=

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 15:25:13 )

@Wildfire: Haha yes. I'm studying a lot today, so I might not always be around. I just started the Ethics in Tech class.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.